FAQ

Started by dr e, Jul 05, 2004, 08:34 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

I have been working on the FAQ and it is now up and running.  We used the synopsis and the booklet from the Men's Rights Congress for the basic information.  There is some excellent writing there.  Check it out. Thanks to the folks at the Congress for that.  

The first sticky is the FAQ Index.  This lists the different topics and has a link to each individual topic after the issues summary.  The plan is to include posts in the FAQ that give helpful and informative information about the topic.  You can see an example of this under the false allegation topic.  Two of Steven's posts are used as links to give additional information on the issue.  They are the "Three falsely accused boys" and "Educating a Feminist" threads.

It would be great if you all know of threads that would be good to link to other topis of the FAQ to let us know.  Also, at this point the FAQ has been set for no posting and responses.  Would you all like to have the ability to post there?  We could make the stickys free from posts but have threads below them if you wish.  Let me know what you would like to do.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Daymar

Good stuff. This is the kind of stuff we need more of.

MacKenzie

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
It would be great if you all know of threads that would be good to link to other topis of the FAQ to let us know.  Also, at this point the FAQ has been set for no posting and responses.  Would you all like to have the ability to post there?  We could make the stickys free from posts but have threads below them if you wish.  Let me know what you would like to do.

Let's see how well any discussion threads on FAQ's go on the Main Page first. :D
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

CaptDMO

Um...Welll......for example
So I did a little(well, alot actually) background on a forum subject.
I can't see giving up the bussiness Email address of the subject in question under the FAQ "Where the hell is this guy so I can trash him" .
My point is;  There may be shakey ground on this. I have to agree with MacKenzies' opinion on this

Sir Jessy of Anti

The name of this board is "Stand Your Ground".

If it is shakey, then you should consider you may not be able to stand on it for very long...
:lol:
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

CaptDMO

Hmmm.
Point taken..... and agreed!

Go Up