Teacher released for jail after less than a year for 16 counts...

Started by Quentin0352, Nov 13, 2012, 11:03 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

Yeah, it would have been even sooner if her lawyers had applied since she only had to serve 6 months. Picture a male teacher getting half the cheerleaders drunk and fucking them.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/local/teacher-convicted-of-having-sex-with-students-rele/nS5XT/

Nick Daggy
Stacy Schuler sits between her lawyers Charlie Rittgers (left) and Charlie M. Rittgers during her fourth day of trial in Warren County Common Pleas Court Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011. Schuler, 33, was sentenced to four years in prison after being found guilty on all 16 felony counts of sexual battery and three misdemeanor counts of providing alcohol to minors.
Related

Teacher in court on sex charges
By Denise G. Callahan

LEBANON -- A Warren County judge has released the former Mason High School teacher who was convicted on 16 counts of sexual battery for having sex with five students last year.

Stacy Schuler, 34, has been in the Ohio Reformatory for Women in Marysville on a four-year sentence since her conviction on Oct., 27, 2011. After the four day bench trial where five former students -- most of them football players -- testified, Judge Robert Peeler said she would be eligible for release after six months.

The former physical education teacher at Mason High School was found guilty of supplying five students with alcohol and having sex with them on multiple occasions in her Springboro home in fall 2010.

The five young men gave graphic, detailed accounts of the exploits at Schuler's home. One said sex with Schuler was initiated on a kitchen counter and two others talked about sex they had with Schuler in her shower. Several said they had repeated group sex in her bed.

Peeler, who said he didn't believe Schuler's insanity defense, ordered a psychological report on the former teacher in July after her attorney Charlie H. Rittgers petitioned for her release.

An analysis of court records by The Middletown Journal showed Peeler has released 24 prisoners early since he took the bench in fall 2009. Schuler's six months were up on April 27, but her attorney Rittgers didn't apply for her release until May 31.

Prosecutor David Fornshell opposed her early release.

Nillerz

The double-standard is just absurd. Anyone willing to piddle with kids deserves much longer than 4 years, it should be AT LEAST 1 year PER kid they diddled, preferably much longer.

Pedophiles need to be kept away from the general public.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Libertariandadd

Nov 13, 2012, 04:26 PM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 04:28 PM by Libertariandadd
Im of the opposite view. Imprisoning these women is counterproductive and part of the feminist campaign to attack heterosexuality. That aside, had Ive been lucky enough to score with a hottie when I was 16 theres no way in hell I wouldve ratted her out to the malicious thought polizei;  :greener:

I do share the same outrage at the double standard against men though.  :angryfire:
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Nillerz

Any teacher who gets with kids is probably not attractive.

BRIAN

Im of the opposite view. Imprisoning these women is counterproductive and part of the feminist campaign to attack heterosexuality. That aside, had Ive been lucky enough to score with a hottie when I was 16 theres no way in hell I wouldve ratted her out to the malicious thought polizei;  :greener:

I do share the same outrage at the double standard against men though.  :angryfire:

Predators are predators. The reason we have statutory rape laws is because the predator doesn't seek out the mature well adjusted teenager. The kids they pick are generally the ones who have adverse affects later on.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Libertariandadd

Predators are predators. The reason we have statutory rape laws is because the predator doesn't seek out the mature well adjusted teenager. The kids they pick are generally the ones who have adverse affects later on.

Im afraid youre too dogmatic on this. This war on heterosexuals uses the issue as a means to further a totalitarian agenda.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

CaptDMO

So when did the "civil" lawsuits begin against the school, the school board,  for failure to protect...?

Is there a special petition to establish a "non-profit" fund for "The victims"?

What can female "skinners" expect in the disparately few womens prisons?

BRIAN

Im afraid youre too dogmatic on this. This war on heterosexuals uses the issue as a means to further a totalitarian agenda.

What?

This is not sex it is rape. An underage individual can not legally consent to sex with an adult. 
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Quentin0352

Study after study shows males are hurt even MORE than females in these cases. The women that molest use a lot of mental and emotional pressure causing serious harm to the abused later in life. Also males mature emotionally and mentally later than females so it is like a male molesting a girl a couple of years younger in that respect. So unless you think a male using a bunch of mental and emotional abuses to push 14 year old girls in to sex, then you are dead wrong.

Libertariandadd

What?

This is not sex it is rape. An underage individual can not legally consent to sex with an adult

My primary concern at the moment is to defang & disarm feminists and end the witchhunt against us all. Civil/Family Law is in constitutional violation so until this is resolved the law is irrelevant to me. Sentencing young people to years in hellhole dungeons for having sex is more monstrous than the alleged crime. A twenty-something or even a thirty-something having consensual sex with a 16-19 year old is not inhuman or criminal. Its the origin of human history. I dont condone promiscuity but the "crime" is only an infraction at most IMHO. The prison system (& the malignant media for that matter) on the other hand and especially the private prisons are a grotesque national disgrace;

The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation
The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation?

Nillerz

I'm extra-special skeptical of conspiracy hypotheses, whether they be the patriarchy or the illuminati.

Libertariandadd

I'm extra-special skeptical of conspiracy hypotheses, whether they be the patriarchy or the illuminati.

Most people in the West are skeptics but the source isnt the issue for me. If the letter is real and there was/is an attempt by the private prison industry to incite crime in order to fill their coffers then this is yet another scheme to victimize the unwary (mostly men). I worked in radio periodically in Los Angeles in the 1980's & '90's and remembered hearing rumors about the fraud behind gangster rap at the time. There was some outcry against it and some artists began to question the motives of record companies who produced it but were met with resolute hostility on the matter. Ostensibly they were told their motive was sales but the notion of inciting dissent through music is historically consistent with radical doctrines.

Go Up