Domestic violence program report

Started by Assault, Dec 13, 2004, 06:08 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PROFOUND1

Hello Assault,

Although a late introduction, I have read every post regarding this extremely frustating ongoing story if only I could inject into your "mandatory contradictory femi-nazi indoctrinational nightmare" and help out! for what it's worth I would bro whatever the personal cost!

I have a little realisation of a "dictatorial power run amok" via friend's and family locked up on "trumped up charge's" later to be famously embarrassingly disproved/released.

Any dysfunctional apparatus of goverment (british goverment for example) who without presumptive cognitive mean's of legal discourse fall extremely short of the constraint's of legal parameter's.

However if you originate from Irish extraction you are fair game to the vicious sectarianism of 10 Downing street, held without valid legal reason indefinitely --- subject to torture mentally and physically sometime's 24/7 for decade's.

Only this week "ASSHOLE" Tony Blair uk primeminister said sorry to the birmingham six for their (British goverment's) wrongful incarceration of them.

Sorry to rant on but the point! Well as opposed to other's here offering advice mine is to keep up the opposition no matter what --- ok you might at worse suffer some punishment that's what opposer's of any tyranny must expect and endure, they thrive on fear!

In today's society There will be initially a extreme disproportionate exultation of perceived slight's transgression's of "deemed" sexual discrimanation, harassment, assault, attempted rape and rape in society's gaze --- and you as the Male are alway's guilty by Default - regardless of incontrovertible evidence  (yes still ongoing)

However once personal sacrifice and the fortitude of MRAS endeavour --- a political/societal result will sprout from the ember's of the  destructive remnant's of the "gender war's" and maybe a true vision of equality can take strong root's

However today's corrupt goverment can never be guardian of what it is to be equal man or woman, BAD CALL! We need a Oliver Cromwell exacting as a true parliamentarian I for one wouldn't cringe at the prospect of Tony Blair receiving the same punishment as Charles l.

BTW I made a original -- more in depth post but I lost it in the posting --- Had to start again -- Hope I kinda made my round about point -- I wish you well assault and be strong bro!
eminists ...

"Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings, and would surely perish without male protection."

Queen Victoria 1870

Roy

Profound --
In today's society There will be initially a extreme disproportionate exultation of perceived slight's transgression's of "deemed" sexual discrimanation...

Roughly translated, forgiving grammar, and incoherence  ---

Following your script, Assault gets to go to jail for your rhetorical excess.

From what I've read of his posts, he's got way too many streetsmarts to fall for this nonsense.

Find other martyrs...

Start with yourSELF bro!
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Assault

Although I appreciate the sentiment Profound, I'm afraid Roy is right on this.

I'm still a young man with an great career ahead of me that I'm not willing to just callously throw away. I feel like a bit of a coward and traitor for doing it, but I think it might be best for me to keep my head low for the rest of this program/indoctrination and just try to survive.

I think I'm more effective doing what I've been doing for the past 1.5 years rather than become a MRA kamikaze pilot. Along with being a correctional officer, I'm also an ex professional fighter and I own a gym teaching other pro fighters, where I've really opened the eyes of the other men who train there and have seen first hand my experiences.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

fezzik

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
Fezzik reworded the list to make it much different than it was originally. While his reworded version sounds terrible, and woman may actually be interpreting the first as his version, the original version was more reasonable. He provides a link to the original.

While I hate lists like this, I think it is pretty misleading to put words in other peoples mouths, which is what Fezzik did.

If you'll look at what I wrote, I said explicity that I was paraphrasing the source. That was my interpretation of those questions. I did not put words in someone else's mouth.
Are you a man?', that's what she asked, as if I were wearing a man mask. -- Sean Altman

The Biscuit Queen

That is fine, you still reworded the questions, which made them much different than they were. Paraphrasing is keeping hte smae intentions, which you did not. While I can very well see the original list being too subjective in it's wording, if one was taking it in the  purpose it was intended then they would make someone emotionally abusive.

"Do you feel like a child in the relationship, having to ask permission and apologizing for your behavior? Do you feel powerless and "less than" your lover or mate?"

Now if someone was taking this test on their own they could say well I have to ask before spending $1000 so I must be abused. And that would be BS.

But if this test were given orally, and the test giver was good, they would weed out those types of answers as negative, and you would be left with someone who has to ask permission  to go get a gallon of milk, or someone who has to apologize for putting out the 'wrong' placemats or folding the towels 'wrong'. I think that implied threat must be there, that if you do not apologize that something bad might happen, like she may trash your car or throw an ashtray at you.

The test should also be gender nuetral. I think if this test were gender nuetral you wouldn't have such a problem with it.

While I can see this test being rendered pretty useless by the lack of standards in giving it, and it's bias, I do not think that the list is meaningless. I worry when someone can dismiss an entire problem so easily.

What would you consider good changes to this list?

I would add under threat of harm to each of those, and also make the wording gender nuetral.

I would add examples of what was and was not abuse. (Ie the $1000 vs a $2.95 gal of milk.)
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

LSBeene

Good analogies TBQ.

(just tossing in my 2 cents)

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Assault

So, last night was my turn to tell my story to the group. After I was done some of the guys said things like "Holy shit, you have an amazing amount of patience!"  "I think I would have killed her!" etc.

The instructors didn't say much because I didn't give them much room to wiggle. For example, when I said I had breached my probation by calling her house, the instructor jumped all over that.

I explained that I was told by the judge that I could contact my children at any time since I was the primary caregiver for a month while she was off partying and living with her boyfriend.

Then I said I breached again by e-mailing my ex about the childrens issues ie, money, visits, etc. The instructor jumped on me again, until I pointed out that I keep all correspondence saved on my computer and I have dozens of e-mails where she contacted me first and asked for money, etc. When I would refuse she would threaten to call the police and have me arrested.

I then said my final breach of probation was when I went to a house party and she crashed it with her friends. I left and went to a bar. She followed and saw me talking to other women and became angry. I left the bar and called the police on her because I no longer trusted her at all. The police contacted her and she convinced them to arrest me again.

The instructors just gave up by this time and said "Well the slap you gave her was wrong." To which I agreed.

I also stated that the judge in my case is cited on record as looking at me and saying "I think I know what's going on here Mr. Wynne"

Unfortunately, I had already pled guilty to everything just to end the nightmare.

I also told them I had been approached by some police officers and the dispatcher who happened to take my ex wifes calls and they told me they felt so bad for me, because they knew she was lying but there was nothing they could do.

I finished off by saying I thought this course and the process in which it was being run was unethical, subjective and intent on shaming men. I said the instructors told us they would be looking at the police and court reports and if we didn't "confess all" they would look at this as denying. I said the only thing I agree with in those reports is the one slap I gave my ex wife. She accused me of being an alcoholic, drug addict, steroid abuser, child abuser, thief, and a violent criminal. I told the instructors I will never confess to these things....ever. I don't care how you punish me for not supplicating to your demands for penance on these isssues, I will not do it.

When I was done, I heard a couple "Wow's!" and a "Damn." from the men. The instructor just said "Ok." and then basically ended the session a half hour early. :twisted:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

fezzik

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
That is fine, you still reworded the questions, which made them much different than they were. Paraphrasing is keeping hte smae intentions, which you did not. While I can very well see the original list being too subjective in it's wording, if one was taking it in the  purpose it was intended then they would make someone emotionally abusive.

"Do you feel like a child in the relationship, having to ask permission and apologizing for your behavior? Do you feel powerless and "less than" your lover or mate?"

That depends on what you believe was the orginal intention of the test and it's wording. I read the test and believed that it was designed to make any woman answer 'yes' or 'maybe' to some very fuzzy questions in order to reach the pre-determined conclusion that they're being abused.

Do you feel like a chlid in the relationship?

I am a large man, my wife is a medium to small woman. I am a couple of years older than my wife, I make substantially more money than she does, we live in the house I bought before we wed, and we live largely on my income.  I expect my wife has noticed one or all of these facts. I do not believe any of them make me a bad person, a bad husband or an abuser.

... having to ask permission and apologizing for your behavior?

Part of a committed relationship is being aware and responding to the wishes of your partner. Does my wife ask me before making decisions she would have made on her own when she was single? Absolutely. Do I do the same in return? Yes. Are there times when her answer and mine are different? Certainly. Does any of that make me an abuser?

Do you feel powerless and "less than" your lover or mate?

Are there times when my wife's mood dominates or overwhelms my own? Are there times when I feel vulnerable to her? Are there times when how important she is to me is frightening? Yes, yes, and yes. Is it beyond imagining that she has the same feelings about me? Does the fact that we're that into each other make me an abuser?

My read of these questions is that anyone who answers them truthfully will be shocked to find out they've been abused. I think that was the intention of the questions.
Are you a man?', that's what she asked, as if I were wearing a man mask. -- Sean Altman

The Biscuit Queen

When I was done, I heard a couple "Wow's!" and a "Damn." from the men. The instructor just said "Ok." and then basically ended the session a half hour early.

That was great. You had a lot of courage to stand up and say the things you did. Sometimes all it takes it to hear one person stand up for themselves to turn the tide. It sounds like the instructor knew that too, and ended before anyone else could speak.

I know it doesn't mean much , but I am very proud of you. That took guts to go in there and be honest.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Roy

Assault,

When you decided to speak YOUR TRUTH you challenged the feminist DV counselors to find a way to define your truth-telling as "minimization and denial."

Do not misunderstand.

YOU have engaged their special interest.

The fact that you admitted to regretting a single slap is your exit plan...

What these Duluth zombies don't seem to understand is that it is rationally possible to admit one's responsibility for a bad action, and still not buy into the whole Evil Male Privilege crap.

So, if men are supposed to be responsible for their choices/actions (and I guess civilization has benefited from this "patriarchal" sin...) ---

how come women have no "equal" obligations?

From reading your posts, I think you're playing a smart, and ethical game.

My only concern (if were in your shoes... and I have been...) would be to know specifically whether they can pull the rug out from under your feet at the last minute.

In other words, are they "passing" you at this point in the program?

And, how do you KNOW?
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

PROFOUND1

eminists ...

"Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings, and would surely perish without male protection."

Queen Victoria 1870

PROFOUND1

quote="Roy"]Profound --
In today's society There will be initially a extreme disproportionate exultation of perceived slight's transgression's of "deemed" sexual discrimanation...

From what I've read of his posts, he's got way too many streetsmarts to fall for this nonsense.

Find other martyrs...

Start with yourSELF bro![/quote]

Roy said:

Hmm, extreme exaggerated contrivance mostly derived from a "insular" cultural self serving BLINKERED perpetual  perspective.

Roy said:

No, my "perceived" excess  he take's cultural interpretational support from me and other's to ensure a personal resolve (in part) -- as far as that is possible within the constuct's and constraint's of today's misandrist infrastructure of the judicial and court system.

The longer we MRAS indulge in "infighting" suit's the misandric enemy no end, that is their end goal --- something to which I will not ENGAGE, my effort's are the promotion of all thing's male!

Roy said:

Find other martyrs...

Start with yourSELF bro![/quote]

Well yes I and my extended family are indeed speaking from personal and family perspective of almost 25 year's of british fascist govermental intrusion and oppression, our family collective of "miscarriage's of justice exceed's 100 year's so please don't lecture me!

Roy said:

forgiving grammar, and incoherence

Please be so good as to explain your illusional "empirical" derivance exempt of reality. Pray tell!
eminists ...

Queen Victoria 1870

Graboid

Grandiloquence - now there's a big word  :)

grandiloquence - definition from gcide
 Grandiloquence \Gran*dil"o*quence\, n.
    The use of lofty words or phrases; bombast; -- usually in a
    bad sense.
    [1913 Webster]

The sin of grandiloquence or tall talking. --Thackeray,
    [1913 Webster]

grandiloquence - definition from wn
 grandiloquence
     n : high flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
         [syn: grandiosity, magniloquence, rhetoric]
I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house." - Lewis Grizzard

Their slogan may as well be 'From each according to his ability, to each according to her gender" - Judge John Roberts

Roy

Profound 1 ---

Have you heard of verbs?

They are words that go between the subject and the predicate.

Basically, they permit sense to be made when writing.

While I find your posts interesting from an anti-grammatical perspective, I just can't make any sense of what you t-y-p-e.

I know there's thought behind the l-e-t-t-e-r-s....

Could you please rearrange them so I can grasp what you're saying?

daksdaddy

Quote from: "Graboid"
Grandiloquence  - now there's a big word

Now your just being catty.

Sorry for the attack, not meant personally.
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

Go Up