restore dignity to the us military

Started by turmeric, Jul 06, 2003, 01:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

NealGold

I still haven't scrounged up enough money to hire a domestic and then violent/violate her.

I'm working on it, though.
A man conscious of his strength, observes Nietzsche, need have no fear of women. It is only the man who finds himself utterly helpless in the face of feminine cajolery that must cry, "Get thee behind me, Satan!" and flee. The normal, healthy man...still keeps a level head. He is strong enough to weather the sexual storm. But the man who cannot do this, who experiences no normal reaction in the direction of guardedness and caution and reason, must either abandon himself utterly as a helpless slave to woman's instinct of race-preservation, and so become a bestial voluptuary, or avoid temptation altogether and so become a celibate." -- H.L. Mencken on Nietzsche's philosophy of women

NealGold

btw, in real, rational life -- not the fantastic anti-patriarchal paranoia of the collective self-proclaimed "goddesses" who form the collective known as The FemBorg -- turmeric is a powder whose only purpose (since it imparts very little flavoring unless eaten by the long tonne) is to turn food orange or yellow (depending upon quantity used).  

Man, don't get any of that shit on your clothing...it's also an effective stain, or dye.
A man conscious of his strength, observes Nietzsche, need have no fear of women. It is only the man who finds himself utterly helpless in the face of feminine cajolery that must cry, "Get thee behind me, Satan!" and flee. The normal, healthy man...still keeps a level head. He is strong enough to weather the sexual storm. But the man who cannot do this, who experiences no normal reaction in the direction of guardedness and caution and reason, must either abandon himself utterly as a helpless slave to woman's instinct of race-preservation, and so become a bestial voluptuary, or avoid temptation altogether and so become a celibate." -- H.L. Mencken on Nietzsche's philosophy of women

tricycle

Quote from: "NealGold"
I believe it's time actually to enforce a biblical law that makes it a sin to bear false witness.  I know it's called perjury, but where hyperventilating chicken littles are concerned, somehow the Judicial System gives them a pass.

I agree totally with this. If people who make false allegations are never held responsible for their lies, there is no deterrent.

If those who made false allegations were gaoled, and made to pay compensation to their victim, the incidence of false rape and DV accusations would be greatly reduced.
trange little girl ....

NealGold

Trike,

I'd also like to go after the attorneys who do not counsel their clients against frivolous and clearly false accusations.  In the olden days, the people were commanded to stone the false-accusers...I see a LOT of merit in this [eyeballing several boulders outside his house].

tricycle

Neal -  I like the way you think  :)
trange little girl ....

nasterator-1

As most of you are aware false allegations and reinterpreting rape and domestic violence are an industry, a buisness, a platform for feminazis to perpetuate their missandric genocide of men. Its in the interests of whatever missandric womans group, when they carry out their laughable surveys to lie through their teeth, because the worse they can make it look, the more funding they get, the more funding they get the more they can profit from their lies whilst at the same time also fund their platform of hate against men. Who says crime doesnt pay!.
romoting mens rights(or rather complete lack of them)in a world where hatred of men infests every corner of media,where depictions of hate and violence by women is called girl power, and where many ads use violence by women on men to sell products.These messages of this acceptable behaviour goes a long way to explain womens domestic violence and murder of men and children (predominantly male children).

Go Up