Hello :)

Started by antimisandry, Jun 10, 2005, 10:22 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

antimisandry

Hi all, i've just moved from the UK to USA with my wife.

to keep it as short as possible, here goes:

i used to beleive all the hype and lies about feminism - in fact, i had considered myself to be 'pro-feminist' for a good length of my 28 yrs on this planet.

until i hit about 26 ish.

what happened?

My then partner was screwing around with someone and in a heated argument i told her to get out until she could be trusted... she did... to a women's refuge... or as i like to call them now, a "legal kidnap center for women only".

i took a nosedive in all aspects and found myself - as i prefer to word it - on the brink.

eventually she returned, but the love was gone for her, but stronger for my daughters.

we split some time later and by then i'd done loads of research into my lack of rights as a father. so part of our agreement was that i'd sign the house over to her (and all contents) which she'd put barely any effort/money into and in return she gave me parental rights for my daughters.

to give credit where due, she is very good where my kids are concnered and even now while i'm in USA i get very frequent phone calls and camera time, as well as some of the UK school holidays and visits when i return to the UK.

all in all, i'm largely happy with our agreement... but nonetheless, having looked into my situation at that time - i saw the same story being repeated by differnet men from all walks of life.

my attention focused also on domestic violence, largely by chance rather than intention. but again i realised i'd witnessed all that had been reported by story after story... women abuse too.

now i host my own little corner for anti-feminism and i do not concern myself with others who wish to silence my opinion regarding feminisms lies, destruction of families and corrosion of today's man.

unlike feminists, i do not consider women and feminists to be one. i know only too well that most women agree with many of the facts i've pointed out in the past regarding feminism.

i may be accused of hyperbowl (spelling?) but regardless, i've witnessed too much in my life to simply continue ignoring the barrage of abuse that men endure on a regular basis (ranging from verbal degradation on tv and real life, to physicial assault - including sexual assualt, demonization and general ill-will towards men as and when it suites).

i hope you all are well, ladies and gentlemen alike and with this, i think my introduction is mostly complete.

it is my opinion that feminism is based on a supremacist view, double standards of what is and isn't acceptable in society and general promotion of man-bashing. even the feminists who claim to be happily married are in their own way the definition described above - if they weren't, they would not only wear a 'breast cancer awareness' ribbon, but a 'prostate cancer awareness' badge or similar... none do though, none promote equality for men, and none give a damn about false allegations that give their organisations (e.g. NOW) justification for existence.

in fact,i consider feminists to be akin to the KKK. and i've been quoted on that in public feedback by an online editor. :) they both hate a group... they both use propoganda to spread myth and lies... they both have a supremacist view of themselves.

good day :)

Karl.
ny man living in this feminized world has got to be tough to tolerate it.

>> http://antimisandry.com <<

Buddy-Rey

Welcome, Karl!

As someone who was born and raised in the States and who has never been anywhere else, I'm curious.  When you moved from the UK to the USA, did you find that the disease of anti-male propoganda and hatred was worse here, or better?

antimisandry

Quote from: "Buddy-Rey"
Welcome, Karl!

As someone who was born and raised in the States and who has never been anywhere else, I'm curious.  When you moved from the UK to the USA, did you find that the disease of anti-male propoganda and hatred was worse here, or better?

It's no shock the above is the first question asked...

to be honest, it seems rather a competition between US and UK as to who can bash men the most, the wittiest, the quickest, or other xyz-ests.

I think it's almost 50/50 - honestly... and then, similarly, depending on which state you're in i imagine would determine the amount of man bashing within various circles.

for example,

some of the TV i've witnessed her is utter - excuse me - shit. because the moment you switch on that bias-box it is almost a certainty that within 15minutes of viewing time a man bashing advert will appear promoting some woman-friendly device, and some man-friendly devices too.

on the other hand, british law is a *excuse me* shit - hence we formed F4J and have been bitching at under-the-thumb prime wiminster for a 'minister for men', sadly he 'has no plans' for such a position.

the C$A is as corrupt here as it is in UK, from what i gather at least.

i've visited my step son's school and spotted 'women in science and math' posters, but for the life of me, i couldn't find 'men in anything' posters.

so truthfully, i really think we're at a 50/50... i don't know who is winning between the man-bashing competition between US & UK as it's such a close draw between them, once it's all weighed up.

antimisandry

a little, i don't know how the American folks would word this - but my course work has received so far:

100%, 100%, 100%, 96% and 100%. i'm awaiting further course work (mailed from England to USA) before i can complete it though.

anyways, i took snapshots of the *.doc marked assignments from my tutor for you guys to gander at.

http://scheidegger.mathews.me.uk/marked.htm

antimisandry

I hope nobody minds me doing this, but my wife and i have just had a baby.. so here is the url with my new baby's face, and her parents ugly mushes too :)

http://kmathewsforum.proboards45.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1118958164&page=1

Sir Percy

Tis a dire mess that young squires get themselves into when their wench, comely or otherwise,  cuckolds them and then expects to be lugged everwhere, wasting the strength of a good horse,  just because he has his children's interests at heart.

To the ducking stool with her. Penance is called for. She should have walked barefoot as a pilgrimage, to your new home in that far distant land. If you are a forgiving man, you have mettle but forgiveness has to be earned not simply easily given.
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

antimisandry

Quote from: "Sir Percy"
Tis a dire mess that young squires get themselves into when their wench, comely or otherwise,  cuckolds them and then expects to be lugged everwhere, wasting the strength of a good horse,  just because he has his children's interests at heart.

To the ducking stool with her. Penance is called for. She should have walked barefoot as a pilgrimage, to your new home in that far distant land. If you are a forgiving man, you have mettle but forgiveness has to be earned not simply easily given.

mmmmk, well i'm fairly certain i've not been cuckolded ... but thanks for the very.. uh .. unique .. way of saying congratulations.

contrarymary

Welcome, Karl. Great photos.   Beautiful baby.
quot;I can resist anything but temptation."

Oscar Wilde

antimisandry

(now, wasn't that easier than each and every woman who has a baby must be cuckolding her man?)

Go Up