Get Ready for Attack of the Hugo-philes

Started by Roy, Jun 18, 2005, 09:27 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

If Hugo will come on SYG and ask the question about what we are doing to help young men I would be happy to answer.  Come on over Hugo, you have nothing to fear here, we have rules against personal attacks.  The only thing you have to fear is getting your ideology questioned without the kevlar convenience of a mommy feminist moderator.  

Oh and before you come have a look at this page which does a nice job of showing how feminism is truly a hate movement.  
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Galt

I don't think Hugo is going to show up here.  That's just my feeling.

The Gonzman

I posted my bona fides.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

LST

Beware, Hugo has registered.
He will now set all of you whiny wimp bastards straight. 8)
o pity for feminazis.

Shades of Pale

Androphobia does not preclude latent homosexuality, TB.  :)  Nuff said.

used to sexually prey upon his female students

I've seen this a few times with closet cases; they can't relate to grown women but they need to do something to prove (to themselves and others) that they are straight so they will go after girls.  Sometimes they realize later how they're wired; though a few stay in denial indefinitely.   Corky St. Clair heh.  

Hm.  Maybe I should state that at this point I'm talking on an abstract level as opposed to claiming this applies to anyone specific anymore.

Shades of Pale

Quote from: "Galt"
Quote from: "typhonblue"
I don't subscribe to the view that victims are automatically decent human beings. Therefore there are no more decent human men then there are decent human women.

It's just that the not-decent women get to have a pallette of state-approved weapons to use in their not-decent activities against men.

That's probably about right.  There are scummy men and scummy women, but scummy men are (rightfully) hammered down today.  Now it's time for scummy women.

Unfortunately this is true; however I see some hopeful signs that the trend is reversing.  I don't mean in the sense that scummy men will end up having their time again, but that there are signs scummy women will not continue running roughshod over everyone else so badly forever, or even for much longer.  

I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

I also teach courses on men and masculinity.

:lol: Haha!  I don't think that needs any comment at all; it was hilarious though :D

LST

Quote from: "Shades of Pale"

Unfortunately this is true; however I see some hopeful signs that the trend is reversing.  I don't mean in the sense that scummy men will end up having their time again, but that there are signs scummy women will not continue running roughshod over everyone else so badly forever, or even for much longer.  

What are those signs ?
o pity for feminazis.

bukowski

I grew up in the wildly misadnrist 90's.  I believe Feminism and the 'offensive' culture it helps create made me not like myself so much for being the guilty party.  I could go further but I won't.

hugo, a feminist or feminist influenced soul, talks about educating or helping young boys.  especially concerning gender I presume.  In my opinion that sounds like torture of sorts.  Like hanging around Opera but with a guilt complex for being a man.

feminist nonsense about male guilt, our "responsibilities" as men and our 'deserved' male bashing used to anger me.  but now I realize why it angered me so much.  It was because I partly feared and partly believed they were true.

But now I enjoy it, almost in giddiness I do!  To be obsessed over and hated so much by these people for simply being born a boy says more about them than about me!  I love being hated sometimes.  I'm their dark shadow that they can't outrun.  And sometimes I see this gender war almost as a detached buddhist or taoist might see the world.  And I laugh because who could take this so seriously?  Everyone scapegoating each other.  

And these are the people who want to teach boys?  Teach them what?  Teach them to be their inner self?  No.  if you were to teach them to be their inner self you wouldn't need to teach them masculinity. You'd have to teach them, whatever you define as masculinity, precisely because that isn't the masculinity they would naturally have.  You're moulding them.  Making them fight who they are to be what someone else wants.  Which creates problems

Let me be. I am not this or that.  I am me.

Let boys be who they are not what you want them to be.

LST

So are we around the same age then ? (No, you are probably like 25 or so.)
o pity for feminazis.

typhonblue

Quote from: "Shades of Pale"
Androphobia does not preclude latent homosexuality, TB.  :)  Nuff said.

I never said it didn't. Actually some sort of homoeroticism is probably at the base of all homophobia.

I hate to get all freudian, but we are often deeply attracted to what we hate. Why else would we spend so much time thinking about it, even if it is to deny, belittle and insult it?

I've seen this a few times with closet cases; they can't relate to grown women but they need to do something to prove (to themselves and others) that they are straight so they will go after girls.  Sometimes they realize later how they're wired; though a few stay in denial indefinitely.   Corky St. Clair heh.

Where have you seen this?

BTW, he went after his *college* age students.

Seriously, there's enough to incriminate this guy on the level of his beliefs without going into certain aspects of his personal life. College age females are *women* not girls and they are certainly competent to make their own decisions.

Also, I really hate the phrase "closet cases". Other cultures concieve of homosexual behavior among men to just be, well, normal... the same men who have sex with other men will marry and no one will expect them to proclaim themselves freaks. They also don't equate transgenderism with homosexual behavior.

Only a society that politicizes the sexual/emotional loyalties of men feels the need to force them to declare themselves one thing or another.

Shades of Pale

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's twice now, genuine laughter.   Thanks; don't know if it was on purpose or accidental, but it sure was fun.   Good night, Tb :)

LibertyUNH

Quote from: "typhonblue"
I don't subscribe to the view that victims are automatically decent human beings. Therefore there are no more decent human men then there are decent human women.

It's just that the not-decent women get to have a pallette of state-approved weapons to use in their not-decent activities against men.

Well, I am rarely on forums, but given that you have stated what I was saying for many years, I have to applaud.

I have studied lots of history and as I know the main difference between a villian and an average human is that a villian has an opportunity.  that's why most villians were nobles, rulers and warriors.

Feminists claim that only men have infinite capacity for evil but in reality, most humans do.

An average man when sent to Vietnam can become a serial killer.  Many women can destroy men in USA 2005 -- in other ways.  But neither most modern women nor most Viet veterans benefit much.

Hugo

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
If Hugo will come on SYG and ask the question about what we are doing to help young men I would be happy to answer.

I'm here, folks, and I repeat the question: what actions are you taking in your life to help young men?

FP

dr e

Welcome Hugo.  

I have been coaching young men's sports teams for years.  First soccer and now lacrosse and soccer.  When I looked at things years ago I noticed that sports was one place where young boys and young men wanted to be.  It gave them the rare opportunity to be in an all male environment on a "quest" for excellence.  It offered them mentors and rules within which to compete.  It is one of the few places in our culture where young men can get even a small taste of initiation.  Church on the other hand is usually where young men don't want to be.  :wink:   I find the environment of sports offers an excellent petrie dish for mentoring young men and fostering their growth through an activity that they enjoy.

I also tell Fairy Tales at our local elementary school.  I've been doing this now for nearly 20 years.  The kids love the stories.  There is no description for the experience of telling a story to 100 4th graders who are all staring back at you with mouths agape and fists clenched.  What a joy it is.   They especially love that they are told not read.  These stories are excellent teaching tools for these kids.  In fact they were the primary teaching tools for some time.  They each have their own lesson to offer but the general theme that runs through most of them is that often times when things look their bleakest there is something that happens that can shift the tide.  No victim messages here.  

I have been on the board of directors of our local hospice for the last 10 years and offer training for the staff (my own area of expertise is in thanatology) and for the volunteers.  I have helped in working out a grief camp for boys and girls and also worked with the implementation of peer support for kids in local schools who have had a death in their family.

There's other stuff but that's enough for now.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up