A Purple Navy

Started by richard ford, May 21, 2005, 01:39 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

richard ford

A Purple Navy. Copyright Richard Ford.

I have a fanciful dream I would like to share with you.

In the wealthier parts of England many men have a problem in finding decent accommodation despite earning quite good money. This is because the economic success of this area has driven property prices up so high that even well paid men cannot live well. Naturally single men are excluded from all social housing simply because we are men and this means that it is impossible for many of us to take jobs. As a result a whole group of us are growing up without the work habit or any sense that being responsible pays- this leads to a generalised anger at everything, self destructive behaviour and criminality.

The answer to this problem is not yet another demoralising government training scheme- higher wages would not help in the longer term because men would simply bid up the price of existing housing still further. The only answer is cheap housing that working men can afford.

Once a man has obtained his housing he needs to be secure within it. He cannot build a future for himself if everything he has can be taken away from him at the whim of a judge and this means no women. When a woman moves into male space she takes possession of it immediately. She will move her own belonging in (which are always more numerous than a man's) and generally take over the space. She will start to invent rules that must be followed by any man living with her such as not leaving the toilet seat up. Eventually she will obtain legal ownership when the relationship breaks up. Now, you may say that this is the business of the man himself. If he wishes to enslave himself in this way then he is entitled to do so- but he is not the only one that suffers.

When a relationship turns bad it is not just the man who is on the receiving end who suffers. His friends can see that he is unhappy and failing at things that he previously did well. They are aware of bad atmospheres and tension in the air when they visit him. Very often women will try to control their men by preventing him from seeing his friends (this is regarded as normal behaviour by many even though it is clearly abusive). Again, other men suffer. If there is violence then his friends will probably see him being hurt again and again while defending her. Finally he will be driven from the home. She will know by then that this behaviour works and will turn on any remaining men when he is gone.

The only answer is not to allow her to move in at all. This must be an absolute rule. No exceptions. None. Never, never, never make an exception. If you do then the entire project is finished.

The cheapest accommodation around is on the canals. A boat can be had for between £30,000 and £60,000 and can accommodate two men. In theory it is possible to fit more than that but even two men in this space is stretching brotherhood a bit.

If the boat is mobile it is possible to avoid mooring fees and council tax as well. TV works, as does broadband internet through a 3G card. No electrical bills (this comes from the engine) and no ground rent. The downside is a that boats depreciate rather than appreciate and they tend to attract vandals.

Nevertheless this is the cheapest way to live- even if it is a bit cold in winter. The boats could be bought on a share basis for about £15,000 a person. Many of us could avoid a mortgage altogether in this way.

Many men would use this boat as their UK base while working abroad. It would be possible to further reduce costs in this way- possibly offering a half share at £7500 per man.

This way of life is well suited to men as we do not need 50 pairs of shoes and are less territorial than women.

Stallywood

If this comes to be, the law will find a way to screw the man out of his boat and put it in the hands of someone who can really appreciate it. A woman.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

richard ford

In other words you have resigned yourself to defeat?

LST

Feminist in reverse ?
o pity for feminazis.

richard ford

If you like.

Matt99

sounds good.

ive always thought that no mater what hits the fan anywhere, it can ALWAYS be overcome on a personal level if you surround yourself with friends or people who pay you slack, and you pay it back to them.

Stallywood

Quote from: "richard ford"
In other words you have resigned yourself to defeat?

Nope. I just expect the worst.
Stally

parasite.

angelssk7

The boat idea seems prety good. My uncle uses it as a second home for when he visits his son; the closer you can get to the ex's house means less of your twice a month weekend is spent driving. It provides him and his son with something to do, as well as a storage place for the little guy's toys. Still, stally's observtion is correct; the boat could be taken if my uncle does not keep up on child support payments. The financial enslavement that is causd by this system is, in essence, a "catch all" for any way we try to avoid losing to feminists.

Still, the concept of a "safe house" or "safe boat" seems good. As long as ownership remains with a man who does not involve himself with women, then any man who does, and gets screwed over in court later, will not cause the boat to be lost because he never owned it in the first place. Because of that, we will need some men who are willing to give up relationships with women so that they can safely hold property on behalf of the up-and-coming brotherhoods. These men could then rent out the houses, or let men who are unable to pay for child-support reasons stay for free, and pay via service to the brotherhood. So all-around I think this is a good idea.

Stallywood

My attitude comes partly from bullshit like ..... I was told that to have my daughter live with me for a year, would involve me going to f#@king child care classes to prove that I am a fit father. Nevermind that I raised my daughter almost myself from ages 3 to 6 (while active Navy). If my ex contests I would have to go through crap like this in the great commonwealth of Fuckslyvania.

Stally

parasite.

typhonblue

Quote from: "angelssk7"
Still, the concept of a "safe house" or "safe boat" seems good. As long as ownership remains with a man who does not involve himself with women, then any man who does, and gets screwed over in court later, will not cause the boat to be lost because he never owned it in the first place. Because of that, we will need some men who are willing to give up relationships with women so that they can safely hold property on behalf of the up-and-coming brotherhoods. These men could then rent out the houses, or let men who are unable to pay for child-support reasons stay for free, and pay via service to the brotherhood. So all-around I think this is a good idea.

I suppose pointing out the obvious choice... men who engage exclusively in homosexual behavior will be rejected out of hand.

Funny world. The men who can control women(by the power of rejection) are alienated from the males who need control over women. (Even within the individual male, it seems.)

And thus an increasingly totalitarian matriarchy perpetuates itself generation after generation.

LST

The "feminist in reverse" comment is to the way Richard Ford words his posts. Not just this particular post, but all of them.
o pity for feminazis.

Stallywood

sorry I will edit.

parasite.

The Biscuit Queen

I suppose pointing out the obvious choice... men who engage exclusively in homosexual behavior will be rejected out of hand.

Why does homosexuality have to enter into this? Men can enjoy each others company without being homosexual.

There would be nothing stopping gay men from doing this, although they have no reason to do it, as they are not being threatened by women.

Why bring it up? Homosexuals are not as feared and hated as people think. Most people just don't care all that much, unless it is shoved down their throats. Most men I have known, and yes this is just my expirience, know at least one gay man and just treat him like another guy. No big deal. I do not think men are as threatened by homosexuality as you think. Maybe it is the age of the people, perhaps younger men are more threatened than adults. I just do not see the hatred and rejection of homosexuals in real life that you often refer to. Politically, yes, but realistically, no.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

typhonblue

Quote from: "The Biscuit Queen"

Why does homosexuality have to enter into this? Men can enjoy each others company without being homosexual.

There would be nothing stopping gay men from doing this, although they have no reason to do it, as they are not being threatened by women.

Why bring it up? Homosexuals are not as feared and hated as people think. Most people just don't care all that much, unless it is shoved down their throats. Most men I have known, and yes this is just my expirience, know at least one gay man and just treat him like another guy. No big deal. I do not think men are as threatened by homosexuality as you think. Maybe it is the age of the people, perhaps younger men are more threatened than adults. I just do not see the hatred and rejection of homosexuals in real life that you often refer to. Politically, yes, but realistically, no.

Since we're talking about creatures that do not exist, perhaps this purple navy could be served by wizened fae, summoned by wizards and oath bound to the men's movement.

The Biscuit Queen

Since we're talking about creatures that do not exist, perhaps this purple navy could be served by wizened fae, summoned by wizards and oath bound to the men's movement.

What?

Creatures that do not exist?

Are you responding to the right thread?
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up