The Women We Love

Started by kal147, Mar 05, 2004, 04:10 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Industrial_Strength

Who defines hate speech?  What is hate speech except a politically correct idea created by the academic elite in which the government so readily uses to spread its own agenda?  Speech is speech, if you don't like, don't listen.  To govern one's speech shows the inadequacy to debate them on the issue by the governing entity.

Galt

Industrial_Strength

Galt ---

Is it not amazing that your example is very similar to a friend of mine in my business class, and I am probably in a total different location than you are.  And not only this, but Roadking's example of his brothers is similar as well to men in my particular location.  To the point, general principles must be concluded regarding the predatory nature of females, to disregard this is dangerous and hazardous to a man's health and wealth.

Bender

To the point, general principles must be concluded regarding the predatory nature of females, to disregard this is dangerous and hazardous to a man's health and wealth.

Whoops you better edit that or incur the wrath of the chivalrous males on this board.. wait, better yet, I'll edit it for you.. added text in red>>>

To the point, general principles must be concluded regarding the predatory nature of some females, to disregard this is dangerous and hazardous to a man's health and wealth.

There, much better.  We sure don't want to hurt anyone's little feelers..

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
color=red] You have no Constitutional right not to be offended and I'm here to make sure this non-existent Constitutional right is honored.
[/color]

<<<---Ya know ya want one.

Industrial_Strength

:P  Thank you Bender.  Being the gun slinging, cigar smoking, alcohol drinking, prostitute hiring, factory working guy that I am, I might have done real damage to our metrosexual and chivalrous men in here.

Bender

Industrial,
I think its time we give them a  greeting with the steel toed boot to the mouth.  ooops, did I just say that?
color=red] You have no Constitutional right not to be offended and I'm here to make sure this non-existent Constitutional right is honored.
[/color]

Industrial_Strength

You know Bender, men like us are a dying breed or maybe just in short supply these days.  Too many men I see fight over women, cater to women, kiss their asses, etc.  Any women that puts herself out on the market so guys can "bid" on her by showing her what he's got is not going to be a long term mate you want in life when you lose your money and power.  She will drop you like a worn out hat.  Yet, multitudes of men do this each and every day.  Give me one of those pioneer women, that not only likes to shoot with you and cleans your guns for you, but has your cigar and cognac ready for you after shooting.

Bender

Too many men I see fight over women, cater to women, kiss their asses, etc.

And there's a bunch more of the feeble minded, emotionally volatile males hanging out over at THE GYNARCHIST FORUM.  This place will show anyone the end result of chivalry.
[/color]

Daymar

Well you are definately something Industrial and your little buddy Bender as well. You like to talk tough on the internet don't you? Unfortunately that doesn't make you much of a manly man  :(

So you're okay with all the male bashing that goes on in society right? All that stuff that makes most women think men are all losers and pigs. Just say you are, it's alright, you're obviously okay with it going their way. But if you want it going one way you have to deal with it going the other way too. Well unless all you want to be is a hateful little chump that is.

I know exactly what the situation is like in America and other Western countries but I'm not going to say any group of humans is born as worthless crap. There are still some good women out there, few as they may be. Women are not predatory, they simply have different needs then men, needs that men have mostly been stripped of the ability to provide at the level that would make women needful of men. The laws and customs in Western societies are responsible for making the needs of women become predatory because women are given the ability to get what they want while men don't have equal power to get what they want.

By the way, I've spent a grand total of about $30 on the women I've dated over the years, something of which I'm kind of proud of. I'm not chivalrous but I try not to be a hypocrite either.

Industrial_Strength

Daymar, I obviously hit a nerve with you.  Calm down, breathe in, breathe out.  Go on and rant, get it out of your system.  It's good for you.  

Now,

Well you are definately something Industrial and your little buddy Bender as well. You like to talk tough on the internet don't you? Unfortunately that doesn't make you much of a manly man

Well, this looks like tasty bait.  Unfortunately for you, Daymar, I don't respond to bait.

So you're okay with all the male bashing that goes on in society right? All that stuff that makes most women think men are all losers and pigs. Just say you are, it's alright, you're obviously okay with it going their way. But if you want it going one way you have to deal with it going the other way too. Well unless all you want to be is a hateful little chump that is.

This makes no sense whatsoever.  More bait.

I know exactly what the situation is like in America and other Western countries but I'm not going to say any group of humans is born as worthless crap. There are still some good women out there, few as they may be. Women are not predatory, they simply have different needs then men, needs that men have mostly been stripped of the ability to provide at the level that would make women needful of men. The laws and customs in Western societies are responsible for making the needs of women become predatory because women are given the ability to get what they want while men don't have equal power to get what they want.

Worthless crap?  Nobody said women were worthless crap, just predatory in our societies and men need to understand this when engaging with them.  Chivalrous men have stripped men of this ability you speak of.  Hence, there lies the problem.

By the way, I've spent a grand total of about $30 on the women I've dated over the years, something of which I'm kind of proud of. I'm not chivalrous but I try not to be a hypocrite either.

You might be one of us after all.  I will keep eye on your posts.

If it will make you feel better, we can say that you got the last word, lest you go orbital again.

Daymar

"Nobody said women were worthless crap, just predatory in our societies and men need to understand this when engaging with them. Chivalrous men have stripped men of this ability you speak of."

That's kind of what I said....

That's not what you say when you support statements like this though:

Women, being the whores that they are, have one goal in life: to secure and hog-tie a man in order to breed. It's really that simple. A woman has an uncontrollable urge to behave like a brood-sow, and desperately wants to fill a house with her little piglets. You, as a man, are only of value as a sperm donor and slop provider.

He is hopelessly trapped into a loveless and sexless hell with a malignant bitch who has no more compassion and love than Satan himself.

Bender

Well you are definately something Industrial and your little buddy Bender as well. You like to talk tough on the internet don't you? Unfortunately that doesn't make you much of a manly man

You're missing the overall point.  First, its not about proving to anyone that I am a manly man.  To make this assumption is to push the direction of this dialogue in the wrong direction.
This is about the many instances where a poster will come onto a bulletin board and claim that his or her feelings have been hurt and seek sympathy from one or more of the participants in an attempt to sow discord.  This doesn't just happen here on these types of boards but religious discussion boards as well.
My attack(I'll call it what it is) is not aimed at anyone in specific or else I would say so.  You should know that if I have a quarrel with someone in particular I will bring it directly to him.  My attack is on the Chivalrous Male in general.  

Regarding the seemingly double standards of vicious rhetoric employed by some of us,
Feminists throw names around and MRAs do the same thing in regards to women or some of us will qualify it: SOME women.  What is important is that we do not become sidetracked.

A woman once told me that she believed that SOME women are capable of thinking logically.  This brings me to the crux of the matter.  Yes some women are indeed capable of rational thought,  but that does not change the fact that a woman is a woman.  And regardless of her intellect, a woman, any woman, best serves the Creator by being docile, meek, quiet and peaceful.  Society will function properly when more women learn this, if thats possible.
[/color]

Industrial_Strength

That's not what you say when you support statements like this though:

Women, being the whores that they are, have one goal in life: to secure and hog-tie a man in order to breed. It's really that simple. A woman has an uncontrollable urge to behave like a brood-sow, and desperately wants to fill a house with her little piglets. You, as a man, are only of value as a sperm donor and slop provider.

He is hopelessly trapped into a loveless and sexless hell with a malignant bitch who has no more compassion and love than Satan himself.

So you say, and are incorrect because you have taken it out of context.

Now, let us examine this in context:

In context, which Roadking is basing this statement on is found in the book The Predatory Female, which as defined in the book, uses the terms women and predatory female interchangeablely as an approximation for the real world.  If you understand the normal probablity curve, this approximation will be the area under the curve.  Outside the curve is non-predatory females, which are few.

devia

Generally speaking (of course there are exceptions).

The men on this forum have become nothing more then high comedy.

You've now entered the ranks (and perhaps surpassed) of not only militant feminists but white supremacists, crazy nation of Islam types, self professed vampires, and furries (reading one thread one might think you're closest to the furries).

The white man = The most noble of victimized victims, tread upon by jezebels and harlots continuously.. dropping like flies because of the incessant barrage of female induced hatred.

Congrats on making this forum "the freak's freak" forum. Please continue to entertain without actually harming real human beings please.

Amber

Quote from: "devia"
Generally speaking (of course there are exceptions).

The men on this forum have become nothing more then high comedy.

You've now entered the ranks (and perhaps surpassed) of not only militant feminists but white supremacists, crazy nation of Islam types, self professed vampires, and furries (reading one thread one might think you're closest to the furries).

The white man = The most noble of victimized victims, tread upon by jezebels and harlots continuously.. dropping like flies because of the incessant barrage of female induced hatred.

Congrats on making this forum "the freak's freak" forum. Please continue to entertain without actually harming real human beings please.

ROFL.  So true.  This place is worse than MS, and I'm not just saying that; I mean that.

Why are there still women here?

Come on, Jesus Christ, it's obvious this is a dumping fest for "all women r evil, I hate them bitches, they just want me money" .... all women get out!!!!!!!! *shrivels up like Beavis* ... Now!!!!!  

lol
he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Go Up