Hugs throws in the towel

Started by Galt, Jul 31, 2013, 01:40 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

Aug 10, 2013, 02:56 AM Last Edit: Aug 10, 2013, 03:24 AM by Galt
Double gold stars for honesty, I guess.

dr e

Hugo -  Relax. Yes, you are a fraud, but so is everyone else who is teaching women's studies.  it's the norm not the exception.  It is a fraudulent business. Actually, you get an A for honesty while the rest, well, you know.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

bluegrass

I wonder what will be next for him.

Will he keep teaching?  Will he be able to?  If he can't teach, he'll lose his livelihood and with imputed incomes it will be the beginning of a pretty harsh downward spiral.

As bad as his behavior may have been, there really is no good reason for his wife to keep him from seeing the kids.  He dallied with some younger women and made a half assed suicide attempt for which he's now getting help.  I really don't see how he's a "danger" to his kids.  Just because he was a bad husband doesn't make him a bad parent.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Galt

Hugo has a history of being obsequious and submissive to women. He'll do whatever his (ex-)wife says.

Someone should tell Hugo that he is a person too, just like women are. It might even help his mental illness if he realizes it.

Galt

According to this post on his blog:

http://www.hugoschwyzer.net/2013/09/05/sex-with-students/

Hugo admits that he has been sleeping with many different students all along. A girl from Slutwalk 2011 came out and said she had been sleeping with him and knew of others, so now Hugo finally admitted that as well.

He was sleeping with very young girls who were in a subordinate student/teacher relationship, all while he was railing against older men being with younger girls, decrying the use of a position as a means to get sex and fishing for praise because he had supposedly changed and was no longer doing that. Even during his meltdown he vehemently said that he had NOT slept with students again, just other adult women. He can lie without batting an eye.

I was formerly disgusted with this Le Douche Grande, now I think he is truly a full psychopath. If his old college lets him continue teaching, they are more nuts than him, and I hope they get sued.

CaptDMO

Hugo admits that he has been sleeping with many different students all along.

So, depending who one believes in "academic" examination of feminism, he's a confessed serial rapist?

dr e

Hugo admits that he has been sleeping with many different students all along.

So, depending who one believes in "academic" examination of feminism, he's a confessed serial rapist?

I knew this guy was off but sheeesh.  He's so much worse than the average man he would criticize and hold accountable. It's just nuts. All of his arrogance and holier than thou bullshit looks pretty humorous at this point.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Assault

I have NO pity for him whatsoever. Hopefully his wife takes him through the family court ringer, makes false accusations, etc; so he can get an idea of what he's been mocking and dismissing all these years.

He's the type of guy that needs to be crushed by the system, like a bug.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Russ2d

Classic classic classic borderline/narcissist behavior:  make a fake attempt at suicide using a method you're 90% sure won't be successful in order to manipulate people, typically to feeling sorry for you.  If you actually read up on the drug he used in his suicide attempt, it doesn't sound like it's at all easy to kill yourself with.  Looking around the internet it appears a person of Hugo's size would need to take around 3500 25mg pills in order to be lethal.

So basically it's impossible.  In the bigger picture this is exactly why suicide attempts should never be compared to actual suicides.  Most attempts are attempts to manipulate as often as they are real attempts to suicide.

Well said

Cordell Walker

the biggest tragedy in all of this is that his suicide "attempt" wasn't successful and that he is probably being "treated" with my tax dollars. If he really wanted to end it, I would have loaned him my .410
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

LSBeene

I also have no sympathy for Hugo.

He's a typical hypocrite - liberal feminist    ----- Redundant.

Feminists for years, and still do, talk about power imbalances in teachers dating students, but never seem to point out lesbian professors of "Gender Studies" who groom and sexually enjoy their students is "different". 

As anyone here knows - this isn't a slam on lesbians - it's a slam on double standards. 

Hugo and his ilk always have one standard for the unwashed masses, and one for them.

The other part is that Hugo over the years classified any disagreement with his views as misogynistic and showing evil, if not violent, intent. 

It's one step from there to false allegations.  And, IMO, in my life experience and from rather famous stories (i.e. Alan Dershowitz being falsely accused of sexual harassment for DISCUSSING false allegations) feminist minded men and women are the first to level those kinds of accusations.

It's not unlike other crimes:  You start off shoplifting, then graduate to thievery, then go on to break and enter into homes, and along the way you assault people - is it a big surprise when you see that person arrested for a home invasion?  Or a natural progression.    Couple that to an ideology whereby you constantly dehumanize men as "they, them, and the other".  Now imagine this home invader being mentally armed with an ideology that breaking into the homes of "those dirty jews, those dirty blacks" is "not as bad". 

Hugo, literally, MADE MONEY selling this dehumanizing bigoted ideology - and even now he's retreating to what he knows - victimhood.

Screw him.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Galt

I read his Twitter stuff yesterday to the extent I could stomach it. I saw some interesting stuff. First off, he was asking if the blowback against him would be lessened if he came back as a conservative now. He is just unreal. In the area of religion, he wanted to be a Catholic priest, then he was a Baptist / Episcopalian and even a youth mentor in a Protestant church, and then he decided he was Jewish and into Kabbalah, now he isn't really into that much anymore, he's just Jewish. Now he wants to be a conservative.

The second thing this little twit did was to name the family of the girl he supposedly attempted to murder. He regretted it and went back and deleted the Tweet, but there is an instance he forgot about and the name is still there.

What ... a ... scummy ... piece ... of ... work. All "me, me, me" and no empathy for anyone else in this psychopathic idiot.

CaptDMO

... First off, he was asking if the blowback against him would be lessened if he came back as a conservative now.

Blowback? I guess he means "sudden" exposure

No. (actual) conservatives won't have him.
But the contrarian subvention has a big tent.
Perhaps a "regular featured jurnolist" for MSNBC, or a paid gub'mint position "educating" folks about the new progressive Affordable Care Tax coverage of mental wellness-via free 211 "emergency" services cell phone?

Shirley there's a spot for him at SPCA/CAIR "research" arm of ACLU, "educating" that global warming threatens cockroaches and rats in coastal city subways. 

Galt

According to this:

http://www.hugoschwyzer.net/2013/09/30/picking-up-a-felony-dui/

Hugo was arrested for felony DUI and seriously injured a woman driver. She'll live, and he was released on $100,000 bail (which his rich family no doubt paid).

What a douche. He's simply self-destructing.

Go Up