Happy New Year, Bimches

Started by Galt, Dec 31, 2013, 04:36 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

I always beat most of you by 6 hours. My liver is already bravely fighting off the bottles of sparkling wine.

neoteny

Happy new 2*19*53!
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Galt

Happy new 2*19*53!

kyool, product of primes.

dr e

happy New Year! You may have beat us there but we can enjoy it now while you are in the 2nd.  :greener:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

outdoors

Happy new year everyone.

My head hurts and I feel like shit   :dontknow:  why?

:drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:

neoteny

My head hurts and I feel like shit   :dontknow:  why?

That's easy to fix: keep drinking.  :greener:

(When I was still drinking, I would never kill a hangover by drinking on it; I thought that it is a manly thing to suffer. Then once I woke with a wicked hangover and had Scotch and energy drink at home. I mixed a healthy combo for myself -- not quite half-&-half but close to it --, downed the mix, went back to sleep and when I got up, I was without pain.)
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

CaptDMO

I always beat most of you by 6 hours.

Only because the Tasmanian bartender is busy with his OWN mess.

Go Up