The Knight and Drummer Blog

Started by Captain Courageous, Jun 24, 2013, 07:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Sir Percy has finally started a blog of his own.

Not too shabby Sir Blabby!

http://parzivalshorse.blogspot.com/

Captain Courageous

I urge the membership here to seriously consider taking advantage of free blogs and web pages, so you can experiment with contributing ideas to the mens human rights movement.

You don't have to pump out a post a day, or even a post a week.

May I recommend http://www.blogger.com and http://www.webspawner.com?

outdoors

mens human rights movement.

Naaa...maybe a men's right's movement blog,I am already human,thanks.

Aren't you and avfhuman's busy with the National Pride day event's anyway?

Captain Courageous

mens human rights movement.

Naaa...maybe a men's right's movement blog,I am already human,thanks.

Aren't you and avfhuman's busy with the National Pride day event's anyway?

If I read that right outdoors .....

You know where you can go and what you can do with yourself along the way.

BRIAN

I will check it out. But my opinion of Sir Percy from when he posted here is that he is an asshole who likes the sound of his own voice and that he is something of a keyboard hard ass since he made veiled threats of physical violence to me.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Galt

My problem with Sir Percy was always that he is heavily into chivalry.

I happen to think that is the basic cause of a lot of misery of men today, and chivalrists are the enablers of feminists.

Captain Courageous

I will check it out. But my opinion of Sir Percy from when he posted here is that he is an asshole who likes the sound of his own voice and that he is something of a keyboard hard ass since he made veiled threats of physical violence to me.

Yeah, I received one of those myself. Hey, I'm not apologizing for him. It's just that he writes some articles that are worth the read.

What is he now, in his eighties? Must be.

CaptDMO

I can't seem to get anywhere beyond the opening page.
I have no need to have a blog of my own, I can rant troll/syncophant on others quite well thank you very much.
Personally I've  had no particular personal issues with Sir Percy worth feuding over.
In My Humble Opinion-
The stuff there is well written, with formidable "chivalry" of the flavor that lays on
the whole personal integrity for all, and intolerance for those with none,  rather than the simple minded "popular" evolution espousing "Vagina means free pass", or "Civilized hetrosexual caucasian males of taxpayer status, without "officially" assigned "academic"  credentials to engage in (actual) intellectual discourse. I can understand how it's not for everybody.

Granted, MY access issues may be tech mal/trojan/paleo(dial-up)/soft or hard ware related. Maybe Amfortas knows better than to let me run riot about the place. 

In any case, Knight and Drummer is on my list of places for frequent (every other day or so)engaging read.
It's on my list along side of (ie)
Instapundit
Discriminations
House of Eratosthenes
Vox Popoli

Captain Courageous

It might be a tough blog to read for someone recovering from alcoholism .... that whole tavern motif he uses.

The writing style fits a Brit brought up in the thirties. I either overlook it or I feed it back spoof-style.

While he's still alive, I want to read what someone from his generation has to say about the current state of world affairs.

Go Up