hello from Dallas

Started by john moses kalashnikov, Nov 27, 2016, 03:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

john moses kalashnikov

hello, I am joining from Dallas Texas. I am a politically active  libertarian who sees misandry and SJW type feminism as a symptom of a much larger disease and one that must be cured if the republic is to endure. I am also a three percenter(  if you don't know what that is, you can wiki it, but long story short, three percenters are  the spritiual descendents of those three percent of colonists that grabbed their Kentucky long rifles and kicked red-coat ass). I  participated in men's groups online about 10-12 years ago, but  after the election of lil mao wow(my name for the current squatter in the white house), I turned my activism pretty much exclusively toward second amendment issues, but with the rise of SJW's and victory after victory on  RKBA, I feel these type of issues deserve more of my attention.
I work as a machine operator for Kraft foods in Garland, Texas and am a CNC machining/CAD-DAM student at Eastfield College(that's Chuck Norris' alma mater, so that makes my educational pedigree superior to Harvard and yale students:)) ). for fun, I like to go to ray hubbard and catch crappie and channel cat, pop off  7.62x54r from my trusty mosin(the fireballs are awesome at night too), jam out to Taylor swift, david allen coe, Conway twitty and Vietnamese pop music, cross the red river and play the slots at Choctaw and windstar, tank up on pabst and jack at the local honky tonks, and verbally pimp slap SJW aids skrillex and trigglypuff types( would do it physically, but for some reason, dallas county law enforcement frowns upon that). I chose my username because its a combination of my two role models, John Moses browning and Mikhail Kalashnikov.
thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to being part of the community again

dr e

Welcome.  Were you here before?  What was your screen name?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

PowerMan72

:toothy9:
Welcome John!
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

kingsleytailors

My name is Scott, i'm new user here

CenterDri

Why are you not a repeat user ?  Want merely this writer to restart this thing ?   :sunny:

Go Up