Full circle

Started by CaptDMO, May 26, 2006, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

CaptDMO

There must be something going around.
On top of the Will she buy you dinner? thread I tripped over this.
Starting with the piece Dating Rules For Men at Davout, who lifted it from The rules for men
by Chicagoman at Truth For Men, who lifted it from Grey Fox  from the Nice Guy's forum on Men going their own way.....

OK, Do we all know the players here?

Now, there's a dorkmeister that apparently likes his doobies before he
gets down to serious social commentary on Late Night American Television.
I just couldn't tell you his name or the name of the show, but there's a segment his writers call "New Rules".

This is kind of like that, only they're useful.  Expressing equality for
modern woman in the dating/mating ritual is obviously supported.
RULE 23: When Your Level Of Importance To Her Drops, You Drop Her.Reason: You shouldn't play second fiddle to her phone, sororiety, friends or other guys.
except I would have said "her coven" rather than  her sororiety or her  friends.
You bet I've been there more than once. If you can, follow the American comic strip "ZITS" theme that  began on 05/22/06. I can see this storyline forming.

For your entertainment there are 42 of these New Rules, and of course,
they come full circle.

contrarymary

Rule 39:There is nothing like chivalry to weed out the feminists. A feminist woman will not allow you to pay for her on the first few dates, if she insists cut her off.

Not true.  I always insisted. I'm not a feminist.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

BRIAN

Quote from: "contrarymary"

Not true.  I always insisted. I'm not a feminist.

Mary dear you are the exception not the rule.

I have never had any woman I dated offer to pay for anything.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

TheManOnTheStreet

Ditto Mary.  You most certainly are not the rule (or the problem)... You are the exception on so many different levels.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Stallywood

I dont agree with rule # 39. its bullshit that a woman cant offer to pay, and it is even more bullshit for me to have to pay for everything.
People are always complaining about women who feel entitled to be pampered and paid for, and then comes this rule that says that any woman that feels otherwise is a feminist and not datable. So what is it? I go with Rudov.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Go Up