Old to the forum...

Started by Dave K, Oct 06, 2004, 04:50 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Dave K

Just stopping by to say hi... Jen was telling me about this great new forum she just found and I said "HEY... I know that place!".  Apparently it's been so long since I posted that you guys reset my post count. :)

Looks like things are a whole lot busier than the last time I was over... congrats for putting together a great board!

The Biscuit Queen

Hey look, it's my other half!    We can be board buddies  :lol:

Does this make you the Biscuit King?  
(sounds like a BK breakfast item)
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Welcome Dave and BQ.   Hope you enjoy the forum.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

dr e

Welcome to the Biscuits.   :wink:

Hi Dave - When were you here?  Did you post under the same username?  There shouldn't be any resetting of post counts.  Not sure what is up with that.

Good to see you.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Assault

Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Dave K

Well checking my profile... it says I registered in Dec 2002 (Member #35).  I seem to recall posting a number of times early on... then I kindof lost track of this board.  Could be I've been doing too many drugs and I'm having false flashbacks of posting to the board... although I've never been the type to register then never post.

MacKenzie

Welcome to the SYG BBS!

I recognize you from men's activism.org. Biscuits are nice are fluffy.

MacKenzie (aka MacKenna)
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

The Gonzman

So Dave and Jen have turned up.

My oh My.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Dave K

Why if it isn't Gonzo the great... now the party can officially start.

Go Up