upgrade

Started by dr e, Dec 27, 2014, 01:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

I am going to try and upgrade the board today and see if we can get version 2.0 running. There may be some time out here and there.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

neoteny

Well, looks like it worked.

But the board is dying.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

dr e

The operation was a success but the patient died.   LOL

Yeah, I thought I would do it just for us stragglers. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

dr e

I upgraded the board to the latest version....but kiss my grits, the old theme is not yet updated to work with the latest version.  Damn.  As soon as it is updated I will get it running and it will look like the old board.

Eviltwin

There are still a few of us left around. I just had to try out the Quick-Reply feature to see if it worked. Neat.
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

CaptDMO

Holy crap!
Turn my back for a second and......
Let's see......log in WHERE?
Ok, figured it out.
Happy New Year to all!

Go Up