Call For Reinforcements

Started by Captain Courageous, Apr 27, 2013, 07:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

The University of Washington's paper, The Daily, published an opinion column titled "An Open Letter To MRA's". The reaction to this jingoistic jive-job has now reached 1, 717 comments. The resident feminist fanatic queen bee has been slamming away relentlessly at those of us that dare to challenge her propaganda masterpiece. I think some of our posts and votes are being clipped (I remember seeing 1, 688 as the last tally and have had to re-vote on a number of posts).

If any of you are interested, we could use some backup. This letter and its response are starting to bring some of the guys on campus out of their self-imposed silence. It seems the stuff we take for granted is a revelation to them. One guy just shared an anecdate about how his gay brother was fired for sexually harassing a woman whose hair he complimented.

LF • 2 hours ago
The world doesn't speak on behalf of men. My gay brother was recently
fired for sexual harassment because a woman was uncomfortable because he
complimented her hair cut. My brother compliments everybody,
constantly, he is just happy. Who had the power here? It wasn't the gay
guy who didn't have a chance to defend himself. VAWA... Really? Read our police blog, there are just as many violent acts against men by women. Last week a guy was stabbed by his girlfriend over a pack of cigarettes. He doesn't get special protection and laws. Furthermore, look at equality again and readily retrievable statistics, she will get a lesser sentence than a man in her shoes... Your nescience discredits you.

Here's the link to the newest posts. Hope you will lend your support.

http://dailyuw.com/archive/2013/04/17/opinion/open-letter-mens-rights-activists#.UXEE78otef0

outdoors

That Fevrier Honnete is a real piece of work.  :BangHead:

poiuyt

New generation MRAs are moving on to higher order realizations / articulations concerning the plight of males in modern society. There is more to mens continued suffering than the attitude of women or feminists alone.

For example instead of seeing misandry as a purely feminist driven phenomena, younger MRAs are articulating misandry as a systems and structures driven phenomena.

The salaried workers, the advocates, the prison keepers, the violence shelter volunteers, the police forces, the legislators, the jurists, the academicians, the jailers, the probationers, the therapists and all the other staff contactors enforcing and implementing misanrdy have themselves a pecuniary and vested interest in its continuation / development.

Misandries state and private sector staff are to a very high degree, economically dependent on a misandric / sexist state for sustenance, for career progression and for basic survival. These self-interested forces and stake holders, will always vote in favor of anything said, done or thought by citizen or state to bolster and entrench their non-humanitarian cause, cleverly disguised as rights for women, [... even were feminism itself to say Ok now please stop, enough already!]

So when looking at the fate of males in society, it is important to be aware that the State itself is hostage to the forces of misandry. Dependence on misandries institutions and its structures for paid professional work, feeding money, living money and therapeutic feelings of righteousness, is shared by many forces with an interest in misandries continuation going beyond feminism alone.   

The State itself is held hostage and in bondage to the working forces of misandry, when seen in its powerlessness to continue as a State, without greater taxation, increased borrowing and indebted level expansions with which to pay the wages, salaries, pensions and benefits to misandries institutional staff, its co-beneficiaries and its other supporters.

Much more on these interesting matters are regularly discussed on www.the-spearhead.com

Iron John

Apr 28, 2013, 07:44 AM Last Edit: Apr 28, 2013, 07:56 AM by Iron John
It looks like, "Clockwork Jillian"  is doing a great job for us already!  Keep shooting your mouth off sweetums and show the world what a hateful, ignorant feminist looks like!

Iron John

Captain Courageous

It looks like, "Clockwork Jillian"  is doing a great job for us already!  Keep shooting your mouth off sweetums and show the world what a hateful, ignorant feminist looks like!

Her posts and that of Paul Elam no longer show up when I log on that site. I read a few posts in which she was being called "Cluckworks" and asked what ward she got a day pass from. Now, they're gone.

It seems best to put up posts that ignore the trolling and just explain our position, as well as offer links to MRA sites.

That University of Toronto hag's videos must be upsetting to Cluckworks and Honnete. Let's see if they are taken off the comments section.

Captain Courageous

:toothy9:

Thanks for answering the call John.

BTW, Honnete has been guarding that comments section for the last twelve consecutive days. A little premeditated, ya think? And she's busy calling people insane.  :rolle:

Iron John

Her posts and that of Paul Elam no longer show up when I log on that site. I read a few posts in which she was being called "Cluckworks" and asked what ward she got a day pass from. Now, they're gone.

It seems best to put up posts that ignore the trolling and just explain our position, as well as offer links to MRA sites.

That University of Toronto hag's videos must be upsetting to Cluckworks and Honnete. Let's see if they are taken off the comments section.

I can still see her comments.  Not sure what is going on.

Captain Courageous

That Fevrier Honnete is a real piece of work.  :BangHead:

Thanks for answering the call, outdoors. Good post!

Fevrier Honnete (Fair February in English) has finally posted "GFY" and Cluckworks' posts have been removed. About five new guys have added comments.

Captain Courageous

Something odd that's for sure. Will you copy and paste her stuff and PM me? I'd appreciate it a lot.

Tigerman

That article is very similar to the one Lindy West wrote in Jezebel (the same article that "BigRed" was quoting from word for word at the Toronto protest recently).
Basically it is saying all our problems are the cause of the "patriarchy" and that there doesn't need to be another movement because all we need is feminism and feminism will help us because it is fighting the "oppression" of patriarchy. Because of that MRA's should FUCK OFF.
When NOW sends Joe Biden a letter telling him to fuck off for "patronising" them with a multi-billion dollar funding program called VAWA - I'll stop laughing in derision for a moment.

neoteny

When NOW sends Joe Biden a letter telling him to fuck off for "patronising" them with a multi-billion dollar funding program called VAWA - I'll stop laughing in derision for a moment.

Good point.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

Apr 29, 2013, 02:35 PM Last Edit: Apr 29, 2013, 03:03 PM by Captain Courageous
Thanks for answering the call dr. e.

Your 'spot on' posts are really pushing Her Royal Hymen-ness into an indefensible corner.

Can you believe she is trying to advance the idea that women are "chattel" (i.e., Slaves)?
WTF are they teaching in these people in GWS programs anyway? Poison!

http://dailyuw.com/archive/2013/04/17/opinion/open-letter-mens-rights-activists#.UXEE78otef0

dr e

Thanks for answering the call dr. e.

Your 'spot on' posts are really pushing Her Royal Hymen-ness into an indefensible corner.

Can you believe she is trying to advance the idea that women are "chattel" (i.e., Slaves)?
WTF are they teaching in these people in GWS programs anyway? Poison!

You are welcome.  I think she is pushing the women as chattel idea as proof that women have been oppressed.  It of course is ridiculous to anyone who spends more than a few seconds thinking about it.  But bigots like this one barf their hatred without fear of anyone disagreeing with them as they feel they are protected by the feminist force field that disallows dissension.  Nice she is getting a taste of reality for a change.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Iron John

Something odd that's for sure. Will you copy and paste her stuff and PM me? I'd appreciate it a lot.

I sent the vast majority to you via PM.  I got towards the end and I just couldn't read any more of them.  They were nothing but lies, hate and complete ignorance.

Go Up