Erin Pizzey "Ask Me Anything" Live Right Now on Reddit!

Started by Tigerman, Apr 14, 2013, 08:47 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tigerman

Erin Pizzey (Editor-At-Large/DV Policy Advisor at A Voice For Men) Live right now on Reddit.
<sarcasm>
Note to Factory, Outdoors This is another of Paul Elam's "politically correct" appointments!
</sarcasm>

User 0

<sarcasm>
Note to Factory, Outdoors This is another of Paul Elam's "politically correct" appointments!
</sarcasm>

What was the point of this comment? 

Captain Courageous

Posted this thread on my Facebook page and shared the link.

Tigerman

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

What was the point of this comment? 

See the thread "Shattering the Mens rights movement" .

outdoors

Apr 18, 2013, 04:40 AM Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 05:21 AM by outdoors

Erin Pizzey (Editor-At-Large/DV Policy Advisor at A Voice For Men) Live right now on Reddit.
<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

Oh!  You mean the one that one of Elam's follower's used marx from am.com to gain her personal info then slid in and hijacked her right from under his nose?

That one?

While we are at it,did you notice the call for help from Iron John on the need for donation's toward's am.com?

Seems I remember elam pledging assistance a while back,only to turn his back and never return.

Doesn't matter anyways,aside from am.com,I am pretty well dried up in the mrm.

No sense carrying on when one person declares themself a leader and refuses to acknowledge anyone else or their effort's.

If it wasn't for the Canadian's risking their neck while your master sits back and exploit's them,where would he be?

If you think that by putting all the egg's in one basket by ignoring or eliminating the self-perceived "competition" is the right thing to do,then so be it.

It could come back and bite you in the arse though.

This is not a competition,we are all s'posed to be allies and should work together,which seems to be the last thing Elam wants to do in his sole bid for fame.

Tigerman

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

Oh!  You mean the one that one of Elam's follower's used marx from am.com to gain her personal info then slid in and hijacked her right from under his nose?

That one?

While we are at it,did you notice the call for help from Iron John on the need for donation's toward's am.com?

Seems I remember elam pledging assistance a while back,only to turn his back and never return.

Doesn't matter anyways,aside from am.com,I am pretty well dried up in the mrm.

No sense carrying on when one person declares themself a leader and refuses to acknowledge anyone else or their effort's.

If it wasn't for the Canadian's risking their neck while your master sits back and exploit's them,where would he be?

If you think that by putting all the egg's in one basket by ignoring or eliminating the self-perceived "competition" is the right thing to do,then so be it.

It could come back and bite you in the arse though.

This is not a competition,we are all s'posed to be allies and should work together,which seems to be the last thing Elam wants to do in his sole bid for fame.

So you really think Erin Pizzey was a mere pawn in all of this and was up for grabs?? You insult a very intelligent, humane and perceptive woman!!
As for competition AVFM freely advertises a number of mens rights websites right on top of it's front page and in fact some high quality mens rights websites have openly affiliated themselves with AVFM one of the most recent being the venerable NCFM who are in partnership with each other in taking mens rights into the campus and helping groups get established there!
As for giving help to anti-misandry you seem to think AVFM  has money to burn - it has to have quarterly funding drives to keep going itself so doling out buckets of cash to other struggling websites is a bit of a slap in the face to existing donors whose contributions were targeted specifically towards upkeep of AVFM .
Anti-Misandry and AVFM  are both in the same boat ie they didn't have massive wads of cash funding them like the faux mens rights sites like the GMP for example. A lot of folks support AVFM with donations because they see it making a real impact and how effective it is. Anti-Misandry will have to do the same because times are tough and most folks don't have much spare cash to throw around.
As for  this snarky comment of yours:

You couldn't be wider of the mark if you tried because it is precisely because Paul does not do that and does delegate and heap praise on those who work alongside him that has driven the progress of the entire project. That praise certainly isn't limited to those just at AVFM either it even extended it to the likes of Bernard Chapin before he started having hissy fits because AVFM  refused to tie it's flag to one political mask (ie Bern's) .
As for  :-

The "Canadians" are members of CAFE and the Toronto Mens Issues Group on campus and editorial staff members like  John Hembling, Dan Perrins and a few others who are also Canadians (Paul is US citizen in the USA) - they are not exploited because they all believe passionately in what they are doing and neither does Paul take any credit for their actions as the comments sections would show you if you took tohe trouble to look before you shoot off your ignorant mouth.
Paul isn't my master and he certainly isn't theirs we just like folks that walk the walk and have their head screwed on towards our overall goals.
You should catch a clue.

dr e

Tigerman -  Please let this go.  As far as I can see you are acting like a jilted lover.  They don't like something, you do. BFD. Intruding into threads and bringing this up like you did is not facilitating the discussion, it's taking away from it. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Tigerman

Tigerman -  Please let this go.  As far as I can see you are acting like a jilted lover.  They don't like something, you do. BFD. Intruding into threads and bringing this up like you did is not facilitating the discussion, it's taking away from it. 

Sorry Dr E but it was YOU that allowed outdoors to unload another truckload of shit against me and Paul Elam @ AVFM before saying "enough" and shutting down the thread before I could respond. I should also remind you that it was outdoors that started a thread called "shattering the men's rights movement" a  post that belongs more on Manboobz than it does here so I'm not exactly feeling remorse for MY actions in all this especially as I tried my level best to talk some sense on the issue.

User 0

With all due respect to the parties involved...

I don't know outdoors, factory, or you, tigerman.  From an outsider's perspective, or from mine at least, you're coming across as petty and vindictive.  Taking this drama from thread to thread, inserting needling little comments into unrelated posts, continuing to post about it after the site admin asked you to take it to emails...  I have not been to AVfM before, but if you are representative of the rank and file there, I'd just as soon never go.  More than outdoors' or factory's posts ever could, your actions have convinced me that AVfM is a hostile environment if you don't tow the line.

I'm saying this because perhaps you don't realize that is the impression your comments and tenacity on this matter are giving to me, at least, and possibly others.  I doubt that's the image you want to portray. 

I'll butt out of this, now.

Tigerman

With all due respect to the parties involved...

I don't know outdoors, factory, or you, tigerman.  From an outsider's perspective, or from mine at least, you're coming across as petty and vindictive.  Taking this drama from thread to thread, inserting needling little comments into unrelated posts, continuing to post about it after the site admin asked you to take it to emails...  I have not been to AVfM before, but if you are representative of the rank and file there, I'd just as soon never go.  More than outdoors' or factory's posts ever could, your actions have convinced me that AVfM is a hostile environment if you don't tow the line.

I'm saying this because perhaps you don't realize that is the impression your comments and tenacity on this matter are giving to me, at least, and possibly others.  I doubt that's the image you want to portray. 

I'll butt out of this, now.

Before you go around making snap judgements like that I suggest doing some homework first. Start first by reading the thread called "Shattering The Men's Rights Movement" then actually visit AVFM and read some of the articles and commentary there with an open mind.
When you have done that your opinion might be worth something.

Go Up