Best commercial EVER!!!

Started by Assault, Apr 03, 2004, 10:57 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Assault

This commercial won't be aired apparently, but I think it's the best commercial I've ever seen. This is all CGI so don't get your PETA panties in a knot about the cat. :lol:

http://s88746325.onlinehome.us/KA2.mpg
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Daymar

Damn I wish my car would do that. I have to park my car outside and we've got these stupid cats in this neighborhood that like to walk all over it. They leave dirty paw marks on it EVERY SINGLE DAY. During winter they would even leave muddy paw marks all over it. It's friggin annoying. I've tried to leave a recording of a dog growling via a cd player and a small speaker but my cd burner doesn't work with audio files very well so the growling only comes on every once in a while and hasn't been very successful at keeping the cats away.

PowerMan72

CGI or not, I think it's awful!  I'm a cat person.           :x
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Assault

Quote from: "PowerMan72"
CGI or not, I think it's awful!  I'm a cat person.           :x

Me too, but I still think it's a cleverly written commercial with some great twisted humour. :lol:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

nebulousone

My cat and I thought it was funny. as. hell.   :wink:
i]Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.[/i]
~Abraham Lincoln

Sir Duke

Knowing it is a CGI helps, I am not shocked or necessarily offended. I like cats, and I find the clip *not funny*. Am I all up in arms about it? no.

Peter

Hmm... CGI or not, the only CGI I know is Common Gateway Interface. You know, that one which provies dynamic webpages.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

peanutgal

Hmm... CGI or not, the only CGI I know is Common Gateway Interface. You know, that one which provies dynamic webpages.

In this context, CGI = computer graphic imaging. In other words, special effects.

I love cats, and STILL laughed at this...the pigeon commercial too!

LSBeene

Hot Damn .... this was DAMN funny!
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Peter

Meoyeahnooooow, nothing particular. Oh, yes, it pisses off the PETA gang.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

napnip

Quote from: "Peter"
Oh, yes, it pisses off the PETA gang.

That's the number one reason to like it!    :lol:
i] We drank our toast to innocence,
We drank our toast to now.
We tried to reach beyond the emptiness,
But neither one knew how. [/i]

AlexanderGoMavs

A cat gets its just desserts, it pisses off PETA, what's not to like about this commercial?
A fiend in need is a fiend indeed" - Boris Badenov.

Sir Duke

Who said there is nothing to like or something to like. When I saw it, I didnt laugh. Because to me, its not funny.

Daymar

I wouldn't normally think commercials like that are funny either except for the fact that I have some annoying cats I wish it would happen to. I usually just have a blank face when I see skits like that.

Sir Duke

That is what I meant when I said to *me* it wasnt funny. If someone can relate to it I suppose it can be humorous or just strike a nerve in a good way. I can relate to the blank face reaction, though.

Go Up