previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Vet/Father

Jan 24, 2018, 05:01 PM Last Edit: Feb 02, 2018, 07:09 AM by Vet/Father
[q]
CHILD SUPPORT VIDEO- Song !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=211&v=7m5dFIdNcBI
====
Mistake not sending the 7,500 signatures already collected. He is trying to reach 100,000...sad to say its not going to happaned in my life . I believe strongly that the president is not aware of this situation(s), and sending the 7,500 that signed might of got a little light shined ?

Vet/Father

May 28, 2019, 06:57 AM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2019, 09:36 PM by Vet/Father
All Bill Information (Except Text) for S.2404 - A bill to amend part D of title IV of the Social Security Act to prohibit the retroactive modification of child support arrearages.
99th Congress (1985-1986)

Back to this bill
BILL
Sponsor: Sen. Bradley, Bill [D-NJ] (Introduced 05/05/1986)
Committees: Senate - Finance
Latest Action: 05/05/1986 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.  (All Actions)
Tracker:
This bill has the status IntroducedHere are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Introduced
More on This Bill
CBO Cost Estimates

Get more information
See Coverage Dates for Legislative Information and learn about other sources.

Subject — Policy Area:
Social Welfare
View subjects

Full texts of bills are not available on Congress.gov for bills prior to 1989 (101st Congress).

Jump to: Summary | Actions Overview | All Actions | Titles | Subjects | Cosponsors | Committees | Related Bills
=============
https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/senate-bill/2404/all-info?r=7#cosponsors

=====
Cosponsors (2)

* = Original cosponsor
Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Long, Russell B. [D-LA]* 05/05/1986
Sen. Biden, Joseph R., Jr. [D-DE] 07/24/1986
=======
Committees (1)

Committees, subcommittees and links to reports associated with this bill are listed here, as well as the nature and date of committee activity and Congressional report number.

Committee / Subcommittee Date Activity Reports
Senate Finance 05/05/1986 Referred to
Related Bills (1)

A related bill may be a companion measure, an identical bill, a procedurally-related measure, or one with text similarities. Bill relationships are identified by the House, the Senate, or CRS, and refer only to same-congress measures.

Bill Latest Title Relationships to S.2404 Relationships Identified by Latest Action
H.R.4769 A bill to amend part D of title IV of the Social Security Act to prohibit the retroactive modification of child support arrearages. Identical bill CRS 05/09/1986 Referred to Subcommittee on Public Assistance and Unemployment Compensation.
Companion bill Senate
* = Original cosponsor
Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Long, Russell B. [D-LA]* 05/05/1986
Sen. Biden, Joseph R., Jr. [D-DE] 07/24/1986

HOW MANY DEATH AND DESTRUCTIONS ...
plural noun: destructions

the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.
    "the destruction of the library in Alexandria"
"The Destructions of Fathers and Families and Childrens of ALL Color"...
    synonyms:   ...demolition, knocking down, pulling down, tearing down, levelling, razing (to the ground), felling, dismantling, breaking up, wrecking, ruination, smashing, shattering, blasting, blowing up, dynamiting, bombing, torpedoing
    "journalists reported considerable destruction within the town by allied bombers"
        the action or process of killing or being killed.
        "the wanton destruction of human life"
        synonyms:   annihilation, wiping out, obliteration, elimination, eradication, liquidation, extinction, finishing off, rooting out, extirpation; More
        killing, slaughter, slaughtering, massacre, massacring, butchery, butchering, extermination, decimation;
        informaltaking out, rubbing out, snuffing out, zapping;
        informalwasting
        "the careful and strategic destruction of the enemies' forces"
        a cause of someone's ruin.
        "gambling was his destruction"...
=====
and MORE !!!!

Libertariandadd

Thanks Vet.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Vet/Father

Nov 07, 2019, 09:52 PM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2019, 10:06 PM by Vet/Father
My advise to Trump supporters and GOP media and friends...
#1...Stop calling this a witch hunt..
call this a Coup d'état !!!

#2... Stop calling Biden... Uncle Joe !!! he is no uncle of mine... And yours.. There are hundreds of million of uncles that are good men ,father's, sons ... It's a disrespect to compare us and lump us with this evil evil man....

He has cause us all tremendous unspeakable damage and destruction to the American fathers of all races...

We have documented this long ago and it's sad and it hurts me that we lost the data concerning child support casualties...

In my opinion: supported by videos of this evil person...
Inappropriately touching and smelling children's hair, that this person from hell is a pedophile !!!

He sold out our country and Constitution and the Holy Bible, etc..When he signed and cosponsor the 666 law...

Many men committed suicide... Many committed murder suicide... Many became drug addicts... Many many were sent to prison... Many lives were destroyed to the point of no return...

These are just a few of the destruction and death this evil man and his supporters have committed upon the American fathers...

Never forget this !!! Never !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqtdwMjgGF8
10 years old...now time this by a million+

Vet/Father

THERE IS A HERO IN US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVpNqiR0YA
========
Hello everybody !
the picture on the video above reminds us of us in so many ways...
I am one of those from the 1980s and lasted into 2010s, and there was a time when we were active very active and combative to the great evil that was thrust upon this that faced us on a daily basis... We had many forums and outlets to voice and vent and expose the damage and destruction from within the father's of the world...
We were like the last defense to defend and protect our families and childrens...

We did the best with no support none... From the elected officials of both parties and no support none from the destroy America media and others...

In a way we were like David fighting thousands of Goliath...

They slaughtered us in so many ways and use our own people in the slaughter...
Like the SS did before and during World War II... Not to the level and intensity and pure evil of World War II...
But subtle and clean, but the goal was the same exterminate and neutralize the father's...

Once the father's was neutralize to the point of control and silenced...

They went after our children's...

Many of us know the great evil they do...

If the light was to shine into the darkness it would make you sick...
Many the majority in my opinion won't be able to handle this truth...

Vet/Father

Dec 04, 2019, 08:30 AM Last Edit: Dec 04, 2019, 08:35 AM by Vet/Father
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKp-kcLD4rI
Hunter Biden Motion for Confidentiality in Child Support Suit - Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei Vlawg
•Dec 1, 2019...
=========
Karma !!!!

==========
More proof Biden is SICK !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl6Or7uNLuU
Biden's HAIRY Legs?
•Dec 2, 2019

Vet/Father

I saw this video, and it made me cry inside as a U.S. Veteran and as a Father Right Activists ...
We are in the middle of the Civil War against the dark and evil forces that want this great nation destroyed...

Being on the front lines with the father's rights movement we saw this coming long ago, and we investigated the matrix of it all... It's well documented in the archives...

The final destruction on their 50 -- 60 year plan was supposed to be finalize with with the victory of Hillary Clinton... What you see with all the censorship and destruction of the fathers rights movement and the tea party movement before Trump !!!

What's stopping them from finalizing the total destruction of the United States of America is President Trump,
This video done by the GOP party... The Republican Party... Who's getting a lot of record-breaking donations...
Only has 11,000 views in one week+...
Why in the hell is this not on TV right now during the college football and NFL games..
Who is this stupid incompetent running the Republican Party GOP..
If I was running the Republican Party media campaign I will put this on TV right now during the college football games playoff and the NFL games for starters...

There are a lot of fathers like us ,and sad to say brainwash by the NAZI-LIKE- Propaganda machineS...
Program to hate !!!

Showing this on TV might wake up a few!!!

It is a excellent video... Check it out and judge for yourself..

Stop The Madness
•Nov 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVV3MweO_WY

Vet/Father

Just for the record... I am a registered independent voter... Yes I voted for Obama in 2008, because I thought like many of us being a African-American he would have done something to address the inner-city 70% of fathers missing epidemic ! He did not !!

Remember that the Bush administration classified us...
The fathers rights movement as a domestic terrorist organization..

Never forget that !!!
===

I watched the news both sides, and I watch the conservative side stating the Democrats should be worried of a landslide victory if they keep up this crucifixion impeachment Bullshit !!

They don't seem worried..., Because for one reason  and one reason alone... They will commit voter fraud like they always do, and they got that fine tune machines... In place and ready to go in 2020...

They did it in 2018, and they just did it again couple weeks ago...

Here's one way they are going to do it... Just ONE!!

Will They Steal The 2020 Election?
•Nov 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSAHEOY75E

Vet/Father

Vet/Father

This event(s)...Did not get get the attention(s) it deserve... why is this happening ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48w93LJaDE

WATCH: Trump orders creation of task force to get answers on missing Native American women
•Nov 26, 2019

Vet/Father

Feb 08, 2020, 05:56 PM Last Edit: Feb 08, 2020, 05:59 PM by Vet/Father
Mr. President ...
Repeal the Bradley amendment of 1986...
This law cosponsored by Joe the evil Biden was intended truly to break up the family and eliminate the father...
If you truly want to make progress and headway into the minority community you got to help the father's...
The father's are the key in so many ways...
It will bring love number one...
It will break the shackles that Joe Biden and his evil forces put upon us...

He's out there saying that he's got the support of the black community, but since we have aligning destructive evil media pushing their demonic agenda, and with the support of those white sheet kkk radical male hating feminists in Congress and the Senate still hitting us in so many direction how can a man... Father survived!!!

There are many young energetic men right now in the minority community crying for help, ask Kanye West and for help on this issue...

You say you are pro family, and and I believe you 100% !!!

The family needs the father in the picture, and the children need their fathers for protection, support, education, guidance, but most important number one they need their father's love...

Without the father's love that child will always be missing half of the loving they need...

If you could break  the  :MRm3: the good fathers let me repeat that again for those crazy feminist man haters... The good fathers can have an opportunity to re-enter or become the father they were destined to be...

Vet/Father

Candace Owens EXPLODES On Nancy Pelosi, Gets A Standing Ovation
•Feb 5, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-8M0s1FYPc

Candace Owens is speaking out the truth, and I pray more and more listen and are awakened to the truth...
Fatherless homes was by design, started by LBJ great new society 10 years after that child support was started and 10 years after that the Bradley amendment.USC42,sec.666... All design and implemented by the Demoncrats...

Vet/Father

Vet/Father

Mar 22, 2020, 10:19 PM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2020, 10:25 PM by Vet/Father
the Democrats in Congress have failed to pass the emergency stimulus package that would HELP  American families survive financially... This is beyond politics... This is pure evil to do this there are tens and tens of millions of families and individuals that need this financial assistance immediately!
Don't believe the lies and deception and excuses they are telling you...

This delay tactic needs to be expose immediately, and every single American needs to see this for what it is...
It's time to shine the light bright on this.. As soon as possible

Vet/Father

May 23, 2020, 11:03 AM Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:11 PM by Vet/Father
The racist evil anti-fathers BIDEN showing his true colors again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNy54BZoUdU
DiamondandSilk call out Jim Crow Joe..... Look at what we found hidden in the basement......
•May 22, 2020
====
Calling the blacks the N word...
remember this was the evil man that destroyed millions of fathers, by co-sponsoring the Brady amendment in 1986, section 666... Those of us left in the father's right moment remember and know what this law Joe Biden supported have done to destroy the family unit... Of all races, but specially the minority community... It baffles me that any man of any color can support this evil man...
This is ONE of a record of Joe Biden that needs to be revealed, ...
https://dadsdivorce.com/articles/repeal-the-bradley-amendment/
This LAW, which i call the 666 laws was started in the 1980s...
The so call Crime Bill was in the 1990s...
Combine the two= deaths and destructions to name  a few...

The only way this demonic entity can win is by  voter fraud...
, Combine with the lies and the deceptions of the Chinese news network(CNN), ...

Remember this to Biden was a close friend, and admits it over and over of Sen. Byrd(D) WV... Who was a former KKK grand Wizard... The general of the KKK...
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/105901-biden-remembers-byrd-as-a-great-leader-dear-friend

Pray that the light of day shines more on this evil person, because if he wins this country's over !!! And so are we..
===
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKJYPBNB1Yk
'Super Creep' | Joe Biden Creepy Clips Compilation 2019 | Parody Song
•Jul 1, 2019

Go Up