The End of Mankind

Started by Mr Benn, Nov 17, 2004, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

Take a look at this. BTW, its interesting to note how feminism, like most religions has a sort of Eden myth of the world being comfortable and perfect for Humans before some 'downfall' occured. The Environmental movement also fosters this idea. Of course, in feminism the downfall is masculinity. What these feminists fail to realise is that thanks to the efforts of men, they have infinitely cleaner, healthier, more interesting and more opportunity-filled lives.

The End of Mankind
Why Women Don't Deserve Men
May 06, 2004
by Anna Weiss
Red Letter Daze Contributor

Men have ruled since the beginning of time, and what we have to show for it are the mistakes they have made. People are unhappy, hungry, tired, stressed, and sick of the general situation. What is needed is a revolution of sorts -- an upheaval that will change society for the better -- and a plan that can be executed in a relatively short period of time. A brutal and extreme stroke of feminism is the only way to rectify the situation. It will show the males of our society exactly how much power women yield and who really deserves to dominate. In truth, at this point in our history, men are fairly unnecessary as they do little that women cannot do to the same extent or even better. If women demonstrate their solidarity and assert their power, the world will reap the benefits.

In the past, men have made the technological advances, worked to put food on the table, and run the government, but ironically enough, it is females who now achieve higher exam scores and handle stress better than men, especially when they are grouped with other women.

If women do not experience a decrease in anxiety when men are involved, and men do not experience it in any situation, then perhaps a separation of the sexes is in order.

Eliminating male distractions and reducing stress could indeed increase female productivity. It seems only logical that women should use this for the betterment of society by calling for a separation of the sexes in everyday life. Females could then show their power and finally affirm their supremacy.

But how will women first assert their dominance and still manage to keep men happy and subdued? Well, let us use the age-old trick of making them think it was their idea in the first place. Let them think that they decided they were working too much and not spending enough time at home. Let them integrate this with the notion that it would be a perfect opportunity for the women in their lives to work towards the equality they desire by becoming the primary breadwinners of the family. Once females take over the majority of the labor in the workforce, they will hold more sway over government policies. Slowly but surely, women will infiltrate the government, and gain elected positions with the support of the sisterhood. A total coup follows. Using the power that has been recently acquired, women will have not only the confidence, but also the authority to command men to do as they please. Women now dominate.

And this plan is generous. Frankly, males are not even necessary for the continuation of the species at this point. There is enough sperm in sperm banks to continue to reproduce indefinitely. Further, considering that men are the main contributors to the world problems we face such as alcoholism, domestic violence, and war, the easiest and most obvious remedy to our problems would be to remove men from the society. But we are the charitable sex and will instead only remove them from the dominating class.

So what does that leave them to do? I propose that men be kept to themselves, not interacting with women unless the women deem it necessary for their own well-being. The men should primarily become tools for the women's enjoyment. Although women can now reproduce without having a male partner by in vitro fertilization, it would be a shame to call an end to such a wonderful pastime as sex. There is no need. Instead, women would be encouraged to collect the men in their lives and keep them in separate quarters. These women would then assert their supremacy through a final stroke of sexual domination. At this point, the dominatrix in each proper lady must be unleashed, as men become virtual sex slaves to women. Males will no longer control the action in the bedroom by being 'on top' the majority of the time and satisfying their own needs before the woman's. No, men will submit. Ideally though, the men would be happy with this situation, after all, they are getting what they seem to always want: sex.

I am, however, getting ahead of myself. The major focus should be women alone increasing productivity on a global scale, reducing stress for all, and eliminating the problems that men have brought to the world such as war and infantile disputes. With women as the dominant sex, the world would have a chance to heal itself. Happiness could rule, productivity in the home and workplace could thrive, and women could finally be 'on top'.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Julian

Tell her to cut down on the shopping for crap and trinkets and watching pappy television shows. That'll cut down on the energy consumption required in the western world to produce this rubbish, improve the environment and not cause so many wars.

oh and I almost forgot men wouldn't have to work so much and could spend more time with the family.

bluegrass

It is kind of funny ain't it how feminism didn't exist until the houses were built, electricity was invented, the lights were turned on, the ditches were dug, the bridges were built, disease was cured, all the babies live past five, the oceans were conquered and North America was explored and settled.

And it is so like the false indignation of the woman who is insulted when a man holds a door open for her.  Men opened the door of the world to women and in return we get the false indignation that we didn't do it quite the way they'd wanted us to.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

napnip

Quote from: "bluegrass"
It is kind of funny ain't it how feminism didn't exist until the houses were built, electricity was invented, the lights were turned on, the ditches were dug, the bridges were built, disease was cured, all the babies live past five, the oceans were conquered and North America was explored and settled.

Excellent point!  All my life, I've heard "I am woman!  Hear me roar!"  So why weren't they roaring before fire was discovered?   Before the wheel was invented?   Before the gasoline engine was created?

Anna Weiss says that "in the past, men have made the technological advances".  But that's a pretty revealing statement, isn't it?  Feminism as an ideology didn't come into being until after those technological advances had been made.  Before the discovery and invention of various technologies which made our lives easier, women (and men!) didn't have the time to piss-and-moan.  The entire day was literally spent working sunup to sundown.

Then comes the Industrial Revolution and an easier way of life, and suddenly people have more time to whine and complain about how terrible life is.  It was the evil "patriarchy" which invented all those technologies which make our lives easier, yet some women want to complain about it.  And yet if it weren't for that evil "patriarchy" and its inventions, those same women wouldn't have the time to complain.

The so-called "patriarchy" literally changed women's lives for the better, and some still want to complain about it.  Yep, that's gratitude for ya.
i] We drank our toast to innocence,
We drank our toast to now.
We tried to reach beyond the emptiness,
But neither one knew how. [/i]

Mr Benn

Quote from: "bluegrass"

And it is so like the false indignation of the woman who is insulted when a man holds a door open for her.  Men opened the door of the world to women and in return we get the false indignation that we didn't do it quite the way they'd wanted us to.

Exactly, if you want a story to summarise the history of Humanity, think of a man and a woman lost out in the desert. The man picks up the woman in his arms and carries her for weeks and weeks all the way back to the city. Then once they arrive in the city, she jumps out of his arms, kicks him in the balls and runs off.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Julian

Women going underground in the mines was stopped in the UK in 1842

http://www.pontypoolglynpits.co.uk/women_underground.htm

2 years later 1844 the first Factories Act came into force allowing women to knock off after 12 hours work. Some 3 years later it was reduced to 10 hours. 1850 it went up half an hour but the hours were regulated to day work only.

Sorry, forgot to mention children got the same benefits as well.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/terrace/adw03/peel/factmine/factleg.htm

Oppresion? They don't know the meaning of the word.

D

Actually feminism didn't exist until Karl Marx and Marc Engel wrote the communist manifeisto.

D

And another thing.

This lunatic chick actually thinks women will be the ones to survive sexless procreation.  This runs contradictory to the obvious.

First of all once the artificial womb is perfected (which it probably already is) women will be needed for nothing.  

Eugenics will take away many of the genes that advocate for independent thought creating docility but remaining scientific and creative.  Meaning men will be there to fix and monitor things while destroying the Alpha male gene so to speak.

An entire slave class will be the result.  Women will be slaves but for other things.  Probably maids and other servents.  

What this woman is talking about the the Nazi Aryian Race.  Of course she's to stupid to see that.  But hey,  what do you expect?

Pernicious

First of all once the artificial womb is perfected (which it probably already is) women will be needed for nothing.

Why do women stand up in arms against artifical wombs and declare that "women have been giving birth to children for eons..." Guess it will enforce that reproduction is taken out of their hands. That form of power will be lost.
 do what I need to do to protect my loved ones, friends, and family. This is what men do.

Davie_boy

One of the primary problems with feminism is its infantilism - its a narcissistic fantasy world with advocates that can't seem to engage an objective reality.

I hope the lady that wrote this article is being fascetious, but you never know...

At any rate, this rant epitomizes feminism's inability to cope with reality and to demand a fantasy world that caters to their requirements. Feminism has it wrong. It's not men that create stress, it's dealing with the real world and real people that causes stress and conflict. (Gasp! You mean, I have to live in this world with other people that have different ideas than I do?) The "white male power structure" that gets touted so much as a problem is nothing more than an effort to engage reality in an effective manner. Hell, if anything, men have strived to create a world where people (namely, women) don't have to engage the ugly real world (can anyone say "appliance").

I think this article needs a watermark. "Me, me, me, me" (ad infinitum) seems appropriate.
eminist free since 2002.

dr e

I'm with ya Davie, how's this for a pic for the me me me fembots:

NOW hippo critters.....

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Gonzman

Now that's funny.  Even my cat laughs at that one.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Go Up