Trump or Biden ?

Started by Galt, Sep 14, 2020, 10:21 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Vet/Father

Major  Voter Fraud !!!!

Vet/Father

Nov 04, 2020, 06:56 PM Last Edit: Nov 04, 2020, 06:58 PM by Vet/Father
Trump and the Republicans and the American people of all parties that voted for the forces of good WON this election by a landslide...The truth be told and we know it!!!
The forces of good cannot permit this this major massive criminal treasonous evil act of voter fraud across the country every state every county...

We know who the forces of evil are...
There are many that have been revealed...

Media which belongs to the antichrist forces..
Social media, big tech, and those in the demonic party...

Last night and today... We were hit with reality, and we got a lot of pussy's surrendering to these dark forces... We need to recharge our batteries and asked for divine intervention...

We need the help of God's number one Angel... Michael !!!
For starters...

After that's done we need to fight on all levels and on all fronts, because if they get away with this...
This country, this lighthouse of the world is done !!!!

It will never never recovered !!!

I'm not concerned about me I'm at the bottom of the ninth with two outs...

My concern is for the children future..

I asked the Trump campaign to resume political ads in those states in question...

We have the talent and the light of truth on our side...

Make an ad for one of Biden admitting in his own words of massive voter fraud they created the biggest in history...

Seek and asked the American people for financial help...

Get rid of and put to decide or ignore the pussy's advisors, put in the general Patton fighters, declare a national emergency on these treasonous acts funded by the foreign powers that want this country destroy from within and we know who the players are...

Fire those in high position right now and put in warriors of God and righteousness that has the attitude and fire of Patton...

Do not concede, and expose and prosecute those that committed these criminal acts...

Galt

A few years ago I read the excellent phrase:

"On Election Day, my grandparents left the cemetery, went to the polling station, voted Democrat and went straight back to their graves without stopping by and say hello."

Unfortunately I cannot find the exact quote. Anyone can help?

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, that quote doesn't ring a bell -- but voting by the dearly departed has been a long-standing tradition of the Democrats going way back. There were lots of jokes about it even back during Kennedy vs. Nixon in 1960, or so I later heard.

Vet/Father

Software that 'Glitched' in MI, GA, Incorrectly Gave Biden 1000s of Votes, Used in 28 States
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/07/software-that-glitched-in-mi-ga-incorrectly-gave-biden-1000s-of-votes-used-in-28-states/
=======
These Democrat software's were used in 30 states total...
So far, they've been caught in Michigan and Georgia to change Republican votes into Democrat votes...
If the Republicans were smart they would investigate an audit some of these small Republican-controlled counties and conduct an audit as soon as possible to see if the same thing happen in there County and state...

Imagine how many Republicans that lost really won...

But they need to jump on this like yesterday

Peter

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Galt

Peter, what's the alphanumeric code in the footer of your posts?

Peter

How is the voting procedure actually defined?

At what point do you need to produce your valid death certificate?

When you register for voting?
When you ask for the ballot paper?

Peter

Nov 12, 2020, 01:02 PM Last Edit: Nov 12, 2020, 01:06 PM by Peter
Peter, what's the alphanumeric code in the footer of your posts?

It is my Bitmessage address, if you install Bitmessage you can use it to send me encrypted text messages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmessage

https://www.bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page

Galt

How is the voting procedure actually defined?

At what point do you need to produce your valid death certificate?

When you register for voting?
When you ask for the ballot paper?

I hadn't voted in decades, but I registered earlier this year and voted via absentee ballot.

They didn't really ask me anything when I registered -- I signed a form with my voter information affirming that I was not registered to vote anywhere else. And that was pretty much it. Maybe they identified me via other means, but I never even produced any ID. And I had never been registered to vote before in that state.

Galt

Nov 12, 2020, 01:05 PM Last Edit: Nov 12, 2020, 01:09 PM by Galt

It is my Bitmessage address, if you install Bitmessage you can use it to send me encrypted text messages.

OK, thanks. I had never heard of Bitmessage before. I'll take a gander in the Internet.

Peter

Nov 12, 2020, 01:15 PM Last Edit: Nov 12, 2020, 01:22 PM by Peter

OK, thanks. I had never heard of Bitmessage before. I'll take a gander in the Internet.
I have an account on Jami also, if you prefer to use that one... and on Torchat... I have a long list of very secure chat methods.

Another way to communicate privately:

https://paste.jaegers.net/

Go Up