this is what we are up against

Started by dr e, Jan 20, 2005, 11:26 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Roy

I hate it when I "bespoke."

It's usually just too much flatulence....
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

Mr Benn

Quote from: "CaptDMO"
Oh brother-Nikki Craft
Feminist site that  may have some insight to  the world of Prof. Schwyzer.
*sigh*In My Humble Opinion-worth a look.

A look at his links may also provide insight to where he's at. The usual suspects.

It's just as easy to consider his site another feminist site that has an unusual agenda.

That's all the free print I care to give!

Interesting link CaptDMO. Particularly the articles about the 'pro-feminist' mens movement's links to pedophilia:

http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/ohBROTHER/somuchslime1.html

You certainly have to think twice about people who claim they are on a mission from God to change boys.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Dont forget the number;
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

D

I seriously doubt there is a "Pro-feminist men's movement"on the go.  I suspect that it is a total manufacturment in order to create the illusion that one exists to get men to join up.

The only male pro feminists I see are the scumbags who design the propaganda schemes to cash in.  Men like Dr. Ellis,  who runs probably about 30 different dv courses and is contracted  by the courts to decide if men are abusive.  

The truth is, if they were holding women accountable for their actions their whole cash-cow scheme would crash right from underneath their feet.

Mr Benn

manufacturment?

Did George Bush make that one up?  :wink:
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

D

Quote from: "Mr Benn"
manufacturment?

Did George Bush make that one up?  :wink:

LOL!

Hey, Shakspeare made up words too.   :wink:

dr e

Glenn's show is on now.  You can hear it live here:

http://www.hisside.com/listen_live.htm
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Roy

So, Dr. E.?

What is your take on the just concluded HisSide debate?
It's a terrible thing ... living in fear." (Roy - hunted replicant. "Blade Runner.")

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Its too bad the topic of rape statistics couldnt have gotten into greater depth. Glenn didnt have enough time to fully refute the phony 25% myth.
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Roy

I only heard 40:00 of the show... will listen to the whole stream on HisSide.com later.

Basically what I came away with from Dr. Hugo is that men can find their redemption from evil masculinity by following, and surrendering to feminists...

Like all "pro-feminist" men, he implicitly hates masculine traits and characteristics, is consumed by his own low self-esteem as a man, and seeks refuge in the false solution that men should become more feminine.

He clearly believes in the feminist credo of the moral superiority of women, and he consistently ignored all evidence of female violence, manipulation, aggression, even a woman's capacity for individual choice.

This guy is women's worst enemy! Far more dangerous than any MRA!

He views women as infantile Goddesses to be worshipped.

It's a shame Dr. Hugo's mother didn't call into the show, as that would have cleared up a lot....

dr e

From what I heard Hugo is a misguided fellow who doesn't seem to like men very much.  He gives women every possible excuse and holds men accountable in every possible manner.  He is teflon coated and was very difficult to pin down.  He judges his own sex with vigor (not himself of course) and villainizes anyone claiming to be an MRA saying that they are homophobic and/or misogynists.  He says women are excused for all of their shortcomings due to their having to deal with all of these evil men.  In short, I think it is clear he is a bigot.

It was a frustrating show to listen to.  

What did you think Roy?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Roy

Dr. E., see my post just above. (We're on the same page, though I see this Dr. Hugo dude as obviously dismissive of women...)

I think also that Glenn showed some "fangs," but he let Dr. Hugo off the hook too many times, usually because he had callers cued up.

At no point did Glenn "checkmate" the debate, which could have been accomplished by asking his guest --- "Tell me about your father?"

daksdaddy

Wierd.

Hugoboy, In the same response, Said something along the lines of (I believe in personal accountability for everyone including women) then he defended a womans right to blame the patriarchy for their actions.

Does anyone know of a good exhorcist?
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

dr e

Aha,  I see your post.

Yes, I had the urge to call in and simply ask Hugo if he liked men.  The answer would have likely exposed him for what he is.  He does not like men and yet sits in judgement of men who he claims don't like women.  

I do agree with you that he is not a friend to women.  He is only a friend to feminists and sees them as his nipple.  He is basically dependent upon them and feeds off of their energy lacking an integrated stance of his own.

It was also interesting to hear the voice of ampersand.  

We desperately need to frame our issues in ways that can be heard and spoken quickly and effectively.  I think that the show tonight showed our lack of frames for what we are trying to do.

Mr Benn

He came across as a conspiracy theorist who ignores reality and could offer no proof of his conspiracy.

Its like he wasn't listening to a word any of the callers were saying (appart from his lisping sycophant who called in), and was just repeating over and over: "Look, I know you all have your experiences, but you don't understand that my job and income rely on me repeating this theoretical construct from the 1970s, and thats more important than reality."

Then another caller would phone in and shove reality in his face, and all he could reply with is:

"Look my lawyers have told me that all I can say is PATRIARCHY! OPPRESSION! MALE PRIVELDGE!"

Someone go and take his chinchillas and lead them to safey, the guy is living in la-la land.

Well done Maus! Plus a great Manpower plug. Our power increases.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Go Up