Newtown Shooting - Something in it for everyone

Started by PaulGuelph, Dec 16, 2012, 01:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PaulGuelph

Dec 16, 2012, 01:01 PM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2012, 01:06 PM by PaulGuelph
Newtown Shooting - Something in it for everyone:

1, Mental illness advocates say it proves that more money is needed for their programs.

2, Anti-gun activists say it proves we need fewer guns.

3, Feminists say that it proves that men are wild beasts who should not have the same rights as women and girls.

4, MRAs point to divorce and the negative fallout.

5, Loners say that people should not be pushed out of society. We should interact with all people regardless of appearance etc.

6, Corporal punishment advocates say that a few good beatings would have cured him, but the gov won't allow that nowadays.

7, Religious leaders say that we must embrace religion to root out evil in our midst.

8, Anti-video game violence advocates ... well you know.

Who will get the most mileage out of the shootings?
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

BRIAN

The anti-gun crowd will ride this train the farthest.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

poiuyt

QUESTION:
The Newtown Shooting [wherein 26 human beings were slaughtered] indicates something in it for everyone. Who will get the most mileage out of the shootings ?

ANSWER:
1. The shareholders, the stakeholders and the authorities in joint stock public/private partnerships, whom seek to extract ever greater mandates to extend their intrusive reach into private life, from the ever more atrocious incidents they themselves foment and beget. That is, in order to contain, to control and to coral more unfree peoples as a free resource to be exploited more profitably.

2. The individual public/state workers and the mass of private agents operating as gender-feminism's hidden constituency, employed in the creation, the administration and the management of interminable social conflict. That is, in vastly expensive political and bureaucracy jobs, paid for by ever greater taxation, ever debt-borrowing and ever greater money printing in our grand ole Ponzi-Scheme.

Tigerman

I am wondering if he was on medication and if so was it a behaviour modification drug. So far on all the news broadcasts I have seen the possibility that his extreme behaviour could have been linked to medication hasn't even been addressed. 

Men's Rights Activist

Dec 18, 2012, 07:56 AM Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 07:58 AM by Men's Rights Activist
The hatefully bigoted, "race, class, and gender" Marxist, self-fulfilling prophecy that's being taught in many, if not most, taxpayer funded public educational institutions should certainly be examined.  If you look at the "race, class, and gender" hate-war that's being waged in American society, it's the white male who's being made the target and it is a white male who's listed as the shooter in many, if not most, of these shootings.

The propaganda of the "race, class, and gender" war is being regularly spewed from leftist teacher's podiums in tax-payer funded classrooms all across America as shown in "Marxist Valley College" at Youtube.  Marxist Valley College  The vitriolic indoctrination of these Marxist hate-mongering bigots should be looked at more closely in connection with these shootings. Go to Amazon.com some time and type "race, class, and gender" in the search field of the book section and just watch what comes up.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Tigerman

I am wondering if he was on medication and if so was it a behaviour modification drug. So far on all the news broadcasts I have seen the possibility that his extreme behaviour could have been linked to medication hasn't even been addressed. 

Here we go!

CaptDMO

Add #6 from the opening list,  and I'm in.

Men's Rights Activist

"I am wondering if he was on medication "

I've not heard anything about an autopsy report, or toxicology report, from a coroner yet, but assume that to be forthcoming in a few more days, or weeks.  I think we're all going to be interested to know the results.

Remember the Austin, Texas clock-tower shooter (1st campus shooter), 1966, who had a brain tumor that was only revealed after that tragedy, and his autopsy?

http://www.biography.com/people/charles-whitman-11495598
"Medical experts disagree over whether the brain tumor found in his autopsy had any effect on his actions."
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up