The BITCH

Started by Gabriel, Sep 06, 2004, 06:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Gabriel

THE BITCH

Women today have fallen in love with THE BITCH. Desperately in search of a model of female power after having it drilled into their heads for so long that they have none, women have seized upon THE BITCH as their savior, their salvation, and the answer to all which troubles them. And THE BITCH is indeed powerful. Few men are centered enough, secure enough in their own power, and calm enough to not cringe in fear when THE BITCH strikes.

The problem lies in the fact that women have become so addicted to the power of THE BITCH that they have lost the ability to tell the difference between her and THE CRAZY BITCH or THE VICIOUS BITCH or THE LYING BITCH. These faces of the dark feminine give women license to vent their most destructive tendencies and become as emotionally violent as they wish and still have the refuge of an excuse for their destructiveness.

There is a popular T-shirt, poster, coffee-mug theme that is often seen these days:
"Caution! I go from 0 to BITCH in 2.0 seconds. AND the bitch switch sticks".

This is both a threat of, and an invitation to, violence. An attack is an attack whether it it verbal or physical. What makes THE BITCH so reprehensible is that the violence is only effective when it exploits an emotional bond and thus is a violation of the most basic requirement for a relationship: trust. THE BITCH'S power is greatest against those who care about her and care what she thinks of them. Everyone else can simply shrug it off and go - "CRAZY BITCH". Only those who she betrays are really affected.

Imagine the reaction of women to that same saying changed only slightly, retaining the full meaning and violent intent:
"Caution! I go from 0 to FIST in 2.0 seconds. AND the fist is a repeater."

My advice to men: When you see that a woman is in love with THE BITCH, realize that you are late for the door and put as much distance between you and THE CRAZY BITCH as possible.

My advice to women: Before you reach for the emotional meat cleaver, give a moment of thought to how you would like to be treated by someone who may have a legitimate reason to be angry with you. Wield THE BITCH with exactly the same fervor or restraint that you would expect a man to wield THE FIST.

Banishing the Bitch - Zenpriest

dr e

The problem is not so much the bitch.  She has been around for eons.  She will be around for eons.  Our fathers and grandfathers dealt with "the bitch".  The problem I see is that men these days in serious relationships, have gone mute and rather than standing up to "the bitch" they cower and run.  This is one place where we must stand our ground.  We must find our own response to her craziness that disallows her to simply push us around.  It's tough to do this in a PC world and in a world that sees women's hostility as empowerment and a man's hostility as abuse.  But we must find a way to confront this and not run.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

angryharry

Dr Evil

they cower and run

But they do other things as well e.g. they react violently, they have affairs, they remain as emotionally detached as possible etc.

Also, for example,

"One in five women calling out plumbers, builders, electricians or locksmiths is charged more than a man for the same job, according to a nationwide study." Daily Telegraph

30 years ago women would have certainly been charged less than men.

The rising tide of hostility and lack of concern toward women is the price that they pay for supporting an overtly man-hating ideology such as feminism.

And quite right too, frankly!

Men will show women that they can have the law corrupted on their behalf all they like. They can support the male-bashing in the media as much as they want.

But, in the end, there will be a price that women have to pay - and the increased costs of their plumbing is just one of them!
ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

RLA

Quote from: "angryharry"
"One in five women calling out plumbers, builders, electricians or locksmiths is charged more than a man for the same job, according to a nationwide study." Daily Telegraph

I think that this is a "good" thing in support of men. Of course, it is most often not done directly to assist men, but the ends are broadly positive - except where she is the wife spending the husbands money!

It is an example of how I think men in their jobs should seek ways that they can assist men as much as possible while not assisting women. It is, I imagine, generally illegal to discriminate against women in the performance of a job or the pricing of it, but it is certainly not illegal to discriminate in how you dispense favours and other types of good turn.
an > Woman
(If women insist on competing)

Go Up