The fat lady hasn't sung yet ...

Started by Galt, Jul 11, 2015, 03:34 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

... but is she warming up in the background?

On microwave popcorn instructions, they start talking about taking the bag out after 8-9 seconds have passed between a pop. The last pop here was in early June.

I want to say that I have had really good conversations here, and I miss a lot of the posters.

dr e

Pop!

I'm with ya Galt.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Peter

Jul 20, 2015, 12:28 PM Last Edit: Jul 20, 2015, 12:30 PM by Peter
Hmmm... here are maybe few new posts, but the archive is very valuable. Another measure is how many readers are online per month.

I am not sure where the action is for the moment. I feel a bit out of steam. The universal crazieness is a bit overwhelming.

P.S. I hope nobody is fatshaming the lady with the nice voice.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Peter

We are a bit few, but sometimes I feel it would be nice to meet up on a chat channel. I would propose the tool on

https://crypto.cat/

Ah, yes. Nobody has yet solved the riddle on my signature, that BM-... :) .

It is

1. a riddle
2. an IQ test
3. a ...

:)

bluegrass

I come back periodically - and actually looking to see if you've posted Galt.  Not much action and, no offense, but what there is is typically a poorly worded rant.

I don't know where everyone else has gone, but I've taken to Reddit and AVfM, though still not as vocal as I used to be.

Definitely miss the days when this was an active site with the Gonzman and the like.  I think many of us cae here from the Ms Magazine boards.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

PowerMan72

:greener:
Still lurking . . .
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Eviltwin

I stop by a couple of times a week just to see if there is anything new. I used to think that the fat lady was Kate Smith until I realized that she sang at the beginning of the hockey game, not the end. Philadelphia Flyer fans used to say, "It ain't begun until the fat lady sings." :)
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

dr e

Hey!  It is great to see you all! Thanks for checking in.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Peter

The riddle:

3. a messaging system. It is my address using the tools at https://bitmessage.org/

You can drop me a line.  :)

outdoors

First time I have checked in in a while.

Was attempting to get mensrights-help going but as with a lot of sites lately everything is pretty slow or almost dead.

Been doing a lot more fishing and stuff and starting to move on with my life.

sethay

I still lurk as well.

Peter

Merry Christmas   :occasion18:
and
a
Happy New Year   :drunken_smilie:
to
You All!

dr e

Indeed Peter!  A Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!   :toothy9:  :engel2:  :engel2:  :toothy9:  :engel2:  :engel2:

Go Up