NCFM website looks hacked

Started by Pacman7331, Jun 10, 2013, 05:00 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pacman7331

http://ncfm.org

This doesn't look too good....

Are they trying to do a mobile version? I cannot get the normal page to come up.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

www.fathersandfamilies.org is also down right now with a 502 error message.

CaptDMO

Jun 12, 2013, 02:19 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2013, 02:46 PM by CaptDMO
I've been having problems with the 'net connecting to sites that (ie) janet Reno, or say Susan rice,  would consider domestic terrorist threats, ever since the antics of the current administration's Justice Department/NsAdmin. seemed in need of imminant and expediant modification.

Of course, it could just be a casualvirus blah blah blah.

Oooo......
when accessing F&F the task bar got "hung up" on something called
simpletools.org-
OK, I entered simpletools.org and got THIS, without so much as a sign in page.  

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the simpletools.org home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Oddly, despite zero "description", and  a full opening "menu" page..
The domain simpletools.org is for sale. To purchase, call BuyDomains.com at 781-839-7903 or 866-866-2700. Click here for more details.

domdex

Pacman7331

looks like they are both back up.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

I still can't get to F&F...unless I use a proxy.  It seems that it and likely other are being blocked by my ISP.

Go Up