Hello from the United Kingdom

Started by Raymond Cuttill, May 14, 2004, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Raymond Cuttill

Hello, I'm Raymond Cuttill.  I live in Bracknell, England; about 30 miles west of London.  I became interested in men's rights around '97 partly from when I was unemployed and began watching a lot of daytime TV talk shows which I liked but then I began noticing the anti-male bias often coming to the fore.  I looked around for the men's movement which I'd heard of.  Finding James Bond is easier.  I started the Men's Hour (menshour.com and the blog at men.typepad.com) in 2001 as an online men's media to counteract the women's media everywhere.  It is named after the BBC's woman's hour that has been broadcast weekdays for 58 years, but the BBC does not feel a men's hour is needed.  I started cyberManbooks.com in 2002, originally with Trudy Schuett, to create a pro-men publisher.  As a supporter of non-violent direct action, such as Fathers 4 Justice type protests I am hoping for great things in the near future.
aymond Cuttill

United Equal Parenting Conference, London, June 17, 2006 - www.unitedconference.com
Men's Hour Blog
cyberManbooks

Assault

Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

dr e

Welcome Raymond!  Good to have you here.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

PowerMan72

:)

Good to have you here!  Welcome!
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

MacKenzie

Welcome. I've visited your site c/o Angry Harry et al. :D
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

tricycle

Hello, and welcome to the boards.  :D
trange little girl ....

Go Up