Trump

Started by outdoors, Nov 12, 2016, 08:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

outdoors

I am north of the border but I see the havoc the leftist's are causing because Hillary lost the election.

Is it me or are they just really fighting against a democracy?

I have never seen anyone on the right or centre pull tantrum's because they did not get their way.

PowerMan72

Rumor is that George Soros is funding these protests. If I were President-Elect Trump, I would seriously consider turning him (and his children) over to the Russians. I hear Siberia is . . . exhilarating this time of year.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Peter

Nov 14, 2016, 02:44 PM Last Edit: Nov 18, 2016, 05:23 PM by Peter
It is with great satisfaction I have watches pictures and videos of crying Marxists. It makes me happy. Search for yourselves and enjoy while it lasts.

It seems that people in both Europe and the USA are getting fed up with the establishment, leftists, media propaganda.

Some antifeminist a few years ago said that his job is done, he had noticed a change in attitudes. However, I disagree. The job has hardly begun. We cannot let this fizzle out without cleaning the Stable of 50 years of dung.

Rightist victories tend to be half baked; this time we need a thorough cleanup.

Can we get Harry back?
Update: No, we cannot. He is dead.
http://standyourground.com/forums/index.php?topic=23996.0

http://www.etonline.com/news/202471_chelsea_handler_tears_up_talking_about_hillary_clinton_s_election_loss_with_senator_barbara_boxer/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-butt-hurt-crying-hillary-voters-compilation.html

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTHeQdTiEkVxVUiObNeZLeZL7w3oGyuJE
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

dr e

This has been fascinating to see the bullies finally get someone to say no to them and then they lose their shit.  Here's a vid on the topic.  I love this guy:

https://youtu.be/BXpi3F0E5ro
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

john moses kalashnikov

trump was about my 6th pick, but  I LOOVE the wailing and gnashing of teeth that his election has caused

I called this election "biff Tannen vs Cruella De Vil"

john moses kalashnikov

Rumor is that George Soros is funding these protests. If I were President-Elect Trump, I would seriously consider turning him (and his children) over to the Russians. I hear Siberia is . . . exhilarating this time of year.
Kolyma

dr e

Coldyma? LOL Send him.  :greener:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

CG9603

Well, yes.  These individuals on the USian political Left are protesting the results of a democratic election.  They refuse to acknowledge that they needed to run a campaign that was geographically large ( instead of concentrating on the largest population centers ), and they are projecting their own racism upon the Right.  Trump, and those who come into office during his Administration, have the proverbial Augean Stables of cleaning jobs to do, and they have to rid the government of many leftists.  The issue if that, in the US, leftists go into government work -- and stay there for years -- while those on the political Right go into private industry.  This tends to be reflected in the views of bureaucrats versus people entering office from private industry.  When Trump said he would clean the swamp, this means that a lot of individual Leftists have to be shown the door -- out of government bureaucracy.     
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

CG9603

Kolyma
Attu, Kiska, and the Komandorski Islands are some other places suitable for these individuals. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

dr e

Trump has now called for all the names and programs in the Statue Dept that have to do wiht gender equality!  LMAO!  He gonna root em out!  Merry Christmas to all equality loving people.  Go Trump!

CG9603

Trump has now called for all the names and programs in the Statue Dept that have to do wiht gender equality!  LMAO!  He gonna root em out!  Merry Christmas to all equality loving people.  Go Trump!
He will have to root them out tree and branch -- the serious challenge with individuals on the opposite side of these issues is that they have been able to define the issues extensively, with considerable and widespread support, for decades.  This is not something that can be done overnight.  One will have to take on a well- entrenched Social Justice phenomenon.  How is it possible to oppose a movement when the members characterize any opposition as evil ?

-- Unknown.

dr e

Jan 26, 2017, 04:58 AM Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 05:02 AM by dr e
He will have to root them out tree and branch -- the serious challenge with individuals on the opposite side of these issues is that they have been able to define the issues extensively, with considerable and widespread support, for decades.  This is not something that can be done overnight.  One will have to take on a well- entrenched Social Justice phenomenon.  How is it possible to oppose a movement when the members characterize any opposition as evil ?
Indeed!  So get out the popcorn!  He knows the evil they have spread.  Roto Rooter!    :happy1:

Vet/Father

Do you feel that President Trump can help the Pro Family and the Good fathers that are being destroyed and taken out by this evil system(s) put in motion, since the mid 60s ?

dr e

We will likely know if less than two weeks just how chivalrous and blue/red pill he is.  I will keep you posted.

Go Up