More "What Ever Happened To ... "

Started by Captain Courageous, Aug 23, 2013, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Here's two more feminist canards that appear to have gone down The Grand Faloon.

1) Animal Training Techniques for Use on Men ...

and

2) Hannah Rosin's cry that "Men Are Finished!"

Just keepin' it real.   :toothy9:

Captain Courageous

Oh yeah, I forgot the one from the RH Reality Check website  - that pro-lifers, especially Christian ones, are terrorists. Hey, wha hoppened to that!  :dontknow:

Eviltwin

Ten or fifteen tears ago women were really arrogant. MGTOW seems to have put an end to that. Now women just want to know where all of the marriageable men have gone. You can't train them if you can't catch them.  :greener:
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

CaptDMO

Aug 24, 2013, 04:41 AM Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013, 04:52 AM by CaptDMO

Oh yeah, I forgot the one from the RH Reality Check website  - that pro-lifers, especially Christian ones, are terrorists. Hey, wha hoppened to that!  :dontknow:

Oh THAT....
Simple
The word "domestic" was added to the front.
Assumed "Pro-lifers"by any other name, are NOW on current UN org., IRS, DoD, "Justice", DoState,  assorted Attornys General, and assorted Concealed Carry "permit" official's  watch lists for "special" considerations. 

Captain Courageous

Sep 12, 2013, 12:43 PM Last Edit: Sep 12, 2013, 12:59 PM by Captain Courageous
And whatever happened to "testosterone poisoning" .... also Kathy Heigl's public aversion to "balls"?

Did that spark "The War On Women"?

BTW, how's that war goin', anyway ?

MacKenzie

BTW, how's that war goin', anyway ?

What War?   So how come I never got a invite?
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

Captain Courageous

Whatever happened to Robin Steele?

Or Mz. Petunia Pigg?

Were they drafted and sent to the frontlines?  :dontknow:

Go Up