DA BRAT NEEDS BIG MONEY AND A BIG PENIS

Started by daksdaddy, Feb 11, 2005, 12:31 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

daksdaddy

My next girlfriend is going to be a multi-millionare with a wet, tight pussy, long red hair and nicely shaped big boobs. She is also going to be deaf and mute.

DA BRAT NEEDS BIG MONEY AND A BIG PENIS

DA BRAT

Hip-hop beauty DA BRAT has strict requirements about the men she dates - they must be multi-millionaires with big penises.

The FUNKDAFIED rapper says she can't consider romancing a man whose light in the pocket or underwear.

She says, "I need somebody real, real sweet. Of course, the paper gotta be there. I can't be with nobody broke. (I want) multi-millions, baby. If I'm talking about getting in a deep relationship, I need to be spoiled. Let my cup be overflowing."

Of her potential suitor's manhood, she notes, "If it's too small... the situation won't even go down. I check the package before I get to it.

"I need to be impressed, I need to be wined and dined. So once it gets down to it - after we done courted and dated for a while - during the course of that time we've messed around, we touched a little. In the middle of touching and all that, you get to know what's down there. After one kiss from me, the soldier is stiff!"

And Da Brat, real name SHAWNTAE HARRIS, promises she'll be a worthwhile woman for any man who meets her approval.

She adds, "I'm every woman. I cook, I clean, wash the clothes, fold them up. Do the massages. I got the part a woman does."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/da%20brat%20needs%20big%20money%20and%20a%20big%20penis
t is perhaps a terrible thing to say, but "rights and freedoms we are not willing to fight for are rights and freedoms we don't deserve."

Awakened

My dream woman.

The Gonzman

Quote from: "daksdaddy"
My next girlfriend is going to be a multi-millionare with a wet, tight pussy, long red hair and nicely shaped big boobs. She is also going to be deaf and mute.

...and own a Liquor store, be three feet tall, have pistol grip ears, and able to suck-start a '68 pan-head?

And at midnight turns into a pizza and a 6-pack?

:twisted:

Yeah, but it had to be said.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Galt

Quote from: "Gonzokid"

...and own a Liquor store, be three feet tall, have pistol grip ears, and able to suck-start a '68 pan-head?

You forgot the square, flat head so that you can rest a beer on it.

kal147

LOL ... Galt!!!

Stallywood

Hey, you guys forget, that men arent supposed to have standards. We should consider ourselfs lucky to even get a woman. THEY are the ones who are entitled to have expectations and wants.  Me, I am just happy if she has all her teeth!

But I spose there are a crapload of balless wonders who will kiss Da Brats ass.

Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

The Biscuit Queen

I'll take her if she'll turn into a pizza!

mmmm pizza :D
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Galt

Quote from: "Stallywood"
But I spose there are a crapload of balless wonders who will kiss Da Brats ass.

Stally

Well, I suppose some lucky, lucky guy will marry her someday.  And then he can just support her while she spouts off, whatever she feels like.  And then he can pay her when she takes off.

Quite a deal - never understood it.

I guess I'm just intimidated by strong women.

Stallywood

Galt wrote:
Quite a deal - never understood it.

Me neither. Im still looking for the toothless slave girl, who I can boss around and exploit endlessly with my inate male evilness. I was looking on E-Bay, but I guess they arent "enlightened enough to offer one."

I guess in Eubonics, Da Brat means "another idiot with an overblown self image. And who also BTW believes a bullshit attitude and strong woman are  synonymous.

Stally

parasite.

Galt

But, I have to admit, according to the article she's FUNKDIFIED, so I think that has to count for something.  I guess.

Stallywood

I hope it doesnt mean she has an aversion to showers :shock:

Stally

parasite.

The Gonzman

Quote from: "Stallywood"
Me, I am just happy if she has all her teeth!

Damn.  I left out toothless, too.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

Quote from: "kal147"

LOL ... Galt!!!

My bad.  And see above, too.

CaptDMO

Dayam,
Higher maintenance than a Yugo with Lucas electrics.

I can only hope she gets her wish to hook up with a huge prick with a  gentlemans payoff for her.

Bender

But, I have to admit, according to the article she's FUNKDIFIED, so I think that has to count for something. I guess.

I guess you could say she CUNTIFIED, lol....
color=red] You have no Constitutional right not to be offended and I'm here to make sure this non-existent Constitutional right is honored.
[/color]

<<<---Ya know ya want one.

Go Up