yet more

Started by turmeric, Jun 15, 2003, 08:52 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

turmeric

in the 2th century there were quite a large number of wars.
mostly in these wars, men died.
i think this proves that war is started by feminists in order to kill off men.
i am a genius and hopefully i will marry ann coutler.
then together we can invade their country, kill their leaders, and convert them to christianity. because if only these people could understand the love of jesus , 'turn the other cheek' and all that, will we be able to live together. maybe after we kill a bunch of them they will understand the love of jesus.

URnotmeRU

You do realize that post was a perfect display of your ignorance?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

turmeric

you realize that you are like pork fat at mecca?

URnotmeRU

Yup, like pork fat making your mamma scream, I is!!! :yikes:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

turmeric

you liberals, why must you always use such filthy language?
you and your rap music and your long hair.  my children
would never be caught dead living in that sort of depravity.
its people like you that caused AIDS to spread.  :idea:  :oops:

URnotmeRU

You obviously have no clue what a "liberal" is, dipshit.  :roll:

turmeric

'dipshit'? but all i have done is listen to rush limbaugh, sean hannity,
and other compassionate, wise, conservative elders. now they
cant go 5 minutes without telling me what a liberal is. so sir,
i think i know very damn well what a liberal is.
thank you very much sir.
and you, sir, are a liberal.

URnotmeRU

No, dipshit, I am not a liberal.

turmeric

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

THE FUTURE OF THE FEMINAZIHATEBUND;

Someday all the Feminazi liars on this planet are going to eat every last word that vomits forth from their frothing maw. Tyrannts like Marx, Hitler, Stalin, MaoTseTung, Steinem, Dworkin, Satan, Mackinnon, Abzug, Allred, Frieden, French and all the other legions of Urukai marching forth,  chanting their Kremlin-Reichstag PC Dogma all the while sealing their coffins with every syllable that stammers from their venomed snouts. They were human once, but then from the bowels of the cosmos, forces  putrified by Malignant Narcicism ensnared them, enslaved them, mutilated, twisted and fused their neurology into the Dragon that is chained to the Gates of Hell. The Pit of no Return awaits them. A fate they most justly deserve!!
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Go Up