13 year old rape victim required to pay child support.

Started by daksdaddy, Jan 22, 2005, 11:11 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

daksdaddy

I know this one is a little old, but it got my attention, thought you all might be interested as well.

http://www.nas.com/c4m/rape_case.html

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/kansasrape.html
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

In an action against a father for reimbursement to the State for support furnished under the aid to families with dependent children program, the fact that the father was under the age of 16 when the child was conceived and born and that the mother may have been guilty of violating K.S.A.1992 Supp. 21-3503, or some other criminal statute, cannot serve to relieve the father of his legal responsibilities towards his child.

What horseshit. Only the father is legally responsible?! This is a blatant violation of the 14th amendment.

The issue of consent to sexual activity under the criminal statutes is irrelevant in a civil action to determine paternity and for support of a minor child born of such activity.

Despicable how this kind of violation is tolerated under the guise of "civil law". What a scam. Civil law supercedes criminal law as well?? Arbitrary and marxist partisanship.  :evil:
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

FP

The issue of consent to sexual activity under the criminal statutes is irrelevant in a civil action to determine paternity and for support of a minor child born of such activity.

If this is true, then shouldn't a male rapist be able to, via civil action get custody or at least visitation rights, and thus child support?

LSBeene

And, what often gets left out of this is an important fact:

WHY is a confessed sexual predator left with custody of the kids?

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Go Up