Started by Captain Courageous, May 29, 2014, 01:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

This was on The Factor last night:

Talking Points Memo & Top Story

Exploiting Tragedy

Guests:Juan Williams & Mary Katharine Ham
"It's really a shame that some Americans can not allow the families of the Santa Barbara victims to grieve without politics. There is a time and place to make political points, but you don't do it on the backs of innocent people who were killed in a rampage. Six Americans were murdered by Elliot Rodger last Friday, obviously a heartbreaking situation. As Talking Points has stated, there is no way to stop mass murder. Even in countries like Norway, which is very peaceful and has little gun intrusion, a psycho murdered 77 human beings a few years ago. But for some reason, crazy ideologues feel they need to exploit these situations. Brittney Cooper, who teaches at Rutgers University in New Jersey, declared that 'white male privilege kills.' And Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center blames the killings on Internet sites where frustrated men vent about women. The harsh truth is that we're living in a world where more and more people are becoming mentally ill. The reason is alienation, families falling apart, pervasive technology that numbs human feelings, and a culture that too often celebrates violence. This has nothing to do with racism or bias against women, it has to do with individuals who are so sick that they want to destroy other people as well as themselves. Sometimes those people can be helped, sometimes they can't. No matter what society does, there will always be mass murder."

Catch the viceo here:  http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=latestTVShow

I am going to send an email to [email protected] about this.

dr e

Oh those internet sites are the real killers!   :BangHead:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

CaptDMO

Just like...you know...in Benghazi.

Captain Courageous

O'Reilly doesn't call them "Left-Wing Loons" for nothing.

If I didn't catch his segments on the Still-Stuck-In-The-Sixties crowd, I'd never hear about this crapola being taken so seriously.

Go Up