It only gets worse

Started by Gabriel, Dec 23, 2004, 10:58 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Gabriel

ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan (AP) -- A pregnant woman was charged with killing her boyfriend's toddler daughter by scalding her in what prosecutors say was 147-degree water, then ignoring her suffering for several hours.

Link

I thought that woman who chopped open that other woman for her baby was bad. This is worse. Excuse me, I need to go throw up.

daksdaddy

Quote from: "ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan (AP)"
Johnson has six children, three by Phillips. They are in state custody.

Why is it that the children always go into state custody, WHEN THEY HAVE A FUCKING FATHER??????

The man wasn't charged with anything.

What the fuck is wrong with this picture?
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

Ragnar

Dakdsdaddy.

You got a point there  :cry:
Women are not equal to men, but they can be trained to become a good support group.

brian44

What have women become?
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

alien

Quote from: "brian44"
What have women become?

Brian, hard to say mate because we are just starting to see for ourselves. I was talking to an Indian chap at the gym the other day and he made an interesting point about women. He basically said, "Women are still evolving." Obviously, not biologically - but in terms of consequences/responsibilities as men have always shielded them from such things (generally speaking). Now, with a sense of entitlement and little or no self-control the "I can do anything/I am superior/I am a victim/I never lie/I am a nurturer/I want it all" consequences are starting to produce the outcomes we are seeing.

It's pretty fucked up. A real cancer killing its host (society=men/children/normal women).

brian44

Quote from: "alien"
Quote from: "brian44"
What have women become?

Brian, hard to say mate because we are just starting to see for ourselves. I was talking to an Indian chap at the gym the other day and he made an interesting point about women. He basically said, "Women are still evolving." Obviously, not biologically - but in terms of consequences/responsibilities as men have always shielded them from such things (generally speaking). Now, with a sense of entitlement and little or no self-control the "I can do anything/I am superior/I am a victim/I never lie/I am a nurturer/I want it all" consequences are starting to produce the outcomes we are seeing.

It's pretty fucked up. A real cancer killing its host (society=men/children/normal women).

I think that's spot on. Wouldn't it be interesting to jump 100 years into the future and see what historians, sociologists and psychologists make of this period?
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

Thomas

Brian44 catechized:
Wouldn't it be interesting to jump 100 years into the future and see what historians, sociologists and psychologists make of this period?

Since the late 1990s, I've heard and read many times that this will be the Century of Women. I suspect that this is nonsense and that, if historians come to view any period as the Century of Women, it will be the 20th century. My guess is that the 21st century will come to be known as the Century of Independence -- the period during which men and women became independent of each other. Our epoch, with the destruction of traditional male-female relations and the accelerating growth of reproductive technology, is the start of that era.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

angryharry

Hi Thomas and others.

You are ignoring the growth of the men's movement!

It's coming, and it's growing.

And when it comes to thinking about the future, you need to factor this into your equations.

Men have been purposely divided by various powerful interest groups for a long time now; politicians, governments, feminists, the abuse industry etc

But they are now connecting in a way that has never been possible before.

My belief is that this century is going to be the Men's Century - and it will also be a century in which national governments are, effectively, diminished.

***MANY*** signs of both of these things are staring us in the face.

Harry
ttp://www.angryharry.com ... the only site in the entire world with the aforementioned domain address

Gabriel

Quote from: "angryharry"
You are ignoring the growth of the men's movement!

It's coming, and it's growing.

Yeah, even Glenn Sacks can be heard coast to coast these days.

dr e

I think the historians in 100 years will be chuckling at the over-reaction of the late 20th century in trying to bring "equality" to women.  They will not be laughing at how this overreaction squelched the rights of men and rather than attaining the goals of "elevating" women to equal status in the workplace worked instead at denigrating men and boys at home, work and school.  In 100 years people will laugh at the concrete thinking that went into this fiasco.  Not unlike our chuckles over the rigid thinking of the victorian ideas about sexuality.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

brian44

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
In 100 years people will laugh at the concrete thinking that went into this fiasco.  Not unlike our chuckles over the rigid thinking of the victorian ideas about sexuality.

Hopefully they'll shed a tear for the countless men whose lives were wasted. The boys whose potential wasn't fulfilled. The misery and loneliness of the countless thousands of men that committed suicide because they thought they had nothing to offer society and nobody wanted them. The men whose children were taken from them. The children who lost their fathers. The men whose lives were destroyed by vindictive women and the femicentric legal system.

Go Up