3 (42.9%)
No I cannot!
3 (42.9%)
It Depends.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Captain Courageous

P.S. - Opinions do not have to be humble to get printed.

Here's the version of his manifesto they published in Europe:

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/02/read-the-full-christopher-dorner-manifesto/

Be very careful about screwing people you trained to be good fighters and good trackers.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
:laughing6:

Cordell Walker

my first thought on the whole thing is that THE MOVIE IS GONNA BE FUCKIN AWESOME :occasion18: :occasion18:----I hope they bring in mel gibson and danny glover as murtaw and riggs, LL cool J can play dorner. title should be "Rambro, the revenge".
seriously though, one thing that has gotten a lot of attention is allegedly in the unredacted manifesto, dorner rants about the need for more gun control, particularly a new clinton rifle ban. Ironically, his actions and this whole fiasco provide the best advertisement of why such a ban is stupidly futile. he is ONE DUDE, and he has the biggest and most well armed police department in the US shitting their pants, shooting at white surfer dudes and old mexican ladies thinking they are him, offering up a million dollar reward, and generally acting like a bunch of scared pre teen girls during a friday the 13th movie. If ONE DUDE is making them shit themselves, what are a few thousand pissed off people gonna be able to do, especially since we been in two wars for ten years and a good number of them are gonna be combat hardened and even the ones who arent are probably gonna have experience with hunting and other shooting pursuits. lastly, the police conduct drove him to this, so I think fienstien and company need to think that  the heavy handed tactics that are gonna be neccessary to enforce the law she is trying to pass are probably gonna turn the enforcers on THEM
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Virtue

Everything he says about the LAPD is more than believable (which makes it hard to tell if its BS or not)......His little gun control rant shows me he is not a clear thinker.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Cordell Walker

Everything he says about the LAPD is more than believable (which makes it hard to tell if its BS or not)......His little gun control rant shows me he is not a clear thinker.

I dont think the gun control rant was really him----I think that was added to prevent militia groups in his AO from coming to his support
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

neoteny

AO

Area of Operation?

TLAs can confuse the living daylight out of me, especially when even a Net search doesn't enlighten me.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

Yes AO is area of operations.

The guy was a nut job and he could have done more for his cause in gong to the media.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

neoteny

The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

Yeah, he may very well have been mad-as-a-hatter. He may have known something we all do not know about the "inner workings" of the LAPD. It all may have been coincidence and the luck of the draw. Remember Occam's Razor and stick with it. You'll live longer.

Nillerz

I really hate the police in general, the LAPD are notorious for being real shitheads, so I can relate to him.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

BRIAN

I really hate the police in general, the LAPD are notorious for being real shitheads, so I can relate to him.

I don't hate all cops I hate bad cops. Since right now we have way more cops than we need and too many laws to boot we have a problem with bad cops having more pretext to interact with the public. I would like to see about half the police forces of the USA laid off and about three quarters of the laws stricken from the books.

That being said Dorner was a nut job. There is no justification for what he did. As Insaid before he would have gotten more support for his allegations if he had gone to the media with his evidence.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Captain Courageous

These guys act as if they are under some kind of self-destruction curse or spell.   :director:

It's almost as if the whole thing is choreographed in some way.

Go Up