A very important message for the MRM

Started by Iron John, Mar 24, 2013, 04:41 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

outdoors

I dunno what to even think of this?

Isn't it avfm who care about how they are branded and have bent over backword's to be more p.c..?

Isn't avfm the one who has gone so p.c. to please outsider's,even throwing other mra's under the bus in an effort to do so?

Isn't it avfm and a few of their member's who ban and chastize anyone that attempts to think for themselve's or not follow Elamomania?

Wtf?

James Huff

Fuck you Outdoors,

I'll tell you the EXACT same thing I have already told others.

Fuck you.  If you cannot see me as an individual man instead of some patsy for a website I contribute SOME of my goddamn time to then go fuck yourself. 

How dare you dissolve me down to some base affiliation with a website instead of looking at me as I stand....ALONE.....doing what I think is right to heal rifts, and accomplish our goddamned mission.  You have no fucking clue that 90% of my time in Activism is spent in private and forward conversation with MRAs all over the world, developing on the fucking ground solutions where we have never had any before.

You will either deal with James Huff the man as I stand as an activist, or deal with me not at all.  You are too fucking blind to even understand  the true meaning of the my words in that video.

I answer to no one......I will do what I think is right.....and no one...and I mean no one..... and certainly not you..... will tell me otherwise.

Now........if you are still willing to look me in the goddamned eye man to man......perhaps we can work together.

Iron John

I can tell you what to think.  You can think that none of this is coming from AVfM.  This is coming from me.  The idea of a private meeting among all the leaders in the MRM to work out their differences was my idea.  I came up with the notion nearly a month ago and went to James for help in putting this project together.  It was beyond the scope of what I could accomplish alone.  When this meeting does take place, I will personally be there to make sure that no one faction or individual takes control of the proceedings. Everyone will give and take equally.  Much like a congress, parliament, or even the United Nations.

While you could not have known this up till this point, you do now.  I ask that you suspend any criticism of this conference until it is complete.  It is too important an event to be second guessed or run down before it even takes off.  Can I count on your support?

dr e

James -  One of the rules we have here is no personal attacks.  Starting off a post by saying "fuck you" is not a good start.  Throw out all of the ideas you wish and criticize the ideas of others but please refrain from attacking our members.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

James Huff

My apologies to both you, Dr. E, and to Outdoors for my harsh language.  It will not be repeated.

Tigerman

Fuck you Outdoors,

Fuck you.  If you cannot see me as an individual man instead of some patsy for a website I contribute SOME of my goddamn time to then go fuck yourself. 

How dare you dissolve me down to some base affiliation with a website instead of looking at me as I stand....ALONE.....doing what I think is right to heal rifts, and accomplish our goddamned mission.  You have no fucking clue that 90% of my time in Activism is spent in private and forward conversation with MRAs all over the world, developing on the fucking ground solutions where we have never had any before.

You will either deal with James Huff the man as I stand as an activist, or deal with me not at all.  You are too fucking blind to even understand  the true meaning of the my words in that video.

I answer to no one......I will do what I think is right.....and no one...and I mean no one..... and certainly not you..... will tell me otherwise.

Now........if you are still willing to look me in the goddamned eye man to man......perhaps we can work together.

As it happens that response of yours got through to me better than your video did. I echo your sentiments I am a drone for no one except my own conscience.
I'm listening.  :greener:

Tigerman

I can tell you what to think.  You can think that none of this is coming from AVfM.  This is coming from me.  The idea of a private meeting among all the leaders in the MRM to work out their differences was my idea.  I came up with the notion nearly a month ago and went to James for help in putting this project together.  It was beyond the scope of what I could accomplish alone.  When this meeting does take place, I will personally be there to make sure that no one faction or individual takes control of the proceedings. Everyone will give and take equally.  Much like a congress, parliament, or even the United Nations.

While you could not have known this up till this point, you do now.  I ask that you suspend any criticism of this conference until it is complete.  It is too important an event to be second guessed or run down before it even takes off.  Can I count on your support?

I'm not a leader of any MRM  group but I am all for ending needless "blue on blue" attacks because it takes precious energy away from what we should be fighting. You can count me in.  :toothy9:

CaptDMO

I can't see the you tube, however...

I can tell you what to think.
No, you can't.
You can think that none of this is coming from AVfM.  This is coming from me.  The idea of a private meeting among all the leaders in the MRM to work out their differences was my idea.
Great! This hasn't happened organically because....
I came up with the notion nearly a month ago and went to James for help in putting this project together.
Great! And James just showed us all how he handles (fairly simple) inquiry.
When this meeting does take place, I will personally be there to make sure that no one faction or individual takes control of the proceedings.
Great! I've never heard of you. Do you have some sort of resume in the field of independant intellectual (look it up)moderation at such a level? Robert's Rules of Order? Debate Team? Code Duello?
Everyone will give and take equally.  Much like a congress, parliament, or even the United Nations.
See, now, right there I have to question the comprehension due even a casual observer of current trends in  (ie)Congress, Parliament, or The United Nations.

While you could not have known this up till this point, you do now.  I ask that you suspend any criticism of this conference until it is complete.  It is too important an event to be second guessed or run down before it even takes off.
The last ten years or so of spectating what various folks have decided to call their own agenda MRM in order to get into the big tent (as well as other "Let's all pull together as a team!" schemes) makes it way too easy to "second guess" the agenda, outcome, and value of such an enclave.

Can I count on your support?

Are you running for office?
Support in what? How? Suspending criticism?
Is there a transcript of the premise put fourth on youtube?
Have you  ever sucessfully  produced such an intellectual (again, look it up) venture before?   
Support, from  folks of MY ilk, no.

I can't simply suspend many years of weeding out what I consider  to be 90% hackery (self included) just to evaluate the 10% which I considered  prudent reason,  much of it from the efforts of learned, wiser folks from years past that can no longer be bothered to weigh in on reliably popular  public spats, as well as from the the last 2000 years (or so) of the EXACT SAME conflicts addressed by "other" long dead "pundits" from both sides of "Can't we all just get along...?" as well as "Let's just compromise...!". 

Many of whom history has proved to be charlitans.     

Iron John

@ CaptDMO

Then there is nothing I can do.  If you've already made up your mind, and you aren't willing to work with us, then I wish you luck in your endeavors.  I hope whatever actions you take against feminism will victorious in favor of the MRM.  

CaptDMO

I might have added..

If you've already made up your mind, and you aren't willing to work with us..on THIS matter...  

Otherwise, excelent response IMHO. 

outdoors

Fuck you Outdoors,

I didn't realize I was attempting to tell you anything?

I am curious.

I was asking question's.

I may even be willing to participate although I am not much of a leader.

Like I said in another forum,you and other's have my deepest respect for attempting to heal the wound's with-in the mrm.

outdoors

Mar 26, 2013, 03:33 PM Last Edit: Mar 26, 2013, 03:36 PM by outdoors

I can tell you what to think.  You can think that none of this is coming from AVfM.  This is coming from me.  The idea of a private meeting among all the leaders in the MRM to work out their differences was my idea.  I came up with the notion nearly a month ago and went to James for help in putting this project together.  It was beyond the scope of what I could accomplish alone.  When this meeting does take place, I will personally be there to make sure that no one faction or individual takes control of the proceedings. Everyone will give and take equally.  Much like a congress, parliament, or even the United Nations.

While you could not have known this up till this point, you do now.  I ask that you suspend any criticism of this conference until it is complete.  It is too important an event to be second guessed or run down before it even takes off.  Can I count on your support?

I am very interested in hearing what goes on and will attempt to submit my 2 cent's if it is allowed and I get my skype up and running.I think you may have just answered my question's.

outdoors

My apologies to both you, Dr. E, and to Outdoors for my harsh language.  It will not be repeated.

I am used to it,don't worry about it.

Captain Courageous

I support use of that term "Gynocentric" as a better choice. Equal rights is not what any of us are against. It's feminist myopia in the social and legal spheres that we battle.

Go Up