Jewish Women

Started by Wolf, Jun 07, 2004, 08:00 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Wolf

Describe your encounters with Jewish women. I don't mean religious. I am speaking racially, so take all Jews into consideration, not just the bagel eating ones. I believe that most Jewish women are feminist. Virtually all of the famous feminist are Jewish. The Jewish women that I have encountered have all been super duper mega bitches. What about you guys?

brian44

Well, my ex-wife was quarter Jewish and she had the meanest left hook I've ever known. She was also very ambitious, intelligent and quite materialistic. She could cut you down with a phrase or she could drive you mad with a barrage of nagging. I would also say she didn't have enough respect for me.

On the other hand, she was very beautiful and the best sex I've had.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

LSBeene

Wolf,

You're treading DANGEROUSLY close to having this thread locked up on your first post.

I generalize, many people do, but you have no track record here.  And many times we have had trolls come here, post hateful stuff, and then try to get us to comment, for the sole purpose to make this site look bad.  And a lot of feminists HATE this site because we do a lot of good work (we recently invaded a certain political website and made huge in-roads).

So, give that some thought.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Bender

Wolf,
I was engaged to a Jewish girl back in 2001.  She was pretty easy to get along with.  Was she a feminist?  Well one thing you have to take into consideration is that MOST women are feminists.  A feminist once said "A woman with a checkbook is a feminist".  
But this Jewish girl was a very pleasant person to be around.  She wasn't a woman with political opinions.  THat right there is one good thing going for her.  
Number two, she wasn't outspoken and aggressive.  And,  she wasn't highly opinionated.  IN FACT, she wasn't A BIT LIKE ANY OF THESE FEMALES that we are seeing that claim not be feminists yet somehow they are more irritating than the women that actually DO CLAIM to be feminists.
color=red] You have no Constitutional right not to be offended and I'm here to make sure this non-existent Constitutional right is honored.
[/color]

<<<---Ya know ya want one.

Sunchyme

One of the best girls I have dated was Jewish.  She was the girl next door, literally, she lived next door to my parents' house.  She was very conservative for the most part, she used to come over to the house to watch movies, cook for me, and we would play the game "Life" together, she had no problem taking her bra off when we would lay out in the sun at my house near the pool because she respected that men CAN control their sexual urges LIKE ALL MEN CAN AND DO.  Only feminists and "modern" women think men are a bunch of rabid savages waiting to rape them at the instance their skin is exposed to a man.  

Anyway, this was ten years ago when I dated this girl, it was a pretty remarkable relationship, I have to say, but heck, I was around 20, and Shotokan Karate was more important to me than playing the game "Life" with her, and she wanted to me to quit Shotokan Tournaments because I kept getting cracked ribs, brusied wrists and ankles, and black eyes and she did not want me to get incapacitated and need CPR to get revived like others did sometimes at these tournaments .  Shotokan Tournament matches usually last 30 seconds, nobody wears any protection, you just hope your opponent can control his techiques and knows when to release tension after getting the point, instead of holding tension and incapacitating you.
ometimes you got to make your own sunshine.

Bender

Here's to Jewish American Princesses.  I wish all more women could be like them.

Sun,
Have you have taken Enshudo?  I am taking that right now.  It jyujitsu based.
color=red] You have no Constitutional right not to be offended and I'm here to make sure this non-existent Constitutional right is honored.
[/color]

<<<---Ya know ya want one.

Wolf

My post is close to being locked up?! That's crazy. Uh oh. Big Brother must be watching. Just because somebody points out the obvious you want to ban them. Jewish women do in fact make up the majority of the famous feminist. I would bet you that more Jewish women consider themselves feminist than any other religious or ethnic group in America. I could be wrong but any cultured person would probaly agree that I am correct in suspecting that Jewish women are the majority in the feminist movement, at least in regards to their population. Did you know that 85% of Jews vote Democrat? Most abortion doctors are Jewish? The facts are the facts, my friend. If I'm banned over the facts then let it be known that the Brownshirts won the day. In the meantime, I will live up to the name of this website. I will Stand My Ground.

If you do ban me you should call this website "Cower When Attacked"

dr e

Wolf - I think we all agree that many Jewish women are feminists.  That's not why Steven warned you.  He warned you becuase you said, "From my personal experience I have discovered that Jewish women are superbitches. What about you guys?"  I think from Steven's perspective and certainly from mine this kind of question is asking for stereotypes and is meant to lump all members of a certain group into a negative category.  This is exactly what the feminists have done to men for years and years.  Men are Pigs.  Men are Rapists. and on and on.  These kinds of phrases were repeated so often and allowed to stand so many times that they have acquired a certain validity in the cultural perceptions.  This, in my opinion, is a terrible injustice and is hate speech in the worst sort of way.  I won't stand for that kind of crap on this board and if I won't stand for that I need to be consistent and also not stand for the same thing except being pointed towards women instead of men.

I hope this helps you understand our perspectives.

Evil
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Wolf

Uh, well...What about the NOW posing for Playboy post? Stevie said that the NOW women are ugly hags. Is he being too general? Besides, when I said that the majority of the Jewish women I have encountered are female dogs I was being honest by telling you what I've observed. Most Jewish women I have come across are indeed rude. I am not lying. I am not saying that all Jewish women are female dogs. That would be untrue. Not all Jewish women are rude either. That is why I asked for a second opinion. But don't forget that most stereotypes have an element of truth.  Just like the stereotype of feminist being ugly, which considering that a lot of feminist are Jewish it is almost as if Steve is saying that Jewish women are ugly. He's saying it indirectly, but it's still a stereotype.

My intention was not to say all Jewish women are bad. I just wanted to get a feel for how the typical Jewish woman acts, just to know what to expect from them when I hang around them. Secondly, I wanted to ask this question because I want to know why Jewish women are feminist. What is it about the Jewish culture that makes Jewish women become feminist? Is this a fair question?

Galt

Wolf ... just my 2 cents ... but you're coming on hard with an agenda in your first few posts.

Maybe talk about baby ducks or favorite movies or NOW hags or something uncontroversial here first.

Double Jeopardy

Maybe just saying the Jewish women you have dealt with have all been that way to you and not generalizing about Jewish women altogether? When you include race it gets real sticky, Wolf. I would bet there are Jewish people reading your thread. Just my two cents.

Wolf

Come on. Stop being a bunch of Politically Correct sissies. I just want to know why Jewish women are feminist. When I metioned race I meant it in a certain context. I wanted people to understand that I was talking about non religious Jewish women as well as religious. Lighten up. I was not being "racist." If you ask questions like "Why do white men vote Republican?" or "Why do blacks vote Democrat?" how is that racist? All people discuss these questions. Stop being a bunch of PC warriors. THAT is what is wrong with America today. You can't say anything without someone getting their feelings hurt. As for Jews that visit this website I want them to read my post. Maybe they can give me an honest answer on Jewish women istead of wussing out like the rest of you guys. Actually I have a Jewish friend that does not date Jewish women because he says that they are too focused on converting men into feminist. He's not a crybaby. He is willing to talk about these things. If Jewish women have a problem then we should dicuss it openly. Lets include Jewish men on this debate. I'm sure that if I were a Jewish man I would WANT this to be an issue. Imagine being a Jew and having no one to marry because the women of your religion are marching down the streets protesting the patriarchy.

Agenda? Very funny! Ha!

dr e

Wolf - The question of why Jewish women are feminists would be a good topic.  Why not start it.  However, starting a topic about Jewish women being super bitches is not going to fly here.  I have explained to you the reasons for that.  Don't like it?  Go somewhere else.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Sunchyme

Sun,
Have you have taken Enshudo? I am taking that right now. It jyujitsu based.

Never taken anything else but Shotokan Karate, Bender.
ometimes you got to make your own sunshine.

Go Up