Packaging our message

Started by Gabriel, Sep 20, 2004, 05:13 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Gabriel

These are two important questions:

1. What is out message?

I think we can all agree that the death of feminism, ending the gender war, rolling back feminazi legislature, destroying all the myths of men and women, and creating an environment where men and women can have a satisfying relationship with each other or at the very least not distrust each other as much- are out ultimate goals. There are other steps in this process, but I believe that this is, for the most part, where we want to end up.

So the message (or messages) stem from these goals.

2. How can we package out message so that people buy it?

This one will vary depending upon our intended audience and our intended message.

The point is that we can't use the same packaging for different people who see the world differently. Most people aren't ready to accept the truth.

My personal belief is that the problems out there now will create a new MRA without our help. Men need to experience things in order to believe them, we need to package out message so that they will know and understand what they are experience.

I believe that one of the ways of doing this to tweak expectations with discussions on self-respect, with discussion on understanding how females see men and what their treatment of men (and female's expectations) say's about how they see men.

--------------------
Women: How do you write women so well?
Jack Nicholson: I think of a man and then I take away reason and responsibility.

From As good as it gets

Go Up