Gynocentrism at ASU and Title IX violation

Started by Pacman7331, Mar 22, 2013, 01:06 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pacman7331

Mar 22, 2013, 01:06 PM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2013, 01:08 PM by Pacman7331

Along with three other events being promoted at ASU all are women only focused.
I have decided to contact the Title IX coordinator: https://cfo.asu.edu/hr-titleIX
"Office of Equity & Inclusion"

The Gender Studies Department itself I think violates this.

I think there is ground for lawsuit.

WHY HASN'T ANYONE SUED UNIVERSITIES ON GROUNDS OF TITLE IX VIOLATIONS ON THESE ISSUES?

dr e

Some have tried to bring suit and it usually gets kicked out for who knows what. Farrell has said on many occasions that there are two events that will be a big help to men, one is a male birth control pill and the other is for someone to win a suit against the academic bigots that exclude and demonize men.  We are still waiting for both....
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

dr e

I went to the website and here is a bio for one of the speakers:

Amira Birger: A survivor of sexual abuse, homelessness, and childhood sex trafficking, Amira is now living a full life as a victim's advocate, wife, and mother, pursuing a Masters in Social Work with a Minor in Women and Gender Studies.

Credentials that none can dispute!

http://womanity2013.eventbrite.com/
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

CaptDMO

"Unlocking the power of women to change the world"
Which women?
and...into WHAT exactly? 

Pacman7331

I'm working with the Office of Equity and Inclusion now... I intend to show how Title IX obligates ASU to put in more male focused programs, or remove the women focused programs.

Pacman7331

"Good morning, XX:

I had the opportunity to speak with my Director about your concerns.  We did not feel there was a violation of Title IX.  As we discussed, you were concerned there were no clubs or organizations which catered to men exclusively.  You had noticed there were women's organizations on campus and thought men should have the same types of organizations.

We did some research for you.  If you were interested in starting a student organization which addressed your concerns, you can do so by clicking on the link below:

https://students.asu.edu/clubs/tempe/neworganization

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our office.

Carlo

Carlo Sanchez, PHR
Senior EEO AA Consultant
Office of Equity and Inclusion
Arizona State University
Tempe, Arizona
(480)965-9786
[email protected]

So I wrote back and said:

Dear Mr. Sanchez,

Your response is not acceptable. ASU is currently discriminating against men, and under Title IX that is a violation. It is not my responsibility to create equity and inclusion at ASU, that is yours. This is not about student organizations this about university programs.

Anyone want to help me prove them wrong that ASU is in fact discriminating against men? Once in a lifetime folks...

dr e

I think one of the problems here is they can just say to you "Well, men just don't create student clubs like women do." 

With that said I think it is worth it to keep bugging them and get them to put on paper what they believe.  This will make it easier later to fight them and also will give you some ammo for posters etc.

Is there a listing of the various student clubs/groups? 

Go Up