Flash Mobbing Called Race Riots

Started by Captain Courageous, Nov 22, 2012, 12:49 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

This stuff allegedly goes unreported by The Main Stream Media.

WND EXCLUSIVE
Race riots media won't talk about
Report: Blacks mob streets of Philly, Cleveland, New York, Boston, Milwaukee ...
by Chelsea Shilling

It's one of the least reported and most alarming trends in recent years the mainstream media and politicians won't talk about: The rise of black mob violence in U.S. cities across the nation.

The startling wave of brutality leaves behind battered victims while media and political figures consistently downplay the severity of the attacks.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/race-riots-media-wont-talk-about/

Are Race Riots News?
by Thomas Sowell

When I first saw a book with the title, "White Girl Bleed A Lot" by Colin Flaherty, I instantly knew what it was about, even though I had not seen the book reviewed anywhere, and knew nothing about the author.

That is because I had encountered that phrase before, while doing research for the four new chapters on intellectuals and race that I added to the revised edition of my own book, "Intellectuals and Society," published this year.

That phrase was spoken by a member of a mob of young blacks who attacked whites at random at a Fourth of July celebration in Milwaukee last year. What I was appalled to learn, in the course of my research, was that such race riots have occurred in other cities across the United States in recent years -- and that the national mainstream media usually ignore these riots.

Where the violence is too widespread and too widely known locally to be ignored, both the local media and public officials often describe what happened as unspecified "young people" attacking unspecified victims for unspecified reasons. But videos of the attacks often reveal both the racial nature of these attacks and the racial hostility expressed by the attackers

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/07/17/are_race_riots_news_114812.html

Nillerz

if you're in a city and there is a mob, it's not a race riot, it's just a mob full of black people. Why full of black people?

Because cities are full of black people, duh.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Captain Courageous

I once recently watched a videotape of a flash mob at a store in Florida. It's a sight to behold. I think I've seen several on a smaller scale. It doesn't appear to be true that the media will not cover these incidents. Maybe I'm wrong.

Quentin0352

They call these incidents "flash mobs" when many times they are really just a violent mob out to hurt others and steal. So call them what they really are instead is the point I believe. It is not a "flash mob" out singing Christmas carols in the mall to surprise people for fun but a small riot out to steal and hurt which is criminal.

Captain Courageous

Absolutely, call it what it is. But is the MSM really ignoring the number of incidents of this stuff? Is the MSM under-reporting the rioting? If so, then for what purpose?

wh666

This is something people are ignorant to and don't wish to confront in reality; that on racial issues, coloured people are more than capable of being racist.  Racism isn't just a white man thing, far from it. 

In fact, the worst and most widespread racism I have witnessed is targeted towards whites from blacks.  If you suggest this in UK public though, you're considered by liberals to be racist.

CaptDMO

It is not a "flash mob" out singing Christmas carols in the mall to surprise people for fun but a small riot out to steal and hurt which is criminal.

To be fair, I've always understood the term Flash Mob to IMPLY the use of cell phone technology to "unite" (instant "send to all" stuff of MANY platforms) into common
cause.

Of course, now that the current "administration" has deemed fit to issue "free" cell/text phones to those otherwise without them by legal means, expect abuse of a commodity
that appears to be "free", and subsequently, a hyphenated "right".

if you're in a city and there is a mob, it's not a race riot, it's just a mob full of black people. Why full of black people?

Because cities are full of black people, duh.

I'm ASTONISHED at how ignorant that apparent justification was.
And all the folks in the city that is NOT "full" of black people, just happened to  be only the black folk on the "send to all" list phtographed um.... violently singing Christmas carols in the mall?

Feel free to call me racist/sexist. I've come to embrace the newspeak term for critic of unmitigated BS.   

Bobby

Feel free to call me racist/sexist. I've come to embrace the newspeak term for critic of unmitigated BS.   

Yea, call me a rascist shmascist too

This is something people are ignorant to and don't wish to confront in reality; that on racial issues, coloured people are more than capable of being racist.  Racism isn't just a white man thing, far from it. 

In fact, the worst and most widespread racism I have witnessed is targeted towards whites from blacks.  If you suggest this in UK public though, you're considered by liberals to be racist.

Truth

And any white that doubts it should go try making a life( actually making your own way in life) in someplace life Detroit, Haiti, or even the Bahamas( an example of blacks not so destitute). I have lived among blacks and will tell you that blacks are at least( probably moreso) as likely as whites to be mafioso; a word that still has meaning in our current times.

Get back to me after your little experiment.
A different approach to different times; Independent

Everytime you feel trapped in a feminst dystopia, just repeat this mantra to yourself: "there are 3.1 billion women on earth"; SIGE

Go Up