Is rape that big a deal?

Started by Gabriel, Jun 18, 2004, 11:00 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

LSBeene

(OMG - it's actually gonna happen)

Ummmm,  :oops:  I agree with Phebe on this one.

(plz don't tell anyone  :twisted: )

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Pat Kibbon

Me too.
"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paper work is overwhelming."

Double Jeopardy

Quote from: "Phebe"
Women know, at a primal level, that in general, a high level of male sexual tension can be used to their advantage.

Wonderful argument. I agree, though of course from our point of view it's a double-edged sword, because with the wrong men or in the wrong environment it can be dangerous ---- rape.

This is nothing exclusive to women..the rape part, I mean.

D

Quote from: "Phebe"
Women know, at a primal level, that in general, a high level of male sexual tension can be used to their advantage.

Wonderful argument. I agree, though of course from our point of view it's a double-edged sword, because with the wrong men or in the wrong environment it can be dangerous ---- rape.

Yawn.

Men are victims of violence 10 times over from women.  I'm getting tired of every news paper re-capping months old stories of lost, missing or dead women when five guys were shot friday night, all faceless, all nameless.

It's all just marketting and rape is just a trigger for women just like bulimia and anorexia.  See the latest issue of People?

Rape is just another way to herd women into conformity.

Go Up