Domestic violence program report

Started by Assault, Dec 13, 2004, 06:08 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

D

Quote from: "Assault"
Although I appreciate the sentiment Profound, I'm afraid Roy is right on this.

I'm still a young man with an great career ahead of me that I'm not willing to just callously throw away. I feel like a bit of a coward and traitor for doing it, but I think it might be best for me to keep my head low for the rest of this program/indoctrination and just try to survive.

I think I'm more effective doing what I've been doing for the past 1.5 years rather than become a MRA kamikaze pilot. Along with being a correctional officer, I'm also an ex professional fighter and I own a gym teaching other pro fighters, where I've really opened the eyes of the other men who train there and have seen first hand my experiences.

Word of mouth is the best form of advertising.  Keep it up!

However I strongly believe that women are not at fault spcifically; our entire society has been misinformed, both men and women. You're councilors for example.

Ergo the mistakes being made and the suffering being dispensed for the profit of these organizations.  

The truth has to come out.  But Love and respect for all humans should  always be essential part of our goals.  

Hopefully you will be able to forgive your ex-wife.  A hard thing to do especially since kids keep you two entwined.

Roy

Dan L. --
However I strongly believe that women are not at fault spcifically;

Accordingly, are they "fault-less?"

What role does individual/female responsibility play in correcting the acknowledged injustices against men that feminism has conspired to inflict on both/all? genders?

Of course you concede that feminism unconditionally/unspecifically        finds all men at fault?

So, under what logic does the female species/individual women get a "pass?"

Is this "stealth chivalry" poking its nose under the tent yet again?
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

InternetDevil

Dear Assault,

I am astounded by your bravery.  As for me -- I would have given up much more easily.  All my campaign for mens rights in UNH got me absolutely no official trouble.  I even advertized in school newspaper.  

But when a pro-feminist man asked me to stop in strong terms (he did not explicitly threten me) I stopped.

Assault

Quote from: "InternetDevil"
Dear Assault,

I am astounded by your bravery.

I'm not so sure it's bravery, as much as sick and tired of being treated as a second class citizen.

Thanks though.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Assault

Last night was just more stories from other men. A couple of them tried to deny what they had done, but it was pointed out that they did in fact assault thier partner.

The only interesting thing that happened was the instructor pointed out that in our local paper a woman had been charged with assaulting her boyfriend. The paper made a point of emphasising that the woman was a stripper in order to make her sub human.

He then looked at me and said "See, women DO get charged with assault just like men, but it's because men do it so much more often that we see men in the courts, etc." and he smiled. :roll:

I replied; "Well, I'm pretty much done arguing with you about this type of misandry because you will never convince me otherwise, and apparently I can't convince you either, no matter how much evidence I present to back up my arguments. If you can find one instance of the reverse, then the injustices men face today are fine by you."

He just looked at me for a second, and then continued on.

Later on, one of the men asked where the instructors get thier qualifications and where is the materials based from.

The female instructor replied "We take some from a program created in Duluth, and other places"

I commented "The Duluth model is disgusting in its bigotry. The basic premise is Men are bad, Women are good, no matter what."

She looked at me and said "Well....er...yeah..the Duluth model is a little anti-male, but that's why we use material from other sources as well."

- Peter Zohrab -

Ricash39

Assault: I think this is what is called a "character-building experience"! Well done for your handling of the re-education camp. I look forward to hearing if they let you graduate or find a way to crush you underfoot for your insolence.

In an early part of the thread you mentioned a DV study in your local area that had just come out. Do you have a reference on it? I am updating my Partner Violence Index and I am looking for legitimate DV studies conducted since 2000.

Good luck, my prayers are with you.

Regards

Ric
Violence Bad, Respect Good, Truth even better

Roy

Assault,

You are the Chessmaster of the DV Twilight Zone! (A game few have played well....)

You have adopted exactly the right strategy in being honest but no longer hyper-confrontational towards the so-called "counselors."

DO NOT regress and give them "bait" to go after you.

Clearly you and every man in the room understands that these licensed "helping professionals" cannot be trusted, right?

And you have only spoken YOUR TRUTHS.

Keep your focus, take pride in knowing that you are going to use the "knowledge" they have unintentionally provided.

You are still in the "shitstem," (Peter Tosh) --- but remember...
" a weak heart drop!"

(Translation from Jamaican patois --- "Cowards always fail.")
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

LSBeene

Hey Assault,

Keep goin' buddy.  Slow and steady.  You're sound like you've "plateau"'d in this thing, where you were initially angry  (rightfully so!), a little scared (same!), and incensed at the injustice (totally been there bro!) ......

Now, you're settling in for the long marathon.  Just keep your pace, and get through it.

We're with ya.  Be well friend.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

PROFOUND1

Quote from: "Roy"
Profound 1 ---

Have you heard of verbs?

They are words that go between the subject and the predicate.

Basically, they permit sense to be made when writing.

While I find your posts interesting from an anti-grammatical perspective, I just can't make any sense of what you t-y-p-e.

I know there's thought behind the l-e-t-t-e-r-s....

Could you please rearrange them so I can grasp what you're saying?
eminists ...

"Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings, and would surely perish without male protection."

Queen Victoria 1870

Assault

Quote from: "Ricash39"

In an early part of the thread you mentioned a DV study in your local area that had just come out. Do you have a reference on it? I am updating my Partner Violence Index and I am looking for legitimate DV studies conducted since 2000.

I tried looking for it online, but I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere.....hmmm....interesting.

It was in the Kingston Whig Standard newspaper, and the study was done by Queen's University,  I believe between September and December of 2004, if that helps you at all. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did at tracking it down.

- Peter Zohrab -

InternetDevil

Quote from: "Assault"
Quote from: "InternetDevil"
Dear Assault,

I am astounded by your bravery.

I'm not so sure it's bravery, as much as sick and tired of being treated as a second class citizen.

Thanks though.

We all are.  But very few are brave.

You are unhappy because you have to endure sixteen hours of indoctrination.  Your male therapist has to endure it 8 hours every day for years.  And to be used by feminists to punish other men.

But he is too cowardly to speak up against those who subject him to mental torture.  And here comes Assault to remind him one more time of his shame.

The Biscuit Queen

Hey Assault, where did your avatar pic go? I miss it :(
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

LSBeene

Hey TBQ,

Wipe that drool from the corner of your mouth!

:twisted:

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

The Biscuit Queen

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

daksdaddy

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"
:oops:

SOoooo.

Dave knows about this????

(wonder what his response might be)?
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

Go Up