Patti Stanger - How to Hook a Rich Man

Started by Galt, Jan 05, 2014, 06:52 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

neoteny

It doesn't sound like she hooked a rich man yet -- if she has to peddle this crap for a living.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

CaptDMO

Posture, speech habits, and blow jobs.
Nothing on "How to Hook an independent, educated, self-made, rich lesbian"?

neoteny

Posture, speech habits, and blow jobs.

That's about the size of it.  :laughing6:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

PaulGuelph

It is a fraud for a woman to pretend she loves a man, but she is just a gold digger.

It is extremely painful for the victim to find out that she lied all along.

The men's version of her show would be "How to spot a gold digger".
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Eviltwin

Women have really come a long way in the last 50 years. </sarc>
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

LSBeene

I'm practical - I have no problem with a woman having a criteria of "wealthy" per se.

My issue is how hypocritical so many women are when men ALSO have preferences based on our wants.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

dr e

Hey Sarge -  Happy New Year!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

LSBeene

Hiya yourself :)
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Go Up