For Thomas - B.S. Repellent

Started by The Gonzman, Sep 08, 2004, 08:25 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Quote from: "Thomas"
mr niceguy has shown himself to be a troll with no desire to engage in constructive discussion. Because of that, I will not respond to him. If any reasonable person would like to raise questions or points similar to those brought up by mr niceguy, I would be happy to respond.

Well, let's just address the usual and oft repeated disinformation since the cycle is coming around that they rear their ugly heads, shall we?

1) The Men's Movement is a hate movement.

The classic lie.  A nice broad brush, slapped on liberally to avoid thinking.  MRA's do not hate women, they hate marriage - or more accurately, they hate divorce.

2) MRA's want to discriminate against women

False.  MRA's want freedom to associate, and if they choose to avoid relationships with women, it is their God-Given right to do so.

3) MRA's want to roll back women's rights.

False.  MRA's want to roll back special rights and be granted equal standing under the law.  Nowhere will you find any serious advocacy of suspension of civil rights for women.

4) MRA's Hate marriage.

Half-truth - so, therefore, a lie.  MRA's do not believe that Marriage, as it stands, is an equal partnership under the law, nor do they believe they have equal standing or can get a fair shake from Domestic Courts.

5) MRA's want to be able to (rape, beat, victimize) women with impunity.

Damnable lie.  MRA's do not want to rape women, nor do they support real rapists.  Prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that a man is a rapist, and chances are you will find an MRA eager to revoke his testicles - but we do not believe an accusation is as good as a conviction, it has been demonstrated beyond refutation that some women DO lie about this, and we reject the Feminist star chamber that has been created around rape hysteria.

It is the same thing with Domestic Violence.  Those accused are innocent until PROVEN guilty.  The accused has a right to a defense, and against self-incrimination.  They have a right of redress if falsely accused.  False accusers should be prosecuted under felony statutes, and it should be prima facie evidence as to unfitness as a parent.

6) MRA's are anti-child.

Laughably false.  The biggest source of pain for MRA's are the loss of their relationship with their offspring.  This doesn't even rise to the level of credible.

MRA's are against women using children as prizes, weapons, and a ticket for a free ride for the rest of their life.  MRA's are against paternal fraud, and entrapmet of men.  MRA's want due process, and they want a rebuttabel - I say again REBUTTABLE presumtion of joint custody, so that they may be a meaningful part of their children's lives.

7) MRA's want to control women's bodies.

False.  Again, they want the same rights under the law - if a woman can pass on motherhood, a man should be able to pass on fatherhood.  A man should have first right of refusal in case of an adoption being profferred by the mother.  We are eager for the day of the male pill, where a man can exercise discreet and personal choice about reproduction without having to ask permission or discuss it with his partner - JUST LIKE A WOMAN CAN.  MRA's just want women to be disempowered from using their bodies to control men.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Thomas

Well, Gonzo, that sounds downright reasonable to me.

And now, I bid you all a good night.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Go Up