Salma Hayek says men are weak

Started by Mr Benn, Nov 20, 2004, 01:03 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

I only post this because, for me, it beautifully illustrates the contradictory desires of many women. She thinks men are too ball-less, yet they are not in touch enough with their feminine side.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=326324

Salma Hayek says she's still single because she has yet to meet a man with more balls than her.

The 37-year-old star of Once Upon A Time in Mexico told Austrian magazine Woman she wants to settle down and start a family but has not yet found the right man.

She said: "My mum's always asking me: "When will you finally get married?" And I always say: "When I find a man who has more balls than me".

The actress, who says she has come close to marriage four times, added: "What worries me the most is that most men are so weak. Because of that they act like they don't care and like machos - because they are too fragile inside.

"They're scared of confrontation and afraid of so many things. And because of this they build up their life so they have to deal with their feelings as little as possible."

The star, who is currently dating Hulk actor Josh Lucas, said her ideal man would be in touch with his feminine side.

She said: "I find feminine men unbelievably sexy. But most men are completely incapable of getting in touch with their feminine side. They don't have the courage to confront this part of their soul."

And she added: "What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?"
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Buddy-Rey

I really hate the term "feminine side."  There's NO SUCH THING!  We never tell women that they need to get in touch with their "masculine side", do we???  It's an absolute misnomer, because femininity and emotional sensitivity are NOT the same thing.  It's not your feminine side, it's your human side!

Mr Benn

Start playing mind-games on a woman, then when she says "What are you doing?" just tell her that your getting in touch with your feminine side!
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

LSBeene

Not even sure WHAT to post to that nonsense.

I wrote out 2 posts (on this same "page") and erased them both.  Know why?
1) First one: guys, (yeah, you fellas listening), women are screwed up today due to the idealisitic crap they get fed (the same stuff we use to touch emotions to get them emoting or hot and bothered) and it is narcissistic (?sp) and self-destructive.

2) Why are we bitching ... we know what is going on.

But ... I finally settled on this:

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE.

Selma is a complete hottie.  Unfortunately like MOST hotties she gets catered to.  Unlike most high-school/college hotties she has never had to have a reality check.  

To me, and this is totally my opinion, a woman who is HOT, but developed (physically) later is a better companion.  

Ideal woman (to Beene):She was not a hottie early on, so she developed her brain, personality, and learned to understand guys because they didnt' cater to her ever whim.  In other words she had to WORK for male attention.

Later she became a hottie.  Sure, for a month, a year, or even a few it went to her head: Fellas, it would happen to the best of us: ignored and then adored.

Happened to me: complete geek until I hit 15.  My eyes got better and I didn't need glasses and I filled out BIG time in 1 year (actually had to go to doctor because I grew OUT so much so fast).  At 15 people often mistook me for 18-21.  One year in H.S. it was: who COULD I date.  Next year: who SHOULD I date.  I was actually TOO nice until I hit college.  THEN I was an arrogant and "full of himself" prick for about 1 year.  Ended up meeting a GREAT woman who "woke me up" and am still friends with her.  (but enough about me! - Now, I'm boring!)

To me the "IDEAL WOMAN" realized that "life was not served on a platter" she "got over it", and was well rounded.

Back to Selma Hyack: she never had to work for the attention.  And now she's a Hollywood spoiled brat.

Lemme give an example:  I just read (no link - take it on faith I aint bullshitin' ya) that Kirstie Alley went to her publicist.  She said to the woman: "oh, your nursing at home right?" .. . the woman replied in the affirmative.  Kirstie demanded the woman use a breast pump, put HER (the publicist's) milk in a bottle so that Kirstie could feed it to her pet POSSUM (no, I'm not kidding).  

People with money tend to insulate themselves.  We all do it somewhat, but the Hollywood types most especially.  Why? Because it's an INDUSTRY and OCCUPATION in Hollywood to be someone's "yes" man/woman and gopher.  They live in an artificially created world where NO ONE (for fear of offending or being fired) objects to their ideas nor their whims.

In short it shows that those liberal types over there are SO FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH with REALITY .... and that's why you see shit like this.

Even if Selma were a hottie, but not famous: most probably she'd be divorced and unhappy right now: and blaming her husband for leaving her "unfulfilled"

WHY do people take their opinions and print them?

Women like gossip I guess.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Andyong

Quote from: "Mr Benn"

"They're scared of confrontation and afraid of so many things. And because of this they build up their life so they have to deal with their feelings as little as possible."

She got it the other way round. Men have to isolote from himself from his feelings precisely because he is expected to deal with confrontations and others events in live without fear. (not all people can cry victim)

And she added: "What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?"

She speak for herself. What are men suppose to talk about with a woman who doesn't know what it's like to be a man.

Many of these desperate women are incredibly blind. Can't they see that the complains they have about not being able to marry, were ironically by themselves explanatory to why they couldn't and shouldn't get married.

LSBeene

Ya know who would be PERFECT for this conversation: Jen K.

After posting for as long as I have, I have also learned to "read people" (something I do in my work) by their posts.  

Now... let's be straight: Jen is one of us.  Let's do the whole "full disclaimer" thing.

But she was a woman who, until Dave K (her husband), sat her down was full of a lot of the same indoctrination.  BUT SHE REASONED IT OUT.  Now, I cut her a lot of slack (but she had never needed any) because of her "fair for you - fair for me" thinking.  

One time, and this is a total  side-track, she told of her "awakening". Sure, she had a hard time, and, as MRAs let's give her props, she's lost "friends" because she got sh*t on being "logical" (that's subjective to some out there) ... but she listened.

Blah blah blah ....

She'd be great to reflect off of for this ....

(IMO)

Steven

By the way: FREAKING ALASKA weather is driving me NUTTY.  It's been "spitting" (rain, ice rain, snow, and LOTS of wind) for 2 weeks.  It's INSANE up here.  

Yesterday, totally personal note we took down the Flags and BOTH were FROZEN into rectangles (almost).  

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Buddy-Rey

In other news, I just read on the IMDB that Hayeck and Edward Norton (one of my favorite actors) just started dating, reportedly after some kind of trial separation!  I wonder how Eddie will feel after reading her latest anti-male diatribe.  Come on man, you can do so much better than this!  You were in "Fight Club" for Pete's sake!  What has this shrieking harpy done that is so worthwhile???  Try for Marissa Tomei or something!

LSBeene

Buddy.

I dunno if it's me, I don't want to analyze some "fetish" ... but remember Marisa in that one-piece body suit in "my cousin" .... the whole body thing ..

It was flattering on her.

Oh, notice that the NIGHT she got an OSCAR she didn't play the HOLLYWOOD "dance card" and was arrogant .... First Movie: OSCAR ... no mention since .....

dr e

I think this is hilarious.  

The question to her is why hasn't she married and rather than be in touch with her "feminine side" and express her feelings and vulnerabilities (she fails miserably here) she instead blames men for her predicament for not being in touch with their feminine side!  This is classic projection.  

Note to Salma: every man has more balls than you.  It's two to nothing each time under almost all circumstances.  

Grow some ovaries you pampered misandrist!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr Benn

LSBeene,

Maybe I'm being stupid here, but what is your avatar? I can't work it out.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

powder-monkey

Do you suppose that she would be willing to settle the matter through classical Greco-Roman wrestling (nude, oil... you know the drill)?

Thomas

What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?

Football.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Thomas

What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?

Football.

Actually, make that baseball or cricket.  That way she can learn to bat for the other side and leave men the hell alone.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Graboid

Salma doesn't seem to realize is that no matter how young she looks on the outside, the inside is still the age she really is. She said that she wants to settle down and start a family but if she is 37 now and still single, I reckon it's odds-on she aint gonna end up having any kids at all.

And the way she looks at it, none of it will her fault at all.  :x
I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house." - Lewis Grizzard

Their slogan may as well be 'From each according to his ability, to each according to her gender" - Judge John Roberts

PowerMan72

Mr Benn:

Don't feel bad.  For a long time, I couldn't figure out Beene's avatar either.  It looks like a guy wearing a hood and face mask.  A monk maybe?

:)
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Go Up