Lewd women force male strip act to be axed

Started by Mr Benn, May 12, 2005, 09:30 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr Benn

Female Emancipation Blamed for Axing of Male Strippers Act

By Alex Thompson, PA

A city lap-dancing boss said today he had been forced to stop male strippers performing at his club because of the abuse and intimidation they suffered at the hands of "rowdy" women guests.

Allan Sartori, owner of The Rocket Club in Broad Street, Birmingham, said he had to hire extra security staff for his Saturday night listing in which three or four men would dance for women on request.

Mr Sartori said he was axing the popular event because of the disruption caused by women guests and he blamed female emancipation for the unruly scenes.

He said: "I am amazed at the way these women behave. They are totally out of control. We get big groups of girls causing all sorts of trouble. I have had to bring in extra security and extra management.

"They are verbally abusive to the guys and to the staff and it's very disruptive.

"These young women do not know how to behave and they are very vocal. They are completely disrespectful. I think the guys are intimidated."

He continued: "Men who come into my club respect the women. They talk to them and have a few dances. It is very civilised.

"But then I get these screaming banshees who come here and upset the staff.

"I remember when girls were girls and lads were lads. It's been all down hill since women got the vote."

Mr Sartori made the decision to ditch the act, in which male dancers strip to their thongs for women on the stage and in booths, following discussions with staff.

He added: "We thought we would try to be an inclusive club. I have tried it and it doesn't work. The only way it would work would be to organise a dedicated night for hen dos and then you could put on a proper show."

ww.CoolTools4Men.com

Double Jeopardy

Ahh, yes...while our brothers in strip clubs act the chivilrous dope for "the ladies". :roll:

The Gonzman

I'm not in the least bit suprised.  Back in the day when I was doing work as a bouncer in strip clubs, "Ladies Night" was by far and away the night when I felt in the most danger, and the only time where I began to pack lethal weaponry, after having some drunken women go for a gun in her purse after I threw her out.

For all the talk about men being animals, women were much, much worse.

It's like I have said about sex - when women talk about men being "babies" when denied sex, say no to a woman sometime if you want to see "baby."  The histronics can be frightening.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Wookie

Good on this guy for saying this and having the balls to end these nights, how long will it be b4 he gets a letter on his doorstep informing him he is being sued for sexual discrimination.

IMO, this sort of thing stems from the idea for a woman to be strong she must act like a man, you then add into this equasion that they have been told by the media (wimins mags) that men act like unmannerd pigs and are disrespectful so they then think thats how they need to act to be empowerd.

Also I would think that every guy that goes to a strip club knows that he should behave himself as there is always that image of strip clubs that if you don't the bouncers take you out the back and give you a good shoeing! This may or may not be true but it only take the idea of it happening to keep them in line.

This threat does not exist in the minds of the female clients, the worst that will happen is that they will get asked to leave.

Wookie
he Light That Burns Twice As Bright Burns Half As Long - Blade Runner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Mr Benn

Women adore sexually humiliating men. They also think it is their "right" to touch or harm a man's body whenever they feel like it. They are also more susceptible to the 'mob mentality'. Its the combination of these things that causes this I think.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

The Biscuit Queen

SOME, Mr Benn, or MANY, or even MOST.

:wink:
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr Benn

Sorry your royal highness.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

The Biscuit Queen

Just pickin. Figured I would save Dr. E the trouble, you know, the "that was a broken rule, first warning" and all. I know what you meant.

But you can continue with the royalty comments.... :mrgreen:
he Biscuit Queen

Mr Benn

If Dr Evil wants to warn or bann me then that is his call, not yours.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

dr e

I thought you were both joking on this one.

My reading of the statement is the "some" is implied with the phrase.  If he had said "All women adore sexually humiliating men" that would be a a bit different.

BQ having just called someone an asshole I don't think you have much room to point fingers here.  I let yours go also figuring you were being playful rather than  mean or spiteful.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Animal

Well, actually it's not even that women (Most/some, whatever, yall know what is meant) like to sexually humiliate men, it's that they have a thing for sexual humiliation period, even their own personal sexual humiliation.  Look at how many times we have heard stories of women telling their most humiliating moments. They seem to have a fetish going on there. You can hardly open up a women's magazine and not see an article on "Your most humiliating or embarrassing moments." I've seen numerous times where a grown woman tries to sexually humiliate her own daughter. To embarrass her sexually in front of boys. It's quite common, thankfully not every woman has this. Thanks God my girlfriend doesn't.  :!:

BTW, I know a male stripper who refuses to strip at even women's clubs and will only strip at a gay club (Though he is not gay and is in fact straight) because he says the women are way too mean.

typhonblue

Quote from: "Animal"
BTW, I know a male stripper who refuses to strip at even women's clubs and will only strip at a gay club (Though he is not gay and is in fact straight) because he says the women are way too mean.

But he will still date them.

This is what baffles me. You see the beast in it's natural state and yet... you still stay loyal. Seems like the "gay" men have the women beat hands down in terms of politeness, respect and consideration (at least in terms of stripping acts, which is a conclusion I would agree with) and yet they still loose out because of all-mighty pussy power.

No wonder "gay" men are so bitter towards women. It must be hard to watch men go after women again and again and get the proverbial crap kicked out of them each time... nay, get their humanity stripped from them, have their manhood pissed on, and their self-esteem raped... and yet "straight" men keep coming back for more.

No wonder "straight" men have to talk about biological "imperitives" because if there wasn't some sort of compulsion you'd have to conclude they were self-loathing, masochistic nut-bars.

The Biscuit Queen

Geesh, I was joking!  I am sorry if I offended you, Mr. Benn, that was not my intent.

And I said I was joking on the other thread, how was I to know he posted a game with a trick ending but sucked so bad at the game he never found out? If he had seen the trick ending he would have gotten the joke, in fact would probably have expected it, like most people do who send those God awful things.

I guess I will have to start being more serious.
he Biscuit Queen

neonsamurai

Quote from: "typhonblue"

This is what baffles me. You see the beast in it's natural state and yet... you still stay loyal. Seems like the "gay" men have the women beat hands down in terms of politeness, respect and consideration (at least in terms of stripping acts, which is a conclusion I would agree with) and yet they still loose out because of all-mighty pussy power.

No wonder "gay" men are so bitter towards women. It must be hard to watch men go after women again and again and get the proverbial crap kicked out of them each time... nay, get their humanity stripped from them, have their manhood pissed on, and their self-esteem raped... and yet "straight" men keep coming back for more.

No wonder "straight" men have to talk about biological "imperitives" because if there wasn't some sort of compulsion you'd have to conclude they were self-loathing, masochistic nut-bars.

The only thing that men need to realise is that there are women out there who will treat you like scum, but there are also other women who are damn fine and worthy of our attentions.

The thing here is that the press would love to say that these strippers were 'intimidated' by these women, like weak little boys. Well that's just making excuses for these women's behavior IMHO. We need to see more instances in the media of men turning down women who treat them like dirt, rather than having them acting like panting lap dogs to the opposite sex.

Also, I think that gay guys need to keep there hands to themselves with male strippers. If the stripper in question doesn't like being touched and has given sufficient warning, I doubt he'd have a problem giving the overly tactile guy a punch, regardless of his own sexual preferences. You can't really slam your fist into a drunken woman's face and expect to ever get work entertaining them again.
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

Daymar

Quote from: "typhonblue"

When you say gay you must not be referring to homosexual. Someone on this board said that a lot of the posts on the ms. forums were gay men. Then there's that gay guy from Survivor Palau that claimed to be a feminist and also apparently disliked either/or straight or non-effeminate men.

Go Up