Sneering women

Started by angryharry, Oct 05, 2004, 11:41 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

angryharry

Clearly womyn have a better understanding of collective effort and in my experience, the level of dysfunction in the father's movement is, I believe, gender specific.

http://p202.ezboard.com/fempowerfrm2.showMessage?topicID=192.topic

On my website I have the following question for such horrible misandric women ...

Why did men not enslave women and breed them like cattle given that there was no-one around to stop them?

They have no decent answer to this question.

They **have** to admit that men - on balance - have helped women enornously.

And should they stop doing so, women have had it!
ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

Mr Benn

My God, what a bunch of feminazis.

"Now, call me cynical if you like, but in my experience 'the interests of the child' invariably turn out to be translated as the 'interests of the father'."

That has to be the most laughable sentence I've read this year.

But is it even worth trying to reason with these women?
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

bluegrass

When I first became aquainted with the efforts of groups like NOW to squash things like father's rights as vehemently as they do I was surprised.  I was still a wide eyed liberal in those days and I couldn't understand why they'd want to do that across the board.

It's because it's central to feminist ideology.  I mean think about it:  you can't have patriarchy if all the patriarchs are gone.  So that 's what they want -- not to protect women, but to disempower men.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Mr Benn

A lot of these women who attack father's rights are in for a nasty shock in the near future. The organisations who have promoted the idea that men should be kept away from children have pretty much gone almost as far as they can. Men have been so demonised that most men don't even dare interact with children in public or express an interest in them.

But in order for these organisations to continue to expand, its inevitable that they will start to attack women too. After all, the person most likely to commit some form of child abuse IS the mother or other female.

And, as we know, the state would like nothing better than to gain more and more control over children.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

http://p202.ezboard.com/fempowerfrm2.showMessage?topicID=192.topic

Keep an eye on them though a.w.

Now theyre "keeping an eye" on us. Oooooo!! The Feminazi Hate Crime Gestapo is "keeping an eye" on us. Be afraid.....be very afraid. Lets get down you despicable rodents. Bring it. Good eye Harry.  :twisted:
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Mr Benn

Quote from: "FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR"
Keep an eye on them though a.w.

Now theyre "keeping an eye" on us. Oooooo!!

And we will be keeping an eye on them keeping an eye on us!  :D
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

LSBeene

The quote is quite telling indeed.  Let's look at it again and I'll give my opinion (for what it's worth)

Clearly womyn have a better understanding of collective effort and in my experience, the level of dysfunction in the father's movement is, I believe, gender specific.

Ya know, I gotta agree with them, but not in the way the think.  Men don't tend to WHINE collectively, such as it seems women do.

The big lie behind this is that: womyn have a better understanding of collective effort

Really?  I suppose the concept of a TEAM, or a CORPORATION, or of NATIONHOOD, or any other endeavor that no one person could accomplish is NOT from men?  I mean, they all existed before feminism, and the femi's are reaping the benefits of these "collective efforts".

I was thinking. (a dangerous and dubious thing on my best days!)  It occurs to me that modern feminism is like this:

A man and a woman get together and get married.  The man's wife and he realize they need a roof over their head and so the man labors to build a house.  They realize that water from the river is too far, so the man digs a well.  

Now, the wife is not some useless harpy in this at all, she supports him by cooking and doing other things that, though less physically strenuous, are just as important.  She makes him warm clothes, and cooks their food.  She takes care of their child, and keeps the house organized.  

So the man continues to improve his world: he builds a road to the town so that they can have access to markets (invented by one of his now rich male buddies, but a haven for the women to trade) , he installs electricity, and eventually plumbing.  He puts on additions to the house and when the new "time saving appliances" are built (by another man) he gets one for his wife.  

His knees are aching, his back is tired, but he does this for love.  The marriage has been up and down for both of them, but they're a team.  

Then, one day when the house is fully set, and the man has got all the conveniences for his wife, along comes another woman.  She waits till the "main bread winner" or "provider" of the house leaves and she takes the wife aside.

"You're a slave" says this new woman "look at how dreary your life is."  She leans in to the woman's ear and whispers "You don't have to put up with this kind of life.  You can have freedom.  In the city there are many businesses now.  They are run by men, who only exploit women, and use them for sex.  Does your husband expect sex?  He's exploiting you!  Does he expect clean laundry?
(from the machine she asked for and he bought to make life easier for her)  Does he think his meals should be at an appointed hour?! (from the freezer/fridge to an oven on teflon pans, in time they used to call "dinner together" where they shared their thoughts each day, in a dependable and comfortable way)  He has slowly made you a slave.  And the worst part is you don't know you're a slave!"

The wife looks around, and says: "but, I don't want to leave ... I mean, it sounds exciting and intriguing, but ... I'll lose this home, and all the conveniences."

The new strangers glints her narrow eyes, and says: "we can fix that ...."

So, in the end the former wife and the hate-monger went to the magistrate.  Knowing that the man would not go quietly, and for the "good of the relationship" (which was being destroyed by this "good") the wife said she felt "emotionally abandoned" and "unfulfilled" and the hate-monger chimed in: "and she has told me of his temper and loud voice, and that 5 times this year he was a drunkard.  She is afraid he will become violent".

The judge asks:
"Has he or you cheated?  Does he beat you?  Is he a poor provider?"

The hate-monger step up and declares: "You too are a man!  You wish to make her a legally bound slave!  Why should she be a slave to men?!  Let her have the freedom to leave, but since she has been his unpaid slave, and denied any chance to be self-sufficient, let her have the possesions so that she has a chance.  That's only fair!  Are you also a tyrant!?"

The judge realizes that the hate-monger has brought her friends, and that keeping his job is more important than doing his job.  He grants the woman her divorce.

The man, who was now past his prime, was taken from a home he had helped to make, for no wrong doing had his possesions taken away, denied his children, and told to "go away" and to "start over".  All the while he had to pay his ex-wife for work she no longer did for him, for comfort he no longer had, for children he saw at her ever mercurial whim, and this man was known to the law givers as one who beat upon women.

~~~~~~~

My point is this: Feminism came in and saw the house built, the electricity running, the plumbing flushing, and decided that NOW they wanted to run the show.  Despite that NO FEMALE DOMINATED SOCIETIES EVER rose to the same prominence as the "evil western patriarchy", they feel that now that we have made a world of convenience, they want us only as the fix-it men, the "salary  augmentors", and all men in fear of making the new aristocracy angry.

Glenn Sacks said it SO right on his show: "This generation of boys and men is sometimes called the 'payback' generation."
----Tell me that doesn't ring true in the chords of your bones.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Cain

A man and a woman get together and get married. The man's wife and he realize they need a roof over their head and so the man labors to build a house. They realize that water from the river is too far, so the man digs a well.

Now, the wife is not some useless harpy in this at all, she supports him by cooking and doing other things that, though less physically strenuous, are just as important. She makes him warm clothes, and cooks their food. She takes care of their child, and keeps the house organized.

So the man continues to improve his world: he builds a road to the town so that they can have access to markets (invented by one of his now rich male buddies, but a haven for the women to trade) , he installs electricity, and eventually plumbing. He puts on additions to the house and when the new "time saving appliances are built" (by another man) he gets one for his wife.

His knees are aching, his back is tired, but he does this for love. The marriage has been up and down for both of them, but they're a team.

Then, one day when the house is fully set, and the man has got all the conveniences for his wife, along comes another woman. She waits till the "main bread winner" or "provider" of the house leaves and she takes the wife aside.

"You're a slave" says this new woman "look at how dreary your life is." She leans in to the woman's ear and whispers "you don't have to put up with this kind of life. You can have freedom. In the city there are many businesses now. They are run by men, who only exploit women, and use them for sex. Does your husband expect sex? He's exploiting you! Does he expect clean laundry? (from the machine she asked for and he bought to make life easier for her) Does he think his meals should be at an appointed hour?! (from the freezer/fridge to an oven on teflon pans, in time they used to call "dinner together" where they shared their thoughts each day, in a dependable and comfortable way) He has slowly made you a slave. And the worst part is you don't know you're a slave!"

The wife looks around, and says: "but, I don't want to leave ... I mean, it sounds exciting and intriguing, but ... I'll lose this home, and all the conveniences."

The new strangers glints her narrow eyes, and says: "we can fix that ...."

So, in the end the former wife and the hate-monger went to the magistrate. Knowing that the man would not go quietly, and for the "good of the relationship" (which was being destroyed by this "good") the wife said she felt "emotionally abandoned" and "unfulfilled" and the hate-monger chimed in: "and she has told me of his temper and loud voice, and that 5 times this year he was a drunkard. She is afraid he will become violent".

The man, who was now past his prime, was taken from a home he had helped to make, for no wrong doing had his possesions taken away, denied his children, and told to "go away" and to "start over". All the while he had to pay his ex-wife for work she no longer did for him, for comfort he no longer had, for children he saw at her ever mercurial whim, and this man was known to the law givers as one who beat upon women.

Beautifully done and dead on. A fable thats worth retelling.
All you Fascists Bound To Lose" - Woody Guthrie

LSBeene

Sorry for the COLOR screw up, but the lunch time hour is over.  I hope y'all can over look that ... gotta run!

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Davie_boy

Quote from: "angryharry"

Clearly, this woman has no grasp of the evolution or history of humanity.

I mean, honestly, men NEVER organized themselves into effective hunting parties, religious groups, military bodies, democratic institutions, sports teams...

Also, isn't this statement in the vein of the same type of archaic rhetoric wherein men postulated that women had no ability to think or that they were eternally trapped in an infantile state? (I'm thinking specifically of philosophers like Schopenhauer and Nietzche). So much for equality and an end to gender stereotyping...
eminist free since 2002.

Sir Jessy of Anti

" I swear some men are taught how to argue right from day one, so they know how to come at you in a way that totally floors you, and leaves you no way to come back. "

That's right female supremacists,  and we're coming for YOU.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Davie_boy

Quote from: "Sir Jessy of Anti"
" I swear some men are taught how to argue right from day one, so they know how to come at you in a way that totally floors you, and leaves you no way to come back. "

That's right female supremacists,  and we're coming for YOU.

Apparently, such women fail to see the advantage of what us modern folk call democracy.

Alas, those damn dissenting opinions, the bane of any collectivist, totalitarian regime....
eminist free since 2002.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Quote from: "Davie_boy"

Alas, those damn dissenting opinions, the bane of any collectivist, totalitarian regime....

:lol:
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

alien

Quote from: "agendized womyn"
My concern over organizations such as Fathers-4-Justice are quite genuine and they are a very real threat to women's accomplishments over the past 40 years.This is a women's issues board and I would think that Fathers-4-Justice will have and is already having a detrimental effect on women in Great Britain and soon, it appears, in Canada.

We must respond to this organization. They have a significant presence in the media all over Great Britain. If the women's movement does not respond and discredit this organization, we are going to be in big trouble.

She starts by implying we are nothing but a bunch of inbred hillbillies who are disorganised and do nothing but whine - to actually stating we are potentially lethal if organised. How weak is this feminist movement? If one bloke climbing a crane can shit-scare them - just imagine what will happen in the near future if men get serious.

I'm not sure who said it (maybe AH) but I am starting to believe that the men's movement will not need thousands of men collectively standing ground - but rather just a few to speak for the rest.

Regards

bluegrass

What I'd like to know is in what way are groups like fathers for justice a threat to all women's accomplishments of the last forty years?

You know, I looked at that thread and don't know if I will again.  Personally, I think we're all wasting our time dealing with people like them.  They have no sympathy for any men regardless of their situations and never will.  You can give them solid argument after solid argument and they won't budge.  They don't care.  They belong to that crowd that believes that certain inalienable rights should be alienated once a certain statistical threshold is reached.  They don't even believe in the basis of a free society in the way that many of us do.

The people we should all be dealing with are the political moderates and cultural mainstream.  Those are the people who can be swayed by a logical effective argument.  They know that women can be violent and they have some idea of fairness, justice, and what the best interests of a child really are.

You'll find many people who are either divorced Dads, brothers and sisters of divorced dads, alienated grandparents, and people who at least have a friend who's been screwed in divorce.  These people are worth reaching because they're sensible, logical, and oftentimes really do care about the suffering of others.

Rather than argue your case there, if you want to work some message boards, work on the misandry at the Kerry campaign website, the Bush campaign website, Court TV (this is a really good one to hit -- the misandry runs deep), Dr Phil even.

Forget those clowns -- your'e wasting your time on idiots.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Go Up