Japanese women like English men the best!

Started by neonsamurai, Nov 17, 2004, 07:51 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

neonsamurai

Okay, I lied.

But apparently more and more Japanese women are signing up with dating agencies to meet American, Canadian and English/British men. Well, at least that's what I saw on TV last night on 'Richard and Judy'.*

Apparently these Western men are more popular than Japanese men because they are; more friendly, are more generous, more modern and are less likely to want their women to fulfill the traditional house-wife role.

Take that all with a pinch of salt, because it was on a show aimed at work shy students and the unemployed. However, it seems to me that if these women really are travelling half way around the world to meet men, why (in my experience) women over here are complaining that they can't find any good men?

Maybe I'm just missing the bigger picture though. Something doesn't seem quite right about all this to me  :?

*My girlfriend wanted to watch it, right up until the 'Japanese women want Englishmen' section came on. Strangely, it was at that point I decided that it might be an interesting part of the show and spent the rest of the evening asking if she knew how to say 'You are a very attractive single woman' in Japanese.
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

LST

Who gives a crap what Japanese women like.
Or are you one of these people that worships asian women...
There have been several threads about Japan here lately, as you can see it is very feminized, no worse than US/UK/Canada/Australia/Europe.

The best choice these days would be to stay away from any women.
Why the hell do you have a girlfriend ? What happens if she decides that you didn't cuddle her anough and accuses you of rape ?
o pity for feminazis.

neonsamurai

Who gives a crap what Japanese women like.

Richard and Judy

Or are you one of these people that worships asian women...

I believe you can tell people who like Asian women based on their Stand Your Ground names. I prefer glowing martial artists.

There have been several threads about Japan here lately, as you can see it is very feminized, no worse than US/UK/Canada/Australia/Europe.

Uh huh. So why are they leaving such a feminized country to travel to other such countries? Is it because we are more feminized here or because women in these countries have it better than any other country in the world? It seems strange to me that they would move to 'hell holes' like the US or Canada, when feminists in those countries go on and on about how hard done by they are, telling the world that 1 in 4 of them gets raped. Or is that all just rubbish spread by women who want to appear to be hard done by?

'England: the preferred destination for women of any nation' would indicate that women here get it pretty bloody good.

But as I said:

Maybe I'm just missing the bigger picture though. Something doesn't seem quite right about all this to me

Which would indicate that I was doubtful of what I'd just seen and sought to question it.

Are you offering to be my 'friend'?

Why the hell do you have a girlfriend ?

Now you just sound jealous.

What happens if she decides that you didn't cuddle her anough and accuses you of rape ?

And what happens if she doesn't LST? Do I live my life based on something that might happen? You might get hit by a car tomorrow, so does that mean that you never leave the house? You might fall down stairs and break your neck, so do you always stay on the ground floor?

If I didn't want anything to do with women I'd become a monk not an MRA.
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

powder-monkey

"Apparently these Western men are more popular than Japanese men because they are; more friendly, are more generous, more modern and are less likely to want
their women to fulfill the traditional house-wife role."

Do they expect the man to fulfill the traditional provider role?  The citation of the "more generous" qualities of Anglo men would seem to be a red flag.

Alpha Male

Quote from: "LST"
Why the hell do you have a girlfriend ? What happens if she decides that you didn't cuddle her anough and accuses you of rape ?

Whoa there, Hoss! You're sounding vehement. Maybe intentionally. I don't know.

I think most men here like women. We just want one that values and respects us for who we are. Some women like this actually exist. Choose judiciously and don't give the others the time of day. Sure you can't be 100% sure of her intentions but if the alternative is celibacy and a lonely bitter life - I'll take my chances.

As far as the Japanese women seeking men outside of Japan, this is fairly interesting and a bit suprising to me. I spent three years there. They always seemed a bit racist to me in this area. Japanese men were all over the foreign women trying to get some gaijin ass. If you tried to speak to a a Japanese women it was almost like she was ready to call the police because she thought you were going to attack her. Furthermore, she didn't want the stigma of dating a gaijin man. This was in a less integrated area of Japan though. Tokyo and other international business cities were much more accepting of us. Possibly because we were less of a novelty.

I'm just guessing. I think that seeking a foreign man represents a chance to break free in a number of areas. Socially. Economically. Elbow room. However, I wouldn't trust them for exactly these same reasons. Are they interested in you for who you are as a man or for what they can gain from you? Are you just a means to an end? After all, these are the same women who coldly contemplate the "retirement divorce".
ies come in three types: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics

Pernicious

My knowledge of Asian culture is from what I have read, watched tv, and movies.

It is probably very skewed, I have been reading very disturbing articles more recently coming from Japan. Apparently the new "in" thing is after the husband has retired they get a divorce, and now that they get half + of everything it is not that fair, and it is not even seen as a negative issue!
 do what I need to do to protect my loved ones, friends, and family. This is what men do.

LST

Quote from: "Alpha Male"
Are they interested in you for who you are as a man or for what they can gain from you? Are you just a means to an end?
After all, these are the same women who coldly contemplate the "retirement divorce".

Uh...
You just wrote what they do to their japanese husbands.
And it's not just a "%" of them, as you can see it is part of their culture and it is considered shameful not to do so !
And i am sure that even the few that didn't do it for some reason don't disagree with those who do.
Why would they ? Since when is a husband a human being ? ^_~ !
And i am sure that all of them are pillars of morality and justice and family values and the "loving sex". Just like the woman race everywhere !
o pity for feminazis.

LST

Quote from: "neonsamurai"

What happens if she decides that you didn't cuddle her anough and accuses you of rape ?

And what happens if she doesn't LST?

If she doesn't then you are lucky. But what if she does ?
You do tell her about all this MRA stuff, incluing false accusations, yes ?
Does she "understand" you ?
She might give you a nice gift when you break up !

Do I live my life based on something that might happen? You might get hit by a car tomorrow, so does that mean that you never leave the house? You might fall down stairs and break your neck, so do you always stay on the ground floor?

It isn't the same thing, since when you just walk around and risk getting hit by a car or breaking your neck you aren't placing yourself in danger purposefully.
But dating a modern woman is the same as putting your head in a crocodile's mouth.
Well anyway i am not advicing you to break up with her (that would actually be a dangerous move), you can do what you want.
It just doesn't make sense to me...

If I didn't want anything to do with women I'd become a monk not an MRA.

A non-monk MRA can be very easily neutralized if the sisterhood decides that it's time. ;--)
Especially a married one...
Also you need to keep your thoughts clear, without constant psychological attacks polluting your mind.
o pity for feminazis.

Go Up