Master debaters needed at Kerry forum!

Started by bluegrass, Jun 04, 2004, 08:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quasimodo

We speak of these thing, but only one on one.
axine Waters on the 2004 March for Women:
"I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." ! ! !

Quasimodo

As far as Sandra's not unexpected ploy, the fact is she misses us over at the Women's Forum. We liven up the place and should not disappoint her.

VicVanity

Does this mean That Kerry`s Camp does not believe mens rights are as Important as womens ?
quot;Women can help us, but they can't join us. There can be no male/female unity, until there is first some male unity."  Edited from Malcolm X

"Concerning non-violence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks." Malcolm X

"We want freedom by any means necessary. We want justice by any means necessary. We want equality by any means necessary." Malcom X

napnip

Quote from: "VicVanity"
Does this mean That Kerry`s Camp does not believe mens rights are as Important as womens ?

Not at all.

What it means is that the whole concept of "men's rights" doesn't even appear on Kerry's radar screen.  No, he doesn't believe that women's rights are more important than men's rights.  Men have to actually have rights before women's rights can be considered more important.

They would just as soon see men lay down and die.  Doubt my words?  Just read some of the bullshit drivel Sandy pukes out with each keystroke regarding prostate cancer.

So no, they don't think that men's rights are less important than women's.  They don't think that men even have rights to begin with!  Your rights can't be considered less important if you don't have any rights to start with!

That is the opinion of Kerry and Company, even though they'll never admit that in a million years.
i] We drank our toast to innocence,
We drank our toast to now.
We tried to reach beyond the emptiness,
But neither one knew how. [/i]

dr e

Sandy and Sandra are feminists and bigoted.  Sandy when asked about whether men should have reproductive rights said something like:

Yeah sure, men can have reproductive rights, as soon as God gives them a uterus.  

She is Archie Bunker reincarnated and is laughable.  Sandra is not much better.  She refuses to give me a reason for banning me.  Of course the reason is that I called Kerry a bigot for his landslide of support for women and his complete neglect of men.    :pinocchio:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

VicVanity

Quote from: "napnip"
Quote from: "VicVanity"

Not at all.

What it means is that the whole concept of "men's rights" doesn't even appear on Kerry's radar screen.  No, he doesn't believe that women's rights are more important than men's rights.  Men have to actually have rights before women's rights can be considered more important.

They would just as soon see men lay down and die.  Doubt my words?  Just read some of the bullshit drivel Sandy pukes out with each keystroke regarding prostate cancer.

So no, they don't think that men's rights are less important than women's.  They don't think that men even have rights to begin with!  Your rights can't be considered less important if you don't have any rights to start with!

That is the opinion of Kerry and Company, even though they'll never admit that in a million years.

Sorry my fault i should have noted My sarcasm
quot;Women can help us, but they can't join us. There can be no male/female unity, until there is first some male unity."  Edited from Malcolm X

"Concerning non-violence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks." Malcolm X

"We want freedom by any means necessary. We want justice by any means necessary. We want equality by any means necessary." Malcom X

bluegrass

I think one of the most telling things for me was during the debate about the wage gap over there recently.  I aked directly again and again how they'd like to see the equal pay act of 1963 changed and what their thoughts were on the fair pay act of 2003 proposal.  I provided links to txt of both.

Not a single person answered my question and one accused me of hounding her simply for asking her opinion.

My guess is that many of them before I said that probably didn't even know that the equal pay act existed.

I saw someone start another thread over there asking why Reagan never followed up on his campaign promise to appoint a woman as supreme court justice.  Soemeone had to go on there to let him know that in fact there was a woman on the supreme court who was in fact appointed by Reagan.

Most of the time they don't even know the most basic history of what they're asking for.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Cog

It is an interesting dynamic though.

I am guessing that otherwise rabidly partisan feminists are being somewhat muzzled by the "offend nobody" campaign policies.  The end result is that you have the spectacle of seeing bigots trying real hard to make nicey nice but showing san andreas-sized cracks when pressed.

I think that there is probably  not much more juice left to be squeezed out of that lemon.  I think that a fair minded person reading those threads would figure out fairly soon what was going on.  Much of what Sandy posts can simply pass without comment because of how big of an ass she is revealing herself to be.

Revisionist historian moderators with edit/delete powers are a problem however.  Nothing like a little after the fact sanitization to improve the stench of things.

fembasher

FWIW, Kerrygoddess WAS a moderator before she got into it with me. I called her out for the bigoted statements she made.

I got banned from the Kerry Forum a few months ago

I've been lurking at the feminazi threads

ParentofChild, great job getting that bitch kerrygoddess moderator priveleges revoked

She's got me banned

How'd you set her up, maybe you can get that Sandy bitch banned too

fembasher

Quasimodo wrote:
As far as Sandra's not unexpected ploy, the fact is she misses us over at the Women's Forum. We liven up the place and should not disappoint her.

Kerry forum is run by all feminazis

ParentOfChild

fembasher,

If that was the name you were using I don't think it would have taken much to get the heave-ho. Sandy and I seem to be playing cat and mouse right now. She has modified her position to say that she believes there should be presumptive joint custody. That is a big change, and it must have lots of others scatching their heads. I'm not looking to keep them from talking, I just want to control the direction of the debate. I think I have been somewhat succesful in doing that, with thanks to others from this site.

My personal observation of posts from members of this site is that I believe it would be more helpful to hammer on what it is that a particular group, such as NOW is doing wrong, rather than calling them names such as feminazis. In kerrygoddess' case, I gave her multiple opportunities to recant her bigotry, but she chose to defend it instead. So, I jumped down her throat. She really had nothing to fall back on.

Success can be measured in many different ways. One measure is to take notice of what you don't see on that site right now. Ruthie, boldly made the statement that the face of poverty is a pink colar worker that is stuck without health insurance for her and her kid(s) whose dead-beat dad ex refuses to pay child support. Instead of calling her what she truly is, I undressed her in public for everyone else to see about what she said. I can assure you that she and tons of others like her hate my guts. So what, I wasn't exactly spending time over there to pick up on chicks anyway, LOL Now, you rarely see that type of unadulterated BS any more. When you do it doesn't go unchecked. The moderating team has taken notice too.

You guys need to let each party know that your votes aren't free. Plain and simple, which ever one looks more likely to back presumptive equal parenting time laws will get my vote. I am not adverse to playing one side against the other. Trust me, there are good guys and bad guys to our cause in each party. I'm not taking any of them for granted.

Quote from: "fembasher"
FWIW, Kerrygoddess WAS a moderator before she got into it with me. I called her out for the bigoted statements she made.

I got banned from the Kerry Forum a few months ago

I've been lurking at the feminazi threads

ParentofChild, great job getting that bitch kerrygoddess moderator priveleges revoked

She's got me banned

How'd you set her up, maybe you can get that Sandy bitch banned too
he single biggest barrier that prevents good dads from spending more time with their kids is a court order, not a lack of desire.

Quasimodo

Quote from: "fembasher"
Quasimodo wrote:

Kerry forum is run by all feminazis

I was being sarcastic. What I was implying was that if they will not give us our own forum, we should redouble our efforts at informing (invading?) the Women's Forum.

fembasher

Success can be measured in many different ways. One measure is to take notice of what you don't see on that site right now.

feminazi is gone

The moderating team has taken notice too.

SouthernGuy

Looks like Sandra has banned me from posting now as well. I wish I could have a few minutes with her face to face to give her a piece of my mind. She is a coward. She hides behind her moderating priveleges and apparently thinks she is above criticism. Grrrr...

SG

Awakened

I just read through a few of the threads.

liberal4kerry = MORON!

"It's great that so many father's are stepping up to the plate an taking responsibility for their children. Perhaps some of those statistics Southern Guy noted would not have existed if more men took parenting more seriously after divorce.

As for putting the blame on women for divorce, well, maybe if men appreciated their wives more, they wouldn't be faced with women divorcing them for lack of appreciation. "

Go Up