Harry Reid says men on Supreme Court should stop deciding about women

Started by Galt, Jun 30, 2014, 03:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

What an unbelievable White Knight jackass:

https://twitter.com/SenatorReid/status/483630584833773568

"It's time that five men on the Supreme Court stop deciding what happens to women."

There is also the usual "war on women" rhetoric.

--------------------

I think Harry Reid should resign and let a woman take his role. If he is so serious about it. I honestly can't understand men who think like he does, and maybe he doesn't believe it himself - he is just a politician used to making statements to please his masters, women.

Galt

I also see a reply that Harry Reid didn't protest too much about "men" deciding Roe v. Wade (the abortion case).

He also takes the feminist-type tack of making outrageous statements and then just ignoring people who respond.

dr e

Okay Harry, but if we do that we also need to stop women from deciding anything about men.  Boy that would set women back now wouldn't it?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Eviltwin

We now have a "wise Latina woman" on the Supreme Court who openly admits to hating white men. Why should she decide anything that concerns men?
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

bluegrass

Feminism has devolved into nothing more than the science of how to spread moral panic.

Virtually every one of my liberal friends made a post on facebook yesterday that indicated they clearly did not know what was contained in the decision or what Hobby Lobby was fighting.  They were that outraged simply at the insistence of certain activists and the media and have never even bothered to read a summary of it.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Go Up